SUPER MARKET Employee Reviews

customer service
Front desk customer service (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MIOctober 28, 2017
i really loved working as a customer service at a market because i got to see different tips of people and i just love making people feel happy when they are having a bad day. its a great feeling when a customer tells me that they come here because I'm always smiling i learned how to be patient when you get different types of people. there is no culture in the place i work at because i get all kinds of cultures to my job and the hardest part is learning how others prefer things done because they are not from the same culture i am but i still managed to learn about almost everyones culture and the most enjoyable part of the day like i said is speaking to customers make them feel happy have small conversations about what they did today and some times ladies can't decide what to cook i help out sometimes :)
Teamwork
Auxiliar Administrativo (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles California usaAugust 25, 2017
I'm organized in my area of work and I like to continue learning
Cons
Working under pressure
Overview Super Market
Customer Service and Cashier (Current Employee) –  Bedford Hills, NYJuly 23, 2017
A typical day at work consisted of a lot of customer interaction all throughout the day. I learned multitasking and problem solving. Management was very professional and efficient.
Divertido y mucjp companerismo y carater
Cleaner/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoJune 27, 2017
Muy divertido puntualidad seriedad respeto y compañerismo
Pros
Seguro medico
Good
STAFF (Former Employee) –  Taiyuan, CNJune 5, 2017
Teach somebody is very hard for me, because I am not a pathience person, but I need to control myself. After this jod I am become more pathience thank before
Si perfecto
Cajera, Servicio al Cliente (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 5, 2017
Bien buen ambiente de trabajo compañeras perfectas
Pros
Normal
Cons
Salario bajo
Great place to start!
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Salem, NHMay 16, 2017
I started out working here when I was in high school and through out college. It was a wonderful place to work, the pay was decent for a starting position but I found that no matter how hard you worked, it didn't make a difference. You got promoted based on who you knew and the managers loved to play favorites. Also, advancing at this job wasn't very rewarding, you got a new name with no increase in pay. The hardest part of the job was dealing with some of the customers who treated you as if you weren't even human. Working there gave me insight into the life's of many workers and customers and the employees are what kept me coming back.
Pros
fun work environment
Cons
short breaks
Pagan muy poco
Cajera y servicio al cliente (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJApril 4, 2017
No tiene uno la posibilidad de subir el salario ni de mejorar profesionalmente
Pros
El horario es bueno
Cons
El salario es muy bajo
not a work place
Kitchen Crew Member (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 27, 2016
im unsure on how to feel, I was a hard worker with no income .. I feel like no one should work for free and that is something they should have told me from the start ,, .. yes a waste of life time ..
Pros
free work exspericance
Cons
no check
Great job
City market (Former Employee) –  Pagosa Springs, COSeptember 28, 2015
This is one of the many good jobs, unloading milk trucks and stocking dairy products. afterwards stocking products in the isles too. the management was very great to me and treated me very well, and the people i worked with were also great to work with, the customers seemed very happy as well.
Pros
great job
Cons
its in a city where its hard to live and make it once the fall-winter hits.
fun innovative
D'agostinos (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYFebruary 17, 2015
very pleasant friendly customer experience
manger not to in your face
mindful of parents and there needs in schedule
further in cashier knowledge and cash handling
knowledge in grocery
Cashier/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYFebruary 2, 2015
I used to assist costumers with what they want. I was on charge to checkout of each costumer. I also was on charged to assist them with an item price that they may need or search for them. I kind of understand that each person has different behavior/attitude approaching for help. However, I was very patient to assist them. I was very friendly with my co-workers and manager. I used to enjoy it because I like to interact with people.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Short break
First Job out of High School.
Tucana Associate (Former Employee) –  Ozone Park, NYOctober 19, 2014
Is not an ideal career, yet in any job you learn different skills and learn to know what path you want to take in life.
Fun , friendly .
El Ahorro (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 31, 2013
A typical day at work would be on a week day just getting home from school , changing and heading to work .
I learned how to be social , and friendly with many different people , my co-workers are also nice and friendly . well some of them others are just hard to get along with . The hardest part of the job is working whith managers who don't like you and at rough times but we just have to manage how to smile overall . The easiest part of the job is working with smooth and nice mangers , co-workers .
Prodoctive
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJanuary 3, 2013
not a easy job. work outside with hot and cold weather, and a lot of products to do.
Pros
i paid for my lunch
Cons
no benefits
Fun work environment
Chief (Former Employee) –  Paulding, OHApril 12, 2012
Meet a lot of people at this place. Easy going atmosphere. Not very demanding physically.