SUPERAMERICA Employee Reviews

Great experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New Hope, MNSeptember 17, 2017
It was a fun experience. It's a great job to start into with coming back into customer service. You learn a lot of good customer service points along with the options to move up in management
Needs more people over 18
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNAugust 17, 2017
It was ok for me in the beginning but as time went on and I had another child things just changed, my hours decreased dramatically and my pay wasn't enough. The store manager was awesome and flexible with the hours. Didn't get paid for maternity leave which I think was b.s. but hey that's the way the cookie crumble in the corporate world.
Pros
Manager was super cool.
Cons
No discounts on anything besides gas, good enough for a high school kid whos trying to make a little extra money
management and structure
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJuly 1, 2017
Didn't have a good management. Hours were good but wouldn't work with my school schedule. Some managers will help you, and they also let you train yourself.
iffy to ok
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hastings, MNJune 18, 2017
like any other typical job cleaning and helping customers is the main goal watching for people stealing gas or other items always on the look out, otherwise ok
keeps you busy
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMay 30, 2017
If you hate being bored or not having enough to do, then this is the job for you! Always have a lot going on and managing people means that there are always curve-balls to come!
Pros
busy
Cons
lots of hours, tasks, and micro-managing at times
Very fast past, relaxed setting
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  East Bethel, MNMay 29, 2017
Good people to work with, all days I needed off I got, great customer, fast paced, managers were fair, didn't get paid well started out but I got paid more when I went to overnights.
Productive and Quick-paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Little Canada, MNMay 23, 2017
Employees and Management made you feel welcome there, also help you advance in the work place by training you properly and working with you on new task. Always something to do in this work place. Constantly kept busy and meeting new and regulars customers being able to build friendships.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
Short breaks
A great place to work
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 18, 2017
My coworkers were really nice and the manager was really laid back and chill made sure our work was done correct and neat but if you missed a spot he would not freak out about it he would simply say hey you missed a spot over here but i got it for you.
Lots to do and interesting customers
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MNMay 10, 2017
The job is fun and there is definitely a lot to do when you are at the store. There is also a lot of interesting people to come and go at superamerica as well.
Pros
2 free drinks per shift
Cons
Short breaks and cant wear company appearal that you payed for.
Great place to work!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Brainerd, MNMay 9, 2017
I assist customers with their purchases. My boss is very personable and she genuinely cares about her staff. My co-workers are very easy to work with. We all get a long really well and we always are willing to help each other.
Great Beginner
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 25, 2017
I liked working for SuperAmerica due to it was a great opportunity to learn management and meet fun people. The job is fairly simple, my boss was great and I would work there again, even for the low pay.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
low pay, no benefits
Great experience
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNApril 24, 2017
Need more money to provide for my family. For the mean time, the job was helping me keep money in my pocket but not enough to take care of everything.
Great pay, fun place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMarch 22, 2017
I had a great manager at my store and she treated her employees like family. Weekly pay was great and the hours were flexible as well. Opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Weekly pay.
Cons
No breaks.
A good company for young people to work!!!
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Richfield, MNMarch 13, 2017
SuperAmerica is excellent for opportunities to gain experiences in dealing with customers in every aspect of customer service as well as the weekly pay!!!!!
Pros
Automatic enrolement into company medical and 401k plan.
Cons
No free lunches
Great company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Palatine, ILMarch 1, 2017
I enjoyed working at this company And dovolped a lot of management skills. Learned retail skill and leadership skills At superamerica. Great compensation plan and great benefits.
great job
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Baxter, MNFebruary 6, 2017
Great job if your a good employee. I'm a new mom and it's great that they let you use the office for pumping/feeding baby. I work at a franchise location so it's a bit different than corporate.
Pros
mom-friendly
Cons
pay
exciting environment
associate (Former Employee) –  Columbia Heights, MNJanuary 24, 2017
a typical day at work for me was a 2-10 with no breaks. time flies your consistently working, assisting with customers, and taking in deliveries. Easy job, with nice benefits.
Pros
free beverages
Cons
short breaks or no breaks
just a job not a career
Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJanuary 17, 2017
I feel this job is for high school or someone in need of a second job. not worth it if you looking for long term emploment.

soooo yeah thats about it
Very outgoing environment. All coworkers were very friendly.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNJanuary 11, 2017
Very good job. The environment is fantastic all the coworkers are very friendly and all strive for greatness meaning in order to make a lot of things happen in this particular environment you have to be able to work as a team and they are all very good when it comes to teamwork.
Decent job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Rosemount, MNJanuary 20, 2016
Work was fun to go to and the pay was okay for the job duties. There were no benefits, and the hours weren't great. I enjoyed coming to work and being with cool employees.
Pros
Enjoyable job tasks
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SUPERAMERICA. Our community is ready to answer.