Superion Employee Review

Working for an International Company
Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  MiamiJuly 18, 2013
Daily functions (with admin & customers) and co-worker concerns made my typical day enjoyable and fulfilling.

Hardest part of the job was keeping office morale up will company was going through major corporate and management changes.

Due to international concerns, company lost focus on domestic offices and products.

Pros
Benefits and Remote/Virual Work from Home
Cons
Upper Management can not connect with employees

Other Superion Employee Reviews

CEO only cares about the bottom line
Senior Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chico, CAJanuary 28, 2018
The CEO cares nothing about the employees or who made the company successful in the past. All he cares about is the bottom line. He has no concept about software companies or how to keep the current clients and has to replace most if not all of the helpdesk and developers because he attempted to have everyone relocate.
Pros
decent salary
Cons
poor management, expensive health care benefits.
Productive, relaxed atmosphere
Remittance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 23, 2018
I enjoyed my job but the assignment has ended because the contract was not renewable. I really enjoy my job and duties that I was assigned on a daily basis. I gained a lot of knowledge and experience. The atmosphere was stressful at times but overall it was a nice place of employment.
Pros
Flex time and relaxed dress code on Fridai
Cons
Mandatory overtime without notice

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Superion. Our community is ready to answer.