Super Soccer Stars

Super Soccer Stars Employer Reviews

Super Soccer Stars as a company offers the best learning opportunity for both the coaches and the players.
Coach (Current Employee), 606 Columbus Ave, New York NY 10024June 11, 2013
Pros: the work is fun, engaging, promotions are offered often, and encourages personal growth
Cons: no health benefits
Since I started working with the Supers soccer stars, I have been transformed in all sorts of ways, mentally, physically and socially. The jobs uses a very unique of scheduling coaches. They basically gives coaches the opportunity to coach classes at their convenience. I enjoyed this kind of system because it gives me the chance to pursue other things. – more... The coaching is always fun especially since we are coaching children from the age of 2 to 14. – less
fast paced and fun soccer company in NYC
Junior Soccer Coach (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 14, 2013
A very friendly work environment. very professional, fun to be at work as it always outside the building and in different parts of the city. great way to know different parts of the city!
Great work environment
Coaching Supervisor (Current Employee), NYCFebruary 4, 2013
Pros: diverse and fun co-workers
Exciting vibrant company with multiple locations in NYC. Make great friends while teaching the future soccer stars of tomorrow.
productive and fun work place
SHC - senior head coach (Current Employee), ny, nyFebruary 4, 2013
Pros: meet lots of different people
Allows me to interact with kids while teaching them about the fabulous sport of soccer. SSS provides me with the opportunity to learn something new everyday. It's a fun, high-energy, and fulfilling.
Fun workplace with laid back employers
Co-Coach (Former Employee), Boston, MAJanuary 20, 2013
Pros: fun work environment
Cons: low compensation
Typical day consisted of leading class of 12 students in soccer skills teaching in a fun and educational manner.
Fun working environment
Coach (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 15, 2012
With super soccer stars I was one of the soccer coaches who taught 2-4-year-olds how to play soccer, but also how to balance, control their bodies, work as a team and follow instructions. I loved everything about working for them.
Coach (Former Employee), Boston,MADecember 9, 2012
Pros: flexibility, open lines of communication with managemen
Cons: can't think of any
As a coach you will teach kids soccer for 45 mins to 1hr. You have the flexibility to creating your own lesson plans which can range from themes like pumpkin picking to car racing or being fireman or firewomen. Your creativity is your own restriction. Co-workers are really nice (which is needed when working with young kids and parents) and all the parents – more... I have interacted with are very nice and understand this is about building social skills for their children through the use of soccer.
The management is very well organized and the lines of communication are always opened which is useful when running an organization that has many locations.
The most enjoyable part of this job would be the smiling facing that leave at the end of the class, and the high-fives. – less
Assistant Coach
Coach (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 5, 2012
Cons: no benefits, unprofessional attitude
Terrible place to work. DO NOT WORK HERE!!! The staff is extremely unprofessional and the pay is very poor.

May 2, 2013

I agree especially in Boston. staff does not know soccer. I was a HCoach and was coaching w people that did not know any proper soccer technique. This organization is all about the $ and not developing players as stated in mission. They focus on the wrong things like making sure coaches wear high soccer socks and if the coach does not they are documented. The director of coaching new nothing about coaching soccer , if u work here you are not a soccer coach but a babysitter. If your goal is to be a coach DO NOT WORK HERE! go to a REAL CLUB. SSS found a demographic that has not been tapped yet and they are exploiting parents of kids ages 2-10. IT'S A SCAM TO MAKE A TON OF MONEY. kids that age do not need a soccer specific training.

It was productive and fun at the same time because you could go and play soccer with the coaches on the indoor field.
JUNIOR IT COORDINATOR (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 17, 2012
It was a fun place to work, because it is a sport company that teach kids to play soccer and develop up their skills while they having fun. Soccer is one of my favorite sport in the world! So I enjoy work there.

Assist the IT Department to achieve maximum productivity and efficiency, while supporting day-to-day IT Operations and ensuring that all systems – more... function flawlessly. – less
Fun working enviorment to teach young children soccer
Head Coach (Current Employee), White Plains, NYJuly 12, 2012
forty- five minutes to an hour of soccer class. teaching fun and creative soccer lessons