Superior Technical Resources Employee Reviews in United States

Excellent companies for advancement
Assembly Line Worker and Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJanuary 27, 2016
A typical day at work, would involve fast pace and multitasking.
I learned new task and was able to enhance existing skills.
Management was understanding; helpful and grateful for accomplishments.
The co-workers I worked with were team players.
The hardest part of the job was to ensure work done at the end of the day, when the tools needed aren't available.
The most enjoyable part of the job is to hear the customers satisfaction and a praise from the Management.
Pros
Tools needed to complete daily task
Cons
A few breaks in the day to refresh.
Pimp Service
Designer/Drafter (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 6, 2016
I wasted most of my working life for Superior at the companies I worked at. The job at Harmac was an inappropriate, condescending, embarrassing assignment meant for a entry-level high school student.
Pros
Cons
No benefits, and by my wife's accident, I accumulated many thousands of dollars in medical bills.
Appropriate placement
Electrical Testing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Tyson's Corner VirginiaSeptember 8, 2015
This employer offers fair pay and connects well with top level employers.The benefits are not to bad. The contact between contract company and and main employer were minimal.
Pros
flexability
Cons
long work hours
management tried very hard to assist in finding jobs
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJanuary 24, 2016
I enjoyed working there because it was never dull and had a variety of assignments which increased my back round the management wasn't always upfront about what job entails but was good in acquiring jobs just that most were beneath my experience level and pay grade , but was very good if I needed quick cash. a start up position or stepping stone if you will
Pros
can either accept or reject job with no penalty
Cons
less hours no stability
Leaders work here.
Senior Account Rep (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYNovember 18, 2015
I really enjoyed the management team here. They are bright and communicate in such a real way. My supervisor was able to lead out team to win several awards. The departments work together very well the security system could stand an update but everything else about this place was top notch.
Pros
Management team
Cons
not many at all
Excellent working environment working with Military personnel
Program Controls Analyst / Master Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 5, 2016
Very Challenging and precise work working with Military personnel and different personalities. I enjoyed being part of a team that created software training for new solders in an effort to save their lives without actual combat training on the ground.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Part time work only (contractual basis)
Very Biusy Office
Sr Tax/Payroll Administrator Contractor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 11, 2016
I really learned a lot here. Most of the process are manual. This office is extremely busy. The manager is definitely a working manager and puts in a lot of hours. There needs to be more checks and balances and less manual process.
Pros
Early Starts
Cons
Lots of Systems, no breaks
Great Job!
Online Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 7, 2016
Paychex provided GREAT environment to work in. Good training and Excellent supervision. Provides a quick and easy work structure to Enjoy a stress free work day.
Very Fast paced Process invoices and payment proposals daily. Along with any vendor inquiry.
Accounts Payable Clerk Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 26, 2015
Accounts Payable Specialist
• efficiently processed a high volume of vendor invoices and daily check requests
using Oracle and SAP software
• Collaborated with project managers and buyers on invoices and billing issues and constructed excel spreadsheets for vendors that are at risk accounts
• Coordinated approval process on all invoices and check requests
• Balanced batch summaries report for manager approval
• Tracked and took all discounts offered from vendors
• Worked closely with department managers and buyers for specific data creating purchase orders and contracts for vendors
• Checked the accuracy of figures and calculations on invoices, check
requests and vouchers
Pros
able to work 9/80 and off on Every other Friday
Cons
the turnover
Creative
Corporate Recruiter (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Greenville, TXMarch 28, 2016
Loved it! IT was fun and creative and upbeat. There was an acquisition, so I was alittle nervous about that.
It was crazy, crazy busy. I was lucky to eat lunch.

Want to know more about Superior Technical Resources?

Ask a question
Good overall company to work for.
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 10, 2012
Siemens' company had no or little opportunity for advancement.
Immediate supervision had good and bad personnel to deal with on a daily basis.
Workload was inconsistent which eventually led to being laid-off, despite "insurances" from management that work will picking up and that when work DOES pick up, they will call me back.
Attempted to work as an assistant to the Safety Supervisor, but was unable to secure that opportunity.
Co-workers were in general good to work with and made the job the most enjoyable part of the job.
Dealing the attitude of one of the immediate supervisors and working a "graveyard" shift were the most difficult part of the job.
Pros
location of work, compensation, limited pressure while performing work, co-workers.
Cons
immediate supervision, inconsistent workload, no realistic opportunity for advancement, no benefits attained do to time of release.
Great staffing agency for technical positions
Telecom Billing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CAFebruary 19, 2015
Professional, resourceful, and intelligent staffing agency with a variety of high-level contacts in the business and technical fields. Interview and hiring processes are handled efficiently and quickly.
Pros
optional benefits for contract employees
Unfair Working Conditions
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  staten island, new yorkOctober 21, 2015
Unable to fluctuate work schedule
Management very rude and unprofessional
Job is 6 months temp to hire based on management preference
Disney Springs
Temporary assignments (Current Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLOctober 16, 2015
I have been with Superior for four years and I have had long as well as short term assignments. They have all been with the Walt Disney Company and every assignment I had, I have met wonderful people along the way. I absolutely LOVE working for Disney. I have learned so much here and I hope to continue to do so.
I am a contractor employee assigned Xerox orders to train customers. My company's number one priority is fulfil their client's objectives.
Xerox Customer Education Trainer (Current Employee) –  Williamsville, NYAugust 14, 2012
I am assigned new orders through an online system whereby I contact Xerox customers and introduce myself as their Xerox trainer, and schedule a convenient training date. I follow up with outstanding orders and close them out once they are complete.
I have learned self discipline and organizational skills to make me successful. Customer satisfaction results in my job success.
Management is polite and responsive; however not an advocate for employee needs.
I do not work directly with coworkers because I work independently.
The most difficult part of the job is the work fluctuates with highs and lows in the economy.
I enjoy working with customers and helping them find solutions in their business environment. I also enjoy developing useful documentation to help the customer post training.
Pros
independent work schedule
Cons
no benefits
A great company to work for
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYAugust 2, 2012
Working for a Citi group has been one of the best experiences for me. i have obtained more knowledge about maintaining clients and building repore. management would push us to bring more clients in and sale more products and this was good because we did receive a bonus for sales. the co workers are great to work with and it was a friendly environment, however sometimes customers will be upset if you are not timely with their transactions. it was a great working with this company.
Pros
bonus, raises
Cons
irate customers
Horrible place to work.
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 30, 2013
Everything about this company is rotten. It's a private firm and nepotism runs wild. Some of their employees are bullies, racists, and/or sexist. They cannot meet sales expectations (over-sell products/service and under deliver), and downright lie to their customers. They treat their employees like a commodity, pay them low wages, offer them little to no real chance for significant commissions, offer terrible benefits options, and allow the top tier of employees to siphon off all of the "high dollar" work. What’s worse is that they partially outsource their workforce to countries with cheap labor- and they don’t tell their customers (some prime government contractors) they do this.
Nice place to work
Electrical and Electronic Equipment Assembler (Former Employee) –  Nashua NHMarch 28, 2012
Job location was BAE Systems in Nashua NH, I enjoyed working there. Job was soldering, wiring and I was trained in potting. My co-worker were the best if I was having any problems they were right there to help me. A typical day was being productive without any pressure. The hardest part of the job was when the work was all done and we had to wait for the next job to come in the department. The enjoyable part was being able to listen our ipods as we did our job.
I would go back to this company if they were in need of help again.
Pros
good contract service
Cons
no benefits
Excellent company to work for
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Albany, OROctober 18, 2015
I have never had so much fun at a job then here. everyday was enjoyable., Pay was excellent and co-workers were Pleasant.
Pros
Perfect Hours
Cons
Only Seasonal
Flexible, but no room to advance and no salary increases.
Customer Education Trainer (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYDecember 18, 2012
Flexible, but only one small salary and mileage increase in six years. Also had a 25% travel pay reduction enforced right before I resigned. Management didn't appear to truly listen or hear concerns. I didn't feel as if I was a valued employee at this company although I committed six years.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
no room for advancement, no salary increases.