Super Soccer Stars Employee Reviews

Was a Great Opportunity at a Young Age.
Senior Head Coach (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 13, 2017
SSS is a good company if you are trying to get a job at a young age but as you get older into the job you see more of the dark side of SSS in its back room staff and management. Most of the workers that are in the office and not on the field coaching do not care about the livelihood of there employees.
Fun Place
Coach (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYSeptember 30, 2017
Great place, filled with positive attitudes.
Welcoming and understanding if you have to call out for any reason.
Willing to work with you, not against you.
Fun environment
Coach (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 16, 2017
The schedule is relatively flexible, the only downside being to getting paid on a monthly schedule. Advancement as a coach is relatively easy and quickly done *with pay increases with each advancement
Super Soccer Stars
Coach (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYJuly 12, 2017
Super Soccer Stars for me is a great opportunity to get myself into the coaching and management areas of soccer. We take the time to help coaches learn new management skills in a positive environment. The only criticism I can give is a lack of schedule and understanding of personal emergencies. But overall the management and staff are amazing. I would highly recommend the experience.
High Impact, well paid, great team!
Soccer Coach (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 12, 2017
Since I found this job, I fell in love with the structure of the classes, my coworkers and the in-house chemistry. We are here to learn and grow and we are here to teach and let others grow. Well paid in case you excel and prove you are the right one for the job. Many coworkers jumped from coaching to office positions with benefits.
Friendly environment to learn and give to the program.
Pros
Working Environment, Culture, Work more and get more.
Cons
Passing the first month.
great job training, terrible customer service
Coach (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 28, 2017
Youth soccer coach - training is paid and sets coaches up for success. Total autonomy and independence once initial training hurdles are completed. The office provides poor customer service to the customers - parents - so the parents are often asking coaches all of the questions and for help. They do not get help from the office.
Pros
active, rewarding
Cons
terrible office support
Fun Job
Junior Coach (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 25, 2017
If you like working with kids and are coordinated, this is the job for you. Can be really fun if you interact well with 2-7 year olds and have a good amount of patience.
Great Potential, Lackluster Leadership
Marketing & Operations (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 15, 2017
The company has great potential. The office staff and coaches are incredible people who do inspiring work. The technical soccer programming, the product, is quality as well. Unfortunately, all of this potential is unrealized because of senior management, who have much to learn in terms of leadership.
Pros
Friendly co-workers, rewarding work
Cons
Senior Management, compensation, growth opportunity (non-coaching)
Company Culture
Full Time Employee (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 23, 2017
Everyone in the NYC office is great to work with but there is a huge gap between Upper Management and all other employees. Communication is not clear and has caused a large turnover rate over the years.
Love working with Children
Accounting Assistant/Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Hicksville, NYJanuary 27, 2017
A typical day is getting to the class 15 mine early, going over the lesson plan for the day, and having fun teaching kids the game of soccer

Want to know more about Super Soccer Stars?

Ask a question
Awesome Place to work.
Soccer Coach (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 29, 2016
Great place to work. Fun and Exciting to work with different people. I liked going to work everyday and helping people learn new things. I also enjoyed building confidence.
Great company to work for.
Customer Service Representative and Head coach (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 23, 2016
This is a a great company to work for. Ive been there for over 3 years. I recieved 3 raises and many oppurtunities for advancement. The staff are all very freindly.
fun place to work at
Soccer Coach (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYMarch 14, 2016
i enjoy working with SSS, great people, great and many opportunities to grow. the only downfall is the pay. Unfortunately its a monthly pay, so the more classes you have the better. No benefits, unless you are in office position.
Fun job for flexible worker
Senior Head Coach (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 7, 2016
This job is great for someone who is flexible and laid back. The management could be better, and it can be confusing, but it is well paid and enjoyable.

You work hourly, coaching soccer at different locations around the city.

The coworkers are great, and working with kids is a joy.

Overall the actual work is the best part, but dealing with the company can be complicated.
Fun Work Environment, Under Appreciated by Management
Head Coach (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 24, 2015
Fun and rewarding job in and of itself, but staff often feel under appreciated and unfairly treated. Pay not commensurate with the effort or time that staff put in, and requests often overlooked.
Educational and Fun environment
Junior assistant coach (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 5, 2015
This is one of the best Soccer caching companies. I enjoy working for them. All the coaches, I've had the pleasure to assist, are fun and very dedicated to the core values of the company. I am positive that the company will grow and create more job opportunities for coaches.
The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing players gain confidence in themselves. Some of the kids start out shy, but by the end of the program, their confidence blossoms and they will be kicking the ball along with their teammates. I really enjoy seeing that.
Pros
Training on how to work with young children. friendly environment.
Not the Ideal place to start a career
Marketing and Business Development Intern (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJune 25, 2015
Not the ideal place to start a career. The classes here are great to teach the kids how to use their feet, but working here was not the best experience I have ever had.
Great working environment working with kids.
Head Coach (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 31, 2015
A typical day is filled with energy and laughter. I've learned how to be patient with children and to better communicate with them. The management of the company are top class and have a hands on approach. My co-workers are great people who love playing soccer and teaching it to the upcoming generation. The hardest part of my job is being able spend more time with kids to teach them everything I know about the game. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the smiles and witness the joy you bring to the lives of the kids you coach.
Fun workplace
Coach (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 22, 2015
A typical day consists of working with other high energized and more experts in soccer than myself. I learn a lot of soccer skills. This job is about having fun and making sure the children are having fun
Productive and fun
Coach (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYFebruary 23, 2015
A day at work is very professional but also very fun. You have to make sure that every week the kids are making progress with their soccer knowledge and skills. However you also have to make sure that every player is having fun.