Superior Energy Services, Inc

Superior Energy Services, Inc Employee Reviews

good work environment
Q.C. Dimensional Inspector (Former Employee), Aldine westfieldJune 24, 2015
Nice place to work, but the management is not the best, i learn a lot with the company but lack of training is typical in this company, you have to learn yourself
same as previous
District Manager (Former Employee), Broussard, LAJune 20, 2015
inventory control, expense reporting, monthly reports, responsible for 4 locations, 10 employees customer requirement, calling on customers
company picnics christmas parties
Mechanical Design Engineer (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 16, 2015
• Execute engineering calculation
• Design and direct the construction of layouts of possible designs and make recommendations
• Conceptual design layout in both Inventor & AutoCAD for new product development components for completion downhole tools
• Implement engineering layouts for fit, form and function
• Read and submit drawings and layouts for customers
• Coordinate all drafting related – more... work with the drafting department
• Signature authority to check and approve drawings, design calculations and deviation requests
• Conducted and participate in design reviews
• Participate in various quick-turn projects involving ambitious deadlines
• Create engineering work request for prototype parts to be machined
• Create test procedures, test reports, and generate graphs from data acquisition with excel
• Coordinate testing and assembling in a test lab environment to qualify completion downhole tools to pressures up to 13,000 psi and temperature up to 300°F
• Mentored less experience personnel on engineering topics, safety topics, and the importance of identifying personnel and professional values – less
Communication is something that needs to be addressed
Helper/Laborer (Current Employee), Broussard, LAMay 1, 2015
If you need a job thats the place to go but I wouldn't recommend them as a Long term company.Communication is something that needs to be addressed
Structured work area
Coil Tubing Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Broussard, LAApril 21, 2015
The hardest part was adjusting to a on call schedule system. I had very little time with my family always working. The most rewarding part was to see my progression into becoming a professional in the oil and gas industry.
good company
Tool Specialist II (Current Employee), odessa, txApril 9, 2015
Pros: stable place to work
Cons: Recently added new management doing a poor job.
the company in a whole is a very good company to be a part of, unfortunelty they have recently been trying to change up management in the west texas division and has brought down the moral of the employees. i enjoy the work, and for the most part all of the co-workers are great people.
Good place to learn tools and gain knowledge
Slick line operator (Former Employee), Alvin, TexasJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: knowledge base at this shop was great
Cons: moral was always low
Good place to gain knowledge on tools and equipment. Worked offshore for 10 years on 21/7 schedule. Co-workers were fun great guys. Management was not that bad. Hardest part of job was being gone from family. Learning was enjoyable and traveling.
DESENT PLACE TO WORK
LIFTBOAT CAPTAIN (Former Employee), Port of Iberia, LADecember 30, 2014
Pros: friendly, helpful
Cons: lowest paying
OFFICE PERSONAL WERE FRIENDLY,HELPFUL,CARING,LEARNED BETTER WAYS OF DOIND THINGS
Can't say anything good about it
Operator I (Former Employee), BrookshireOctober 7, 2014
Unless you belong to the management pot. Oh the co-works are fine group of hard working people, unfortunately they don't last very long, makes one wonder why!
Very unsafe and unfair workplace
operation (Former Employee), Brookshire Tx.September 4, 2014
I worked for Warrior Energy for two week. They are owned by Superior Energy. I was told to take a safety class,which I did and passed 3 classes. The 4th safety class I took at Falck in Brookshire. I learned nothing because the instructor flew through the safety materials because he wanted to leave early. After given the test I failed. That was no surprise. I spoke to the supervisor there and she told – more... me she would allow a retake and I could read the book then take the test. After 45 minutes passed the instructor came back in and told me I had to stop reading and retake the test because he had to go. Even though I was not finished reading. I failed by a few questions. I reported this to Warriors Supervision and Safety Instuctor. 20 minutes later I was fired. When asked to speak with HR Iwas told to call a number in Louisiana that nobody ever answers. Most of the reviews are right. Management sucks. They never even checked out my story and I never spoke to anyone. They have maybe 8 guys that have been there for over a year everybody else 3 months or less. What is wrong here. A lot of there driver's walked out on them. If this is such a great place why did they leave and check out there safety rates for Warrior and you tell me what are these guys learning at Falck. – less
good job
Tool Assembler (Current Employee), Lafayette, LASeptember 2, 2014
Good place to learn about the completion tools industry
Able to work overtime
Insecure Management
Downhole tool Specialist II (Current Employee), OdessaAugust 26, 2014
Inexperienced insecure management tends to flex muscles when it feels threatened by people with more knowledge.
Great work environment
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee), InventoryAugust 19, 2014
Pros: lots of overtime
Cons: n/a
There is a lot of over time with a lot of money to be made, good chances of growth with in the company. I learn the inns and outs of the oilfield with much more to be learned. management is always near by for assistants, coworkers are fun and hard working group of guys who can complete any task. there's no hard part and I enjoy it all.
Professional, caring and warm environment
Corporate Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAJune 18, 2014
Pros: free coffee, soda, some lunches. the company recognizes holidays, rewards performance based on merit and tenure.
Cons: none!
Superior Energy is ranked at the top of the best places I have ever worked. The management and staff are professional, friendly and caring. My experience here has been extremely positive. I highly recommend Superior Energy to candidates searching for employment.
Tool Specialist II-
Tool Specilist II (Former Employee), Lafayette, LaJune 4, 2014
Pros: great pay
Offshore a lot. Don't expect to get to much time off. The vacation that you earn is only 1 week of vacation. But you will make a lot of money. More then people with a PHD if you have the experience for them to pay you top salary. But if you don't that is ok too. Cause you will still make more then most people you know. Save your money cause Uncle Sam is coming for you during tax season
Good place to work as I have been here for 8 years. No Room to move up.
Administrative Assistant II (Current Employee), Alvin, TXMay 16, 2014
I enjoy working with my co-workers. As any position it has its ups and downs. You learn to put your head down and work and do your very best.
Don't go to harvey
wireline (Former Employee), Harvey, LAApril 12, 2014
If you don't kiss up to people you will not get anywhere with the Harvey division. Superior is a really good company to work for just don't join the Harvey division you will regret it trust me, I use to work there go to well service or any other division and you will be ok avoid The slickline division in Harvey at all cost.
GREAT PLACE TO START OUT IN OILFIELD
TOOLMAN (Current Employee), Harvey, LAMarch 9, 2014
THEY PAY FOR TRAINING CLASSES FOR ALL YOUR CERTIFICATIONS IN ORDER TO GO OFFSHORE. ALLOW EMPLOYEES TO WORK IN SHOP TO MAKE EXTRA MONEY.
ALLOWS YOU TO GROW WITHIN THE COMPANY. WORLDWIDE COMPANY WITH MULTIPLE DIVISIONS ALLOWING YOU TO TRANSFER IN ORDER TO FIND A CAREER YOU LIKE BEST.
Don't do it.
Driver (Current Employee), Rifle, COMarch 5, 2014
Pros: a lot of overtime pay
Cons: everything, dispatchers lie, managers are horrible, no set schedule
Long hours, no set schedule and a hostile work environment. Managers write people up without investigating first. You are told the day before if you work the next day or not so you can't make any plans. Zero organization. This company is always hiring drivers and your starting wage is your only wage. They do not give raises. Horrible company. Just don't do it.
Productive workplace
Supervisor (Current Employee), harvey, laFebruary 27, 2014
Great company to work for. Only leaving to relocate my family. Company supports all there employees and there number 1 goal is to keep all employees and company assest safe.

1 2 3

Superior Energy Services, Inc Salaries

Operator
$60,000 per year
$16.25 per hour

Superior Energy Services, Inc Photos

UM DOMINGO COM MINHA FILHA ADMIRANDO O RIO E POR DO SOL,..
countener cabin