Superior Group Employee Reviews in United States

responise staffing group
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAJune 3, 2016
this is a great staffing agency to work for..they were very responsive anytime i called their offices with a concern or a question.. i would recommend this agency to anyone!
Pros
got foot in the door
Its a job
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Gouverneur, NYApril 5, 2016
Superior Group is getting rich off there contracts, does not care about there employees, will not pay a night differential even though the parent company they contract with is willing to meet them halfway, very cheap company.
On a positive note they will hire just about anyone I know for a fact that there are people who do drugs at the facility I work in not sure how they passed the drug screen, but anyway the interview process is pretty simple, Can you breath? Can you walk?... you start tomorrow.
Pros
Great people at the contract company
Cons
minimum wage, no night differential, hires low skilled workers
Poor Communication - Very late pay
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYFebruary 19, 2016
Very poor communication, constantly going around me to the client. Very unprofessional, I was spoken to by the client because of the offices unprofessional dealings. It really put me in a tough spot.

No or very poor communication. No response to my inquiries. Asked to hold for hours, (I saved the emails)

I should have known because it was like this before the placement, I called the parent company and was placed on hold. They never returned any calls or messages.

Pay was received eventually, but I had to chase it and complain, more than two weeks beyond original promise date.

Very poor, this fish stinks from the head down..
Pros
Cons
Dishonest and Bully
Late Unpaid Wages
Lead Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 31, 2016
Its a good start if your trying to gain experience or if you're trying to get your step inside the door of a company, however I am still waiting for my final paycheck 22 days overdue.
Great agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 18, 2016
Great agency, the management understands the clients and the temporary employees and they wont always accept a clients misguided complaint about the temporary employees.

The agency actually look out for their people.
Pros
Pay is good
Cons
No benefits or longevity.
They do not listen to their employees
Benefits Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYNovember 23, 2015
Superior kisses Paychex behinds. If Paychex tells them someone performed poorly, they just take Paychex word for it and make no effort to listen to the employees side of things. Paychex managers are jerks.
Superior treated me well.
Computer Refresh Tech @ Lockheed Martin (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 25, 2015
Management at Superior treated me with respect. The job was great, the benefits as expected. I recommend anyone to work for them.
Pros
Allow worker independence
Cons
Pay could be better
crooks
New Home Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Davenport, FLSeptember 19, 2015
Sold everyone I talked to but never got paid. owner scammed everyone and stole their money. he ran off to Spain and everyone who worked there got a subpoena but case was finally settled
minimum wage
Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Gouverneur, NYAugust 28, 2015
simply put random days, random hours, lot of work, all for minimum wage. They gave the impression that you were replaceable and easily replaceable. Then again it is a outsourcing company so its kind of their thing.
Fair assesment
Customer Service Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 28, 2015
The employees were very nice and professional. There were times when I would submit my time sheet to them but they would not pay me on time.
Great place to work.
Test Operator (Current Employee) –  Clifton Park, NYJuly 26, 2015
I have learned a lot with this company. Its a great place to start for Global Foundries. I wish I could have stayed longer and continue working for the term I was hired for.
Manufacturing shot gun shell was awesome
Mechanical Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Anoka, MNJuly 9, 2015
We start by going over the goal of the day. Then assigned an machine then make shot gun shells. It makes the day go faster when you enjoy your job.
Pros
Do a outstanding job and get free money for lunch.
Cons
Temp to hire job
Great place to start
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 7, 2015
Superior is a great place to start your career. You can learn a lot in the company - but turnover has been very high recently due to various factors.
Not a recommended Employer
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, New YorkMay 12, 2015
Contracted out. No interaction with the company at all. Even in the hiring process. Just a butt in the seat producing revenue.
excellent place to work
ASSEMBLER / MATERIAL HANDLER (Current Employee) –  Livermore , Ca.May 8, 2015
great place to work , i learned a lot management is good from what i seen so far my co-workers are great , the hardest part of the job is that it is a graveyard shift and the most enjoyable part of the job is everybody works as a team
Pros
excellent pay
Cons
temp position
Great place to work.
Work Nexus Support Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Williamsville, NYMarch 12, 2015
This is a great place to work, culture is awesome management is great, helps you learn and grow. A typical day as a Work Nexus Support Staff involves: Invoicing time sheets, resetting passwords, customer support, and running reports. I really enjoy this job because it is fast pace and pushes what I thought I could do.
what a joke
ex (Former Employee) –  East AuroraFebruary 15, 2015
they treat you like garbage , expect you to live at work, dont care about you or your family. Their staff is the most usless bunch of people ever.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Nice People
QUALITY INSPECTOR (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, Fl.February 2, 2015
Very Fair and up front, Very easy to work with. Timely payment. I do not wish to add any more words. Enough already with the review!
Pros
paid on time
Cons
time card system is iffy.
Productive workplace
Paychex Client Support Advisor (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 28, 2015
Assist client with accessing company’s web accounts
• Assist client with PPA Restatement for 401K plans
• Transfer calls throughout Paychex based on the clients or participants needs
• Verifying security clearance for administrator access for company’s websites
• Assist participants with enrolling into 401k plans
• Assist participants with requesting distributions, loans and making changes in contributions
• Provided account balances and verified loan and distribution statuses
Great Company for Contract Assignments
Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 26, 2015
Superior Group is a great organization to contract with. I was never without employment.

The Consultant I was assigned assured I had steady employment. However, when I asked for a permanent assignment. I was informed that the government (Presidential) outcome would determine if companies were hiring.

I am not a fan of contract work because the assignments were long mileage and did not offier benefits.
Pros
consultant
Cons
pay, benefits and location of assignmens