Superior Grocers

Superior Grocers Employee Reviews

a place with lots to see and lots to do
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 19, 2015
Working on this job I became more familiar working among a variety of people and a variety of products. I liked how many customers come to the store, it makes one feel so productive.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Ontario,Ca, United State of AmericaMarch 5, 2015
Cons: short lunch breaks, no benefits until one year and insurance sucks here
Typical day at work is usually busy and alot of work to do. Easy to get along with co-workers and usually give you some hours from how the stores get busy.
THE WORK ENVIRONMENT WAS SET PRETTY STRICT
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 4, 2015
THERE WAS A VERY UPTIGHT SETTING ALL CO-WORKERS ARGUED WITH ONE ANOTHER OR TALKED ABOUT NON IRRELEVANT TOPICS TO THE WORKPLACE
supermarket fun environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Moreno Valley, CAMarch 4, 2015
Worked as a sales associate, bagging groceries, pushing carts, helping customers find products, filling in for departments that had fallen short. Love the customers and I liked my co-workers. The store seemed a bit disorganized but has gotten better since I stopped working there.
not a fun places to work
Cashier/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), S el Monte, CAFebruary 26, 2015
count till, ring up customers, stock shelves.I learned great customer services skills. The hardest part of the job is the rules and regulations.
Typical day at work
Cashier (Current Employee), Huntington Park, CAFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: great coworkers that help you when you need it
Cons: no healthcare
I go to my register and start helping the customer. I greet them and ask if they need any help. I fininsh the transaction and continue to the next one.
I loved the co-workers and customers
Porter/Maintenance (Former Employee), Rialto, CAJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: every aspect of the job
My co-worker were friendly, but professional.I was able work independently.Supervisors were very encouraging.
Organized
Grocery Clerk (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 9, 2015
This job knew what it wanted from you and made it thoroughly easy to understand what that was.
Productice
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Long Beach, CAJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: free lunches from time to time
Cons: short breaks and no raise
I learn to work fast as a team with my co workers and the hardest was some dealing with some rude customers but I think that's any customer service job.
great place to meet a lot of people made a lot of friends.
Meat Clerk (Former Employee), Pico Rivera, CAJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: great customers good friends
Cons: increased workload bad management
Working for superior grocers was an alright place i had a lot of friends who i went to school with. I was really great at my job however i didn't have much help because management wanted to save money and instead added extra pressure on my superiors to go faster and work harder.
Its a suitable place to begin working after school.
Meat Clerk (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CADecember 23, 2014
One day i was left with a couple of tasks just to fill up the counter and clean but i also got to learn more things like inventory or managing the workers like a manager.
Productive and fun workplace
Parking Lot Clerk (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CANovember 12, 2014
I enjoyed working here while the time i was there. I would definitely recommend it for customers. It is very clean if there is a accident people are there on spot. If i had a chance i would work here again.
a job where you have to hold back all feelings
cashier (Former Employee), Moreno valley CANovember 11, 2014
Pros: cash register was nice and easy to work
Cons: horrible disrespectful management only cared about customer service didn't respect employees
This job was very easy but I really hated working there because, the customers talked to me very rude saying I had to know Spanish and would call me a little girl and the customers didn't respect other customers push them or yell at them it was a miserable environment and made me go home wishing I didn't have to work there
productive
Accounting Booth clerk (Current Employee), Chino, CANovember 10, 2014
Pros: gift cards for works comp
Cons: not good hours
not good hours for "full time" employees. Their store policies changed frequently.
productive good customer service
Cashier (Former Employee), oxnard caSeptember 15, 2014
I learned to be patient. Treat all customers with respect and take time to hear them. Management had its up and downs! Hardest part of the job was time management it was up to the head cashier to let us know when our break time are and at some points we were behind. the most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction of customers when they left
Grocery Leader (Former Employee), Bellflower, CASeptember 1, 2014
I was there for about a year and I enjoyed my time there mainly due to the co-workers
enjoyed the time there
Produce/delli lead (Former Employee), Corona, CAAugust 11, 2014
Pros: management is a breeze when you understand one another
Cons: happenings at another location and the team is divided
all of my job responsibilities pice of cake when coustermers came cake with sweet cherrys its a trip when the eyes sparkel when they find all they need
Average super market
Cashier (Former Employee), Covina, CAAugust 11, 2014
It was the average super market. The work could get stressful at times, but the people were fun to work with.
A workplace where one always stayed busy.
❸ Sales Ambassador (Former Employee), Lynwood, CaAugust 11, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of attending to customers. Checking out customer's items at the front end, answering questions, and providing outstanding customer service. As a cashier, I learned how to work great under pressure and how to handle a difficult situation with a customer, in order to keep the customer happy.
I enjoy working with other, It's a very fun environment.
Cashier/Customer Services (Former Employee), Compton, CAAugust 7, 2014
Pros: i liked when we had accident free day, and we have a party at work.
Cons: i would like to have sick days pay.
A typical day at work for me is greeting customers, Helping the customer with what they want, or need. Making sure the customer is satisfied. Thanking the customer to come again. I learned that ngood customer service pays off. with my management, I learned from the good ones what to do. And from the challenge ones what not to do.I enjoy working with my co-workers because we work as a team and that keep everyone happy. The hardest part of the job tom me was when you get a customer that comes in already mad about something else, and take it out on you for no reason. but for the most part I enjoyed going to work everyday I was schedule. I get alone very well with others.

1 2 3