Super Soccer Stars Employee Reviews

Company Culture
Full Time Employee (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 23, 2017
Everyone in the NYC office is great to work with but there is a huge gap between Upper Management and all other employees. Communication is not clear and has caused a large turnover rate over the years.
Love working with Children
Accounting Assistant/Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Hicksville, NYJanuary 27, 2017
A typical day is getting to the class 15 mine early, going over the lesson plan for the day, and having fun teaching kids the game of soccer
Great company to work for.
Customer Service Representative and Head coach (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 23, 2016
This is a a great company to work for. Ive been there for over 3 years. I recieved 3 raises and many oppurtunities for advancement. The staff are all very freindly.
fun place to work at
Soccer Coach (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYMarch 14, 2016
i enjoy working with SSS, great people, great and many opportunities to grow. the only downfall is the pay. Unfortunately its a monthly pay, so the more classes you have the better. No benefits, unless you are in office position.
Fun job for flexible worker
Senior Head Coach (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 7, 2016
This job is great for someone who is flexible and laid back. The management could be better, and it can be confusing, but it is well paid and enjoyable.

You work hourly, coaching soccer at different locations around the city.

The coworkers are great, and working with kids is a joy.

Overall the actual work is the best part, but dealing with the company can be complicated.
Fun Work Environment, Under Appreciated by Management
Head Coach (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 24, 2015
Fun and rewarding job in and of itself, but staff often feel under appreciated and unfairly treated. Pay not commensurate with the effort or time that staff put in, and requests often overlooked.
Educational and Fun environment
Junior assistant coach (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 5, 2015
This is one of the best Soccer caching companies. I enjoy working for them. All the coaches, I've had the pleasure to assist, are fun and very dedicated to the core values of the company. I am positive that the company will grow and create more job opportunities for coaches.
The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing players gain confidence in themselves. Some of the kids start out shy, but by the end of the program, their confidence blossoms and they will be kicking the ball along with their teammates. I really enjoy seeing that.
Pros
Training on how to work with young children. friendly environment.
Not the Ideal place to start a career
Marketing and Business Development Intern (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJune 25, 2015
Not the ideal place to start a career. The classes here are great to teach the kids how to use their feet, but working here was not the best experience I have ever had.
Great working environment working with kids.
Head Coach (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 31, 2015
A typical day is filled with energy and laughter. I've learned how to be patient with children and to better communicate with them. The management of the company are top class and have a hands on approach. My co-workers are great people who love playing soccer and teaching it to the upcoming generation. The hardest part of my job is being able spend more time with kids to teach them everything I know about the game. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the smiles and witness the joy you bring to the lives of the kids you coach.
Fun workplace
Coach (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 22, 2015
A typical day consists of working with other high energized and more experts in soccer than myself. I learn a lot of soccer skills. This job is about having fun and making sure the children are having fun
Productive and fun
Coach (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYFebruary 23, 2015
A day at work is very professional but also very fun. You have to make sure that every week the kids are making progress with their soccer knowledge and skills. However you also have to make sure that every player is having fun.
Amazing
Assistant Coach (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYFebruary 16, 2015
In this position I was allowed to grow into an adult. Working with kids was just amazing and I would do it again. The kids were well behaved and the parents were involved and engaged.
Pros
Working With Kids
Productive and fun workplace
Coach (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 2, 2014
I enjoy coaching at super soccer stars, the management is terrific and my players are great listeners which makes my job easy
Cons
Flexible hours
Fun and productive for all involved
Junior Coach (Current Employee) –  White Plains NYOctober 30, 2014
It is a fun and safe environment for kids of all ages to come and have a good time while learning the beautiful game. I enjoy every minute of it and i get to be around the game that i love playing and now coaching.
Cons
Great part-time job during school (or full-time after school).
Coach children aged two to adult (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYSeptember 22, 2014
The company is very supportive and flexible. Staff members are nice and work hard to make the company run smoothly. The company rewards hard work and promotions are a regular part of the process. Informative and succinct trainings build team unity and provide helpful ideas for development. The company emits a love for soccer and for providing a quality service people in New York and beyond. It supports special education through a non-profit organization that offers services to those who would not otherwise afford it. And I have found soccer to be a great way to engage children and adults with special needs: it's active and fun.
A great place specially if you love working with kids and if you love soccer
Master Head Coach/Web Developer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 16, 2014
I get to manage a location that has about 300 kids. The kids coming for their class once a week.
Super Soccer Stars as a company offers the best learning opportunity for both the coaches and the players.
Coach (Current Employee) –  606 Columbus Ave, New York NY 10024June 11, 2013
Since I started working with the Supers soccer stars, I have been transformed in all sorts of ways, mentally, physically and socially. The jobs uses a very unique of scheduling coaches. They basically gives coaches the opportunity to coach classes at their convenience. I enjoyed this kind of system because it gives me the chance to pursue other things. The coaching is always fun especially since we are coaching children from the age of 2 to 14.
Pros
The work is fun, engaging, promotions are offered often, and encourages personal growth
Cons
no health benefits
fast paced and fun soccer company in NYC
Junior Soccer Coach (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 14, 2013
A very friendly work environment. very professional, fun to be at work as it always outside the building and in different parts of the city. great way to know different parts of the city!
Great work environment
Coaching Supervisor (Current Employee) –  NYCFebruary 4, 2013
Exciting vibrant company with multiple locations in NYC. Make great friends while teaching the future soccer stars of tomorrow.
Pros
diverse and fun co-workers
productive and fun work place
SHC - senior head coach (Current Employee) –  ny, nyFebruary 4, 2013
Allows me to interact with kids while teaching them about the fabulous sport of soccer. SSS provides me with the opportunity to learn something new everyday. It's a fun, high-energy, and fulfilling.
Pros
meet lots of different people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Super Soccer Stars. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2