Sunstar Engineering Americas Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
It is a productive job.
On-Site Engineering Representative (Current Employee) –  Springboro, OHMay 11, 2015
I check inventory, quality of cars, and I check the material that will be used on the line. I talk about the pricing of the products with purchasing. I help out with the manufacturing process.
Pros
Free Phone
Cons
There is a lack of communication.
Demanding but each day fulfilling
Sales Engineer (Former Employee) –  Franklin OhioJanuary 29, 2014
Upon arrival every day I would check various accounts that I was in charge of managing. Accounts were in different regions of the MidWest and I was responsible for visiting them each month. The hardest part of the job was managing time on the road and the office because the commute to some factories required a lot of time. My coworkers and management were great to work with because everyone had their own agenda each day. The most enjoyable part of this position was being in control of my day.
Decent factory to work for
Level 3 (Former Employee) –  Franklin, OHJanuary 25, 2013
My typical day started at 6:30 am, I ran a press and leveler, mostly working unsupervised. I learned how to run different machines such as a leveler, over head crane, floor forklift, and cnc press. I enjoyed my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was the machines not functioning properly and I would have to do most of the maintenance on them myself, which delayed my production. I enjoyed the hours that I worked and getting to work overtime when they allowed me to.
Pros
work hours
Cons
management

Sunstar Engineering Americas Reviews by Job Title