JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for executing startup, shut down and operating procedures; analyzing and adjusting flow streams; performing minor maintenance; generating daily production reports; maintaining communication; monitoring, maintaining and operating safety and fire protection systems, and performing good housekeeping duties.
- Execute startup, shut down and operating procedures for compressors, furnaces, distillation towers, expanders, electric motors, fans, pumps, instrumentation, valves and alarms.
- Analyze flow streams using a gas chromatograph and make necessary process adjustments to maintain product specifications.
- Perform minor maintenance of compressors, engines, pumps, controls, piping and valves.
- Generate daily production reports including liquid production, downtime and gas volumes.
- Maintain communication with supervision, field, plant, maintenance employees, and contractors.
- Monitor, maintain, and operate safety and fire protection systems.
- Perform good housekeeping duties as required.
Knowledge and Skill
- Working knowledge of the oil and gas industry preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-focused environment.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills.
- Ability to work in a safe manner adhering to all safety practices, procedures and policies.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year gas processing plant operations experience preferred.