SunTrust
1,081 reviews

SunTrust Employer Reviews

Pleasant work environment, management is questionable
Credit Risk Analyst (Current Employee), Richmond, VASeptember 29, 2014
Company provides generous benefits to employees, but going through turbulent times as the company works through down sizing.
Security and Facilities tech
Assist landscaping (Former Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 29, 2014
Started as a security officer and eventually moved to facilities tech. Maintaing the operation of the bank was a great experience.
na
Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 27, 2014
Pretty good work environment. Opportunity to advance. Management valued work-life balance.
Mortgage Loan Specialist (Former Employee), Richmond, VASeptember 25, 2014
I enjoyed working with the people and the clients at SunTrust.
A company that truly helps light the way to financial well being for their clients.
Divisional Retail Staffing Manager (Current Employee), Sarasota, FLSeptember 25, 2014
An opportunity everyday to do the best for your team and our clients.
Productive, fast paced
Cashier (Former Employee), Richmond vaSeptember 24, 2014
I was a cashier at Arby's. I enjoyed working with my co workers there, The customers were mixed reviews.
Great work environment, my office mates are like my 2nd family!
Mortgage Loan Processor III (Current Employee), Huntersville, NCSeptember 24, 2014
We all work together as a team! Helping one another, to achieve the same goal- make our customers happy and get them over the finish line to cose their home loan.
cool job to have as a young woman
STOLI CSR (Former Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 23, 2014
can make a lot of improvements but overall had a decent experience
Personal Financial Advisor III (Former Employee), Newport News, VASeptember 22, 2014
While working at SunTrust I worked in a few different departments & saw many different levels of the bank. I enjoyed all the coworkers I met alone the way.
Great place to work at
Teller II (Former Employee), Lake Worth, FloridaSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: rewarded for sales
- cash managing
- sales
- vault auditing
- customer service
- co-workers were great, family oriented
- number 1 person for South Florida for sales
Fun Place to work
Default Support Services Specialist 4 (Current Employee), Richmond, VASeptember 19, 2014
Sometimes can be stressful and understaffed but overall a wonderful place to work and advance in your career
intense workplace, always something to do, fast pace
Financial Analyst/Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Rockville, MDSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: good environment, fast paced
Cons: upper management change was not done wello
I enjoyed working at SunTrust, I enjoyed everyone I worked with. All were for intense individuals but enjoyed it. Management changed the last year or so and it was time to move on
Productive workplace with cubicles
Retail Credit Risk Management Intern (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 15, 2014
Desk job. A lot of different projects to work on, meetings with different departments, do not get bored.
Great opportunitty to learn. Great co workers and supervisors.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: no cons
It was a great opportunity to learn more about the bank industry and the customer service in a financial institution. inbound call experience.
Easy going
Teller 3 (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 14, 2014
The hardest part of the job was the times of day that the bank wasn't busy. It was slow.
Dynamic and progressive atmosphere
Home Client Preservation Rep (Current Employee), Richmond, VASeptember 14, 2014
Cons: communication between departments
SunTrust can be a rewarding place to work. They pay the median when it comes to salaries compared to other organizations. SunTrust does provide decent benefits and does show commitment to its employees. My own gripe about SunTrust, particularly the department that I worked in, is that it was very "reactionary" instead of "proactive". There were several – more... customer service related issues which escalated due to the Management not truly taking input from the employees. Also, the former manager of the department where I worked, was very superficial, rude and an ego-maniac. If we had better leadership, our department would have had better results. But she was later demoted. – less
Very busy branch but great job.
Teller (Former Employee), Morrow, GASeptember 13, 2014
Company rewards hard work. Great hours and benefits. Good chances for advancement. Staff works together and gets along.
great opportunities for promotion
Assistance Teller Coordinator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 12, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: leaving co workers due to promotions
Suntrust Bank is a great family oriented bank. Great career opportunities..The most enjoyable part of the job was, helping each other with our goals and the customer service was great.
Job Security - no room for advancement
Default Accounting Specialist (Former Employee), Richmond, VASeptember 11, 2014
working here for almost 12 years and there was never much room for advancement to increase/improve my knowledge and skills.
a great first job
Bank Teller/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Macon, GASeptember 10, 2014
A day at work consisted of counting the till at the beginning of each shift, performing transactions for customers to purchase groceries, and counting my till at the end of each shift.

1 2 3 4 5