Super Duper Publications Employee Review

View all Super Duper Publications reviews

Micro-Managers with no respect for the workers
Senior Buyer (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMay 9, 2012
The owners are micro-managers. The only care about themselves. Just look at the parking lot and notice that there are parking spaces with King and Queen. The King and Queen will make you feel like a peasant. Most of the people who work there are smart and hard workers with great ideas. Unfortunately those ideas will never be used or heard by the King or Queen.
Pros
good pay
Cons
terrible benefits, micro-managers, unprofessional work environment

Other Super Duper Publications Employee Reviews

The Castle Explains It All
Kitting/Packing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 28, 2016
Working for Super Duper Publications has been one of the best learning experiences I could have ever asked for! Working in a castle everyday along side the King and Queen with my fellow Prince and Princesses, Super Duper provides a fun and energetic work environment! Working in an office of this magnitude is something not everyone will get to experience but I am beyond thankful I have had the opportunity to work for such a loving family business!
Great job for my bilingual experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCFebruary 7, 2016
It help me learn more about kids with educational disabilities and how to learn more about products that are specifically made to improve their every day activities
Pros
Dealing with customers
Cons
Job security can be questionable