Superior Environmental Solutions, Inc. (SES) is an industrial cleaning service company founded in response to the growing need for a superior and cost effective service provider. We provide waste management solutions with the necessary equipment, materials, and highly trained personnel. SES offers an industrial cleaning service that can be crafted to meet any customers’ need, which includes routine scheduled maintenance, plant outages, plant shutdown projects and emergency response services.
SES, Inc. offers vacuum truck services, water blasting, pressure washing, and other waste management solutions. SES utilizes a specialized fleet of vacuum trucks, wash trucks, pumps and safety equipment to provide the superior environmental and industrial cleaning that our customers expect. Our industrial cleaning service training programs ensure that SES employees are well educated in OSHA regulations and in-house operational policies in order to safely use our vacuum trucks, water trucks, pumps and SES water blasting and pressure washing tools.
It is SES’s intention that all employees recognize the functions and responsibilities involved in their daily job. As such the following is a list of duties and responsibilities required to perform as a “Diesel Mechanic".
- Work Hours - 11am - 7pm
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment, random, and or post accident/injury Substance abuse screening.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening and background check.
- Must maintain excellent attendance
- Must maintain excellent on time arrival for scheduled work shift.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains, diagnoses and repairs a variety of equipment including; diesel/gasoline engines, transmissions, winches, high pressure pumps, centrifugal pumps, air compressors, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, gear boxes, power take offs, generators, chassis and suspension, rims, tires, brakes, wheels, electro-mechanical equipment, pressure equipment and various other types of oil field related equipment.
- Execute required procedures for preventative maintenance.
- Perform inspections required by company and government entities.
- Proficient in troubleshooting electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Install and/or replace new or reconditioned repair parts.
- Test equipment for proper operation.
- Perform basic cutting and welding procedures with some fabrication.
- Must complete proper paperwork as assigned.
- May be required to work on a 24 hours call basis.
- Performs various other duties assigned by supervisor/manager within the physical constraints of the job.
- 2 years of technical training or equivalent.
- 5 years mechanic/ maintenance experience.
- Good communication skills.
SES offers competitive pay and benefits including Medical, Dental, Paid Vacation and 401k.
Indeed - 12 months ago