Superior Court Employee Reviews

Respectable work place
Forsyth County Clerk (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCAugust 1, 2017
It's great working there learning the justice system. Working with law enforcement, probation officers, attorneys and other court personnel. The clerk's office has team building get togethers for holidays. Great place to work.
Pros
Excellent benefits, good salary
Cons
Stressful at times, cut throat
enjoyed working for company
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 3, 2017
morning job filing records pulling records worked the mail room pretty much did whatever they asked of me it was volunteer work for my d.e.s. status on my food stamps
Fast paced
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bisbee, AZJune 28, 2017
Fast paced, always busy. There is no typical day, each day is different. You learn a lot, work with different people from different backgrounds. You get to see happy newlyweds!
Great place
Clerk of the Court in Collections (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 26, 2017
I really enjoyed working for Geico
Their is always something new to learn
Great training staff
Great management to work for
Many different job opportunities
fun environment
OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Nogales, AZJune 5, 2017
I was a nice place to work at I could only work there for a short time because i was in school and it was a temporary program for certain students during certain times of the year.
Secure job
Gila County Clerk (Current Employee) –  Globe, AZJune 4, 2017
This is a good place to work and jobs are very secure as long as you have a good work ethic. Management appreciates hard work. Benefits are good, vacation time and paid holidays.
Benefits
Very educational work place
Division Manager (Former Employee) –  El Cajon, CAApril 30, 2017
Great place to work. I worked there for 23 years. I enjoyed my job immensely. I enjoyed working with judges, lawyers and the public.
I would recommend this working environment to others.
Productive work place environment
Administrative Assistant Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Criminal DepartmentFebruary 5, 2017
This job showed me the hardships of dealing with inmates but it also gave me the necessary tools needed to properly handle certain situations I would later find myself being in.
great
Building Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAFebruary 4, 2017
awesome great place to work everyone is friendly and nice . i have been here for 3 years and everyone is so helpful. the people make it enjoyable to work. a typical day at work starts for me at 430 am i start by taking out the trash in my designated area , followed by cleaning public restrooms and the judge chambers restrooms , and jury rooms , i vacuum ,dust,change light bulbs, operate trash compactor , supervise work release and my day usually ends at 130 pm
Maintenance Contractor
Maintenance Contractor (Former Employee) –  San Andreas, CADecember 26, 2016
Ever changing maintenance contractor position which consisted of overseeing fellow employees, as well as providing training within safe practices.
It´s a Court in Venezuela.
Administrative Dispute - Capital Region (Former Employee) –  Venezuela, PRAugust 29, 2016
Was my first work experience, being greatful for it, but it´s not exaclty the place to fullfill someone's aspirations.

Therefore i needed something else. Thats why i decided to study an MBA.
Pros
first job experience
Cons
salary and future.
Excellent full-time job.
Judicial Secretary (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 17, 2016
I enjoyed working for the Judges of Superior Court, they were very nice to work for. They were intelligent and it was a fast-paced environment. The pay was great and the benefits were terrific. I learned the legal profession and became familiar with legal words. My co-workers and I were very busy all day long and they were very professional. The hardest part of the job was leaving at the end of the day, because I enjoyed working there. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the different judges and becoming familiar with their individual hand-writing.
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Fast-paced environment
Good not for experienced people. not happy at this ime. working enviroment to what I thought it would be
Maricopa County Clerk (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 13, 2016
Good for younger generation.

need a change of venue. The environment
not what I expected. Salary is to low for the volume of work that is required.
A job that left you feeling like you made the world a better place.
Clerk of the Court (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 8, 2016
Very fast-paced environment. Answer to your Judge, Courtroom Clerk, Business Office Supervisor, the General Public and local Attorneys. High stress and high satisfaction
Pros
Awesome co-workers
Cons
High stress
the court system is very interesting
Pima County Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 18, 2016
My position varied from helping attorney's, getting new cases ready for court. Mental Health order issued for sheriffs. assisting the counter for walk in customer needing general information.
Pros
Each case was different
Cons
when you know the answer but not allowed to give due to rules and statues, as we were only clerks of the court, not attorney. therefore we were unable to give the answer only procedure
fun place to work at
Court Interpreter (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 6, 2016
funny customers they really make it fun to assist them. busy days most of the times. managers were very chill. free lunches most days and parties always .
Pros
free lunches nice managers
Cons
no benefits
It was a fun; professional office with helpful coworkers.
Filers Assistant- Superior Court's Clerk of Court (Former Employee) –  Saipan, MPMay 31, 2016
Everyday I would enter work and go straight to clocking in. Afterwards, I'd look around to see if anything needs to be done, such as: filing, bar coding, scanning, or duplication. Sometimes I'd already be working, but the other clerks would need me to run an errand, like bringing a document to one of the judge's secretary, so I'd have to stop what I'm doing for a while and finish the task I was asked to do.

I learned that office work is a lot more busy than people think. There is so much to do, and even if it all sounds like an easy task that can be done quickly, you'd have another job to do right after. Working there allowed me to increase my work speed with accuracy and handle working alone, due to everyone having their agenda.

My co-workers were all patient people, they understood that I was just a co-op student and didn't really make a big deal out of my mistakes. I enjoyed how they loved to joke around and make me laugh, just so the room isn't so awkward. They made my experience there a fun one.

The hardest part of the job was actually finishing the things we were doing. For example, I'd be scanning a bunch of files one day with maybe a couple of leftovers; the next day I'd have even more files than I started with yesterday. This really made me work faster because there were other things to do.

The most enjoyable part of the job was when we left the clerks office to file some old files in the archives, or a.k.a. Jurassic Room. Me and my co-worker would play some music and race to see who can file the most, and the loser would have to treat the winner to a drink
  more... from the vending machine.  less
Pros
Inside experience of the Judicial Clerk of Court
Cons
n/a
multi-tasks working environment
Deputy Clerk (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMay 19, 2016
multi-task desk work along with customer service at the same time. prioritize work for the week. 1 hour lunch time and retirement plan.
This was the greatest opportunity of my life, but had to leave to join my miliary husband.
Deputy Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bisbee, AZFebruary 25, 2016
This was a great opportunity and I was able to use my shorthand and typing skills every day. It was extremely interesting and sometimes very tragic I worked juvenile and family cases.
Superior Court
Court Reporter (Former Employee) –  Port Angeles, WAJanuary 5, 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed working in Clallam County Superior Court.
I had a very good relationship with my judge, and the other judges in superior, family and district court, as well as the Superior and District Court clerk staff and attorneys I encountered on a daily basis.

I enjoy transcription, either from my own steno writing or working with audio files, and take pride in producing a reliable, honest and accurate verbatim product.
Pros
benefits, environment, co-workers
Cons
my position was deleted