Superior Plus Energy Services Employee Reviews

Very team oriented work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAMarch 12, 2017
This company is one of the best companies I have ever worked for. The atmosphere is friendly and very team oriented. The managers are very encouraging.
Love Superior Plus Energy
Service Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJanuary 27, 2017
I loved working there only left because of my kids schooling other than that i would still be there. Management there is great they'll talk to you help you get ahead, they are just awesome. Its like a dis-functional family
Nice place to work.
Credit Analyst/Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, PAJanuary 5, 2017
Great co-workers. The Nottingham branch office is very professional and courteous towards their customers. Above and beyond attitude in providing quick efficient service. Exceptional Delivery Department.
Good place to work, great benefits
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  New Milford, CTSeptember 30, 2016
Currently working here and it has been a positive experience: great manager and believe in family first. Will be here as long as I can. Also great benefits. Hard to find nowadays.
Worst place to work. Twin Oaks
Regular Employee (Current Employee) –  Aston, PASeptember 18, 2016
General manager and Customer Service Manager need to take HR and extensive management training.Several others have complained to the corporate office but nothing has been done.

It is an energy company that hires people who have no experience to supervise and mange people.

Run don't walk from this location
Pros
99% of my co workers
Cons
Management, job training
An okay starter place
Driver (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaSeptember 7, 2016
An alright place to work, but short staffing and an overabundance of customers makes for much more work than what is needed, job can be very disorganized at times lack of manpower is also a issue, plus the cold weather having to back up ice covered driveways and the extreme cold are a turnoff. It would be good if their where more drivers to make the routes not so long and prevent burnout before December
Pros
On your own on the road
Cons
Pay could be better, more staffing of drivers to not burnout the ones there already
Be careful
Operations (Former Employee) –  Aston, PAJuly 6, 2016
Great company as to pay bens and but certain managers are very arrogent and abusive. Not a great place if u have any self respect or dignity.
Pros
Good pay. Good bens good time off and bonus
Cons
Abusive managers.
Productive wrokplace
Oil Deliveryman (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAMarch 20, 2014
I gained a lot of experience in commercial driving. I was able to work with others and provided customer satisfaction. It was a great was to earn extra money because it was seasonal and supplemental to my full time job.
Pros
seasonal
Cons
cold weather
Superior Summary
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYFebruary 11, 2014
This company is a great place to be employed.
The managers are friendly and easy to talk to.
The hardest part of the job is the newness of my position; so there is a learning curve that has to be overcome for the company as well.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the friendly atmosphere.
productive and fun workplace
Temporary Employment - Kelly services (Former Employee) –  New Milford, CTSeptember 17, 2012
A typical day at Superior was answering phones, balance deposit and assisting the customers. I learned that patience is number one key when working with customers.
a good work environment
delivery driver (Current Employee) –  Seymour, CTJuly 31, 2012
i enjoy my days at this company but only wish they were longer and didn't get laid off in the summer
Pros
good people that i work with
Cons
summer layoffs and not much overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Superior Plus Energy Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9