Super Supplements

Super Supplements Employer Reviews

Everyone is part of the team.
HR Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Seattle, WAMay 30, 2014
Pros: employee discount
To work for a company that demonstrates daily they care and want the best for you in your home and work life.
Best job I've ever held.
Store Manager (Current Employee), Seattle areaNovember 11, 2013
Pros: truly care about their employees, focus on education.
Cons: bought out by vitamin shoppe
The day to day operations of running the store are pretty standard as it most likely is at a lot of retail stores. There is inventory to manage, sales goals to meet, customers to help and a team to manage. The huge difference between working for this company and others is the amount of training in both leadership and product knowledge that is the core – more... focus of our learning path. There are a variety of product education trainings that take place in the store and at vendor sponsored dinners which we are paid for. Additionally, if a management path is chosen, there are a variety of classes on the different aspects of leadership that can be taken to help you on your path to management. I've had mentors who were instrumental in my learning process and held me accountable for not only my mistakes but for my forward motion in my learning. The hardest part of my job is the unpredictability of my hours. It makes balancing home and work life challenging. The best part of my job is performance management. I love nothing more than teaching my team product knowledge and leadership skills and watching them grow. The pride they have in themselves when they accomplish a goal is the reason I chose the management track. – less
Fun job and laid back
DC Specialist (Former Employee), Seattle, WASeptember 26, 2013
We all worked hard in doing whatever the task was at hand. Some days it was Picking orders other days it was putaways.
WAS a fun place to work
Distribution Center Specialist (Current Employee), Seattle, WAAugust 8, 2013
Pros: coworkers
Cons: corporate culture, diminishing benefits
The most enjoyable part of this job and the only reason to show up to work is the people. Your coworkers make or break this job. Since Vitamin Shoppe had bought out Super Supplements, the morale has taken a stark nosedive.

All of Super Supplement's previous benefits (free samples of everything) have been taken away by Vitamin Shoppe - no music allowed, – more... no time to build relationships with coworkers, no talking. Vitamin Shoppe's corporate culture has completely destroyed almost all good reasons to work for Super Supplements.

Vitamin Shoppe/Super Supplements new vision: You are only here to work for us. Nothing more. – less
Great culture and values
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), coeur d alene idahoJuly 12, 2013
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: poor upper managment.
Outstanding industry to work in. I learned many skills in managment.
Great Mid Sized Company in Seattle
Distribution Specialist (Current Employee), Seattle, WAJuly 3, 2013
Company is currently in flux due to a merger and acquisition - slightly disorganized but a good industry and customer base.
Great Company, Great People
Systems Administrator (Current Employee), Seattle, WAJune 10, 2013
Working in IT it can be a real battle at any company. However, Super Supplements truly believes in positive intent. There is no finger pointing or blame game. Its a respectful and encouraging environment.
Fantastic place to work, Seattle's 100 Best Companies to work for!
Retail Operations Administrator (Former Employee), Seattle, WAMay 31, 2013
Pros: ample educational opportunities, focus on wellness
Cons: company was sold
Super Supplements was a fantastic place to work. Culture and values are defined and lived by. Everyone at all levels offered plenty of coaching and growth opportunities and frequent opportunity to learn more about the industry and products.
Top notch management. Full support for personal life and personal growth, all lifestyles supported.
Team oriented, great people, fun place to work
AR/AP Specialist (Current Employee), Seattle, WA 98108May 14, 2013
Pros: environment
Cons: healthcare
Working here I learned the value of teamwork. Everyone is very helpful and friendly. Great place to work.
I like it
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Seattle, WAMay 10, 2013
I like working there and the people are really nice and fun to work with.
Amazing start up experience
Allocation Analyst (Current Employee), Seattle, WAApril 29, 2013
Pros: unbeatable work/home life balance
Cons: pay and benefits were lacking
Super Supplements has been an incredible experience. Great people, dynamic environment, opportunities at every turn. Congratulations to Vitamin Shoppe for making a great move in acquiring such a wonderful company and culture. Good luck to all.

About Super Supplements

At Super Supplements we promote brands which offer quality and value to our customers. In addition, we offer powerful, cutting-edge – Read more