Superior Technical Resources

Superior Technical Resources Employee Reviews

Siemens Wind Energy
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Hutchinson, KSJanuary 26, 2017
Superior Group was always very professional, courteous, and compassionate to contract personnel. I never adapted to the shift at Siemens Wind Energy from 18:30 til 07:00. I additionally followed an extremely difficult trainer that worked hard at emphasizing my shortcomings without acknowledging my accomplishments.
Pros
Compensation, cleanliness, quality standards.
Cons
Overnight shift, the permanent employees attitude towards the temporary workers.
more ping pong
Project Management/Electrical Specialist’ (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 18, 2017
. Position: Regional Sales Manager; covered S. California, S. Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas and Oklahoma. 80% Travel
• Responsible for 55 Distributors, 155 Resellers and about 50 exporters.
• Responsible for the sales of vision cameras, area scanners, light curtains, barcode units, photo eyes and proximity sensors at 100% of quota.
Fly clear
Customer service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 9, 2016
In a typical day in my last position I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.
Working in Lab envirment
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 23, 2017
Install and relocate lab equipment.Some equipment was very heavy. Always worked the same hours.Not rushed and good people you are working for.Superior Tech. Res. provides engineers for any company that needs one.
Pros
Nice evirment
Cons
No healthcare
Hands off
XPS Client Asset Manager / Relationship Specialist (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYAugust 16, 2016
Superior was, for the most part, hands off with regards to my position once it was acquired. It really felt as if it was merely a formality for invoicing purposes. This was good and bad. Good in that there was little interference with my job after I started. Bad in that it was sometimes difficult to speak to someone when I had questions.
Pros
Hands off, little micromanaging
Cons
Hands off, difficult to communicate with agency
Data entry
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 21, 2016
Its a good company to work for, people here are nice clean pace to work, I learn to be yourself. Management is great. Its an easy gong place to work people friendly smiles good enviroment
Pros
NO COMPLAINTS HERE
Cons
NO COMPLAINTS HERE
Review company invoices for the Finance department.
Administrative Support Clerk (Former Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PASeptember 14, 2016
Capable for providing organizational support for the Finance Department requiring sound judgment and the ability to take direction in team setting.
Pros
Working in other departments.
Cons
Breaks
Good Company to work for.
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 30, 2016
Helped me find a job, when there was not much available at the time.
Easy to communicate with supervisor and being able to get updates inregards to my job.
Pros
Good Pay
Temporary Service
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHOctober 26, 2016
This was a temporary company that sent me out on several job sites. They always find me great companies to work for. I know if I wanted a permanent position they would help me with my job search.
Productive and organized
Order picker (Former Employee) –  Melrose Park, ILJanuary 22, 2017
This job allowed me to learn and grow in the area of warehouse. I worked full time as a forklift driver and was about to complete orders ad keep inventory.
Interesting different product to work with
Praxair-Test Technician and Assembly R&D (Former Employee) –  Tonawanda, NYSeptember 10, 2016
I was hired to work in the R+D Lab on Specialty Gas Valves. It was unlike anything I had ever dealt with before. It was an interesting experience working with this product.
Terrible place to work as a recruiter...
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Palm Bay, FLJune 14, 2016
Great place to "cut your teeth" and get industry staffing experience. But you won't last long. They promote the worse people, reward the worse behavior, and force you to work extremely hard for very little commissions.
Pros
Industry experience, will hire any college grad that shows interest
Cons
Low salaries, low commissions, poor leadership & executive management
good
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 24, 2017
Good company. Staff is very friendly and helpful, Prompt at returning calls. They are also prompt at placing you in a postition
a good job placement company
Contracted design drafting (Former Employee) –  Olean, NYOctober 5, 2016
They found a job in my field promptly, at a company close to home.
My design talents were put to use directly with the customer.
Great work enviroment
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Melrose Park, ILAugust 31, 2016
Great work and great co workers, everybody worked as a team and no one was left behind. We always worked a family instead of making it strictly work
Temporary Agency
Legal Invoice Clerk (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXJuly 5, 2016
Superior is good. First time resume was submitted, I immediately got a job that lasted 4 months. I only wished they had more Clerical position in my area.
Pimp Service
Designer/Drafter (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 6, 2016
I wasted most of my working life for Superior at the companies I worked at. The job at Harmac was an inappropriate, condescending, embarrassing assignment meant for a entry-level high school student.
Pros
Cons
No benefits, and by my wife's accident, I accumulated many thousands of dollars in medical bills.
Benefits
Assembler/Grinder (Current Employee) –  Elk Grove Village, ILJuly 10, 2016
A typical day of work is well balanced. I would like that benefits be offered. Overall I am able to complete the task and I feel like I am appreciated.
Excellent companies for advancement
Assembly Line Worker and Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJanuary 27, 2016
A typical day at work, would involve fast pace and multitasking.
I learned new task and was able to enhance existing skills.
Management was understanding; helpful and grateful for accomplishments.
The co-workers I worked with were team players.
The hardest part of the job was to ensure work done at the end of the day, when the tools needed aren't available.
The most enjoyable part of the job is to hear the customers satisfaction and a praise from the Management.
Pros
Tools needed to complete daily task
Cons
A few breaks in the day to refresh.
management tried very hard to assist in finding jobs
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJanuary 24, 2016
I enjoyed working there because it was never dull and had a variety of assignments which increased my back round the management wasn't always upfront about what job entails but was good in acquiring jobs just that most were beneath my experience level and pay grade , but was very good if I needed quick cash. a start up position or stepping stone if you will
Pros
can either accept or reject job with no penalty
Cons
less hours no stability

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Superior Technical Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

Superior Technical Resources Reviews by Location