Superior Group Employee Reviews

Contract work
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKMay 20, 2017
Working as a contract employee for a major technology company. Very fast paced. The company employees treat you very well and this is a laid back place to work. Superior has been very supportive.
Pros
Pay, work hours
Cons
contract position so no benefits yet
once they place you, they will forget about you
Assist preparation (Former Employee) –  San Carlos, CAApril 29, 2017
I was assigned to a company with very unreliable attendance employee whom I supposed to work with very little time available for you to be trained and spend most of her work time on personal calls and dramas ..... I complained to the management of company thru recruiter but nothing was done. everyone liked my performance except for the trainer who has found my skill set to be a threat and can't wait to let my contract expire to rid of me.
Pros
on site pay your own cafeteria
Cons
no management
Temp Agency working at Lone Star College
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXApril 25, 2017
Worked at LSC but reported to Superior Group until a position was available for direct hire. When position was not accepted, did not resurme work at LSC. Requested to review other available positions for Superior Group..
Great company
RPO Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 19, 2017
Management is very open minded of new ideas. There is room to advance if you want to. They give you all the tools you need to do your job. They are centrally located.
Exhaust Processor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 8, 2017
Great team to help you get the right position. They have great communication with you to help in the hiring process. Follows up with you to see how process is going at your current job.
Pros
Good start pay and good employees to work with
Hospital
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  ArkansasApril 6, 2017
I work at magnolia hospital for 5 yrs and I really love work there my mom had got sick then plus I move from there too Tallahassee FL but at that job I love my co workers and people to be around. And the fun. We had together but I would love have this job again
Only available one day a week to help you.
Temp for another company (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAFebruary 7, 2017
Superior was fine until I needed help from them. The rep where I worked was only in and available one day a week because the rest of the week he had another client. I don't understand why companies even use them. I wasn't interviewed by them, and I'm sure they're masking money hand over fist for all of the people they "hire", and all they did was make me drive 40 minutes each way just to watch a video, then on another day drive another half hour each way to pick up my badge. Aside from all that, they did nothing else for me, but on a positive note they did pay me in a timely manner. That's why they received two stars and not one.
Pros
Paid you on time.
Cons
Rep only available only one day a week, Did little to earn their percentage, Not sure why they're used.
organized Convenient Company
Material Handler/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJanuary 24, 2017
Great compant to work for, And has Many Advancment Opportunities. J worked at Thermo fisher Scientifics as a material handler on third split shift to Keep Roster balanced and production runs Accordingly
Wosrt company i have delt with
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Tigard, oregonNovember 7, 2016
So I received an offer that I accepted from superior, a well paying position in an industry I'm familiar with. Well I had issues from day 1, first off my background was delayed, and access at the employer site was limited, then my first paycheck was 10 dollars an hour less then the offer letter stated. I was told I was going to get back paI'd on following check, second check again was short, I was told they made a mistake and I was only going to get what the pay check said. I was also accused of with holding information that my pay was incorrect, um what, yeah that's right, I was accused of not telling the office that my offer was too high. APSOLUTELY the worst people I have delt with in my professional life, they need to be shut down and put in jail.
Pros
Quick to tell you you did something wrong when you didnt
Cons
Unprofessional, demeaning, rude
Random contacts, no ability to read, no communication
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 5, 2016
I've been contacted multiple times by their 'recruiters'. Each time, they have failed to even read the first 15 words... my address. They contact me about jobs all over the country. I mention my location and ask about relocation and never hear from them again. No ''sorry about that", nothing at all.

This place is just a volume meat factory. Illiterate. Rude. Imcompetent.
Pros
Cons
Illiterate. Rude. Imcompetent staff.
Temporary agency that is really helpful
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 31, 2016
I didn't work in the office at Superior Group. It is a temp agency and my experience when I went into the office was warm and pleasant. The work site in which I've worked was ok, I didn't get to stay there which was a bomber, but for the most part I did enjoy my time there.
The managers at the work site was very patient and helpful, a lot of the co-workers were a pleasure to work with. I really don't have anything bad to say about the company.
Was hired but never call back
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXSeptember 22, 2016
Very I don't care attitude, the people you deal with form the start are very unprofessional. give you the round around just glad I didn't work for them. good luck every one.
Pros
Cons
Dealing with incompentant recurters
Excellent company
Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CASeptember 15, 2016
Superior is a great company with wonderful clients. I enjoyed being able to work directly with my clients to ensure all their needs were met. The Management is always there to help and there were weekly meetings to make sure everyone was on the same page. The only difficulty was the continuing goals that were to be met on a daily basis. The goals seemed to get more and more difficult as the months passed. Otherwise, work/life balance was great. I was always challenged with different roles and positions which made me a better recruiter.
Short-term contract
PC Installer (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 27, 2016
Work for Superior Group was a short-term contract. I was thankful for the opportunity to work at L-3 Communications. I learned a lot in the short 6 months.
Pros
I learned a lot in the short 6 months.
Cons
Short-term contract
Unreliable
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 14, 2016
I was a perfect candidate for the position they represented. The interview went great, they were ready to bring me on. Unfortunately,
Superior Group were unable to fulfill their end of the job. Namely, gathering my back round information. They kept asking me to do all the foot work, which was fine at first, but after 2 1/2 WEEKS of getting screwed around I'd had enough. This company is terrible!!!!!
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional, either lazy or incompetant
Poor communication from recruiter, and terrible pay.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 12, 2016
I have been working for Superior Group for 8 months, and the pay is awful. Recruiters will just hire anyone to fill a spot for cheap, and make a killing in $ off of you. They don't care about you, only the client. It's a job and that's it. AVOID! AVOID!
Pros
Good hours
Cons
No communication from recruiters, and bad pay.
Intern's Review
Safety Intern (Former Employee) –  Schenectady, NYJuly 11, 2016
Good place to intern. Great people to work around. Have to get over the old way of thinking and getting people to understand why we can't pour stuff into the stream.
responise staffing group
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAJune 3, 2016
this is a great staffing agency to work for..they were very responsive anytime i called their offices with a concern or a question.. i would recommend this agency to anyone!
Pros
got foot in the door
Its a job
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Gouverneur, NYApril 5, 2016
Superior Group is getting rich off there contracts, does not care about there employees, will not pay a night differential even though the parent company they contract with is willing to meet them halfway, very cheap company.
On a positive note they will hire just about anyone I know for a fact that there are people who do drugs at the facility I work in not sure how they passed the drug screen, but anyway the interview process is pretty simple, Can you breath? Can you walk?... you start tomorrow.
Pros
Great people at the contract company
Cons
minimum wage, no night differential, hires low skilled workers
Poor Communication - Very late pay
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYFebruary 19, 2016
Very poor communication, constantly going around me to the client. Very unprofessional, I was spoken to by the client because of the offices unprofessional dealings. It really put me in a tough spot.

No or very poor communication. No response to my inquiries. Asked to hold for hours, (I saved the emails)

I should have known because it was like this before the placement, I called the parent company and was placed on hold. They never returned any calls or messages.

Pay was received eventually, but I had to chase it and complain, more than two weeks beyond original promise date.

Very poor, this fish stinks from the head down..
Pros
Cons
Dishonest and Bully

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Superior Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9