SUNY Institute Of Technology Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Good working place.
Cisco Lab Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Utica, NYFebruary 10, 2016
Loved working here. I hope to work here again. Love the work culture.Fun working people. I enjoy and learned a lot working here,
Pros
good work team
Cons
no breaks
Student Financial Services Liaison (Current Employee) –  Marcy, NYOctober 22, 2014
Responsible for billing and collection of student tuition, fees, room and board.
Distribution of student financial aid refund checks and tuition refunds.
Work one on one with students regarding accounts, payments, financial aid and refunds.
Reconciliation of TAP and SUNY tuition credits to ensure appropriate ordering and distribution of funds.
Process Attorney General information and payments.
Process transcripts, graduation applications and readmission requests.
Great
Program Chair of After Hours Activities Board (Former Employee) –  Utica, NYJuly 15, 2014
Always a lot of fun. You get to experience a lot, and be a part of something a lot bigger than yourself.
A productive work project that helped sharpen my skills in Python.
Graduate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Utica, NYMay 12, 2014
As a Graduate Assistant, the project was to work on Python to create an application for students' information, as to be utilized by the faculty. It helped me sharpen my skills in Python, thereby adding one more platform I can work on. The Graduate Assistantship also encouraged me to work in a team, which helped in better understanding co-ordination.
Productive and fun workplace with the Baja
Baja Club Member (Current Employee) –  Utica, NYFebruary 15, 2014
At various times during the week, other students and I would go into the Baja shop and work on building the Baja by hand to get it ready for the yearly competition. The Baja was built and tested from scratch using various programs. After the drawing were ready, the building began. We run into obstacles on the way, but always find a way to conquer them. I gain knowledge about the Baja and other technology every time that I am in the shop. Building, learning, and working with the rest of the team are all very enjoyable aspect about being a Baja member.
Pros
Learning and developing new skills
Fun place
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Utica, NYSeptember 4, 2013
It was great working there because you learn a lot. It's also a very friendly environment.
Typical University Job
Graduate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Utica, NYApril 13, 2013
Its a typical small town university. Everyone is very friendly and has a very good working atmosphere.

Want to know more about SUNY Institute Of Technology?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SUNY Institute Of Technology. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6