Superior Technical Resources

Superior Technical Resources Employer Reviews

Friendly environment which helps with communication.
Loan Service Rep (Current Employee), Brandon, FloridaJuly 19, 2014
As of right now I work at HSBC dealing with mortgages and foreclosure. I'm part of a note validation team which checks and scans files into their name and process files. I love the management because there easy to communicate with. My co-workers are great to work with because they provide each other with help when needed. I would have to say the hardest – more... part of my job is learning the process since I just started in 06/14 but I'm optimistic about the whole process. The most enjoyable part would have to be the friendly environment around the company. – less
Superior Technical Resources
Parts Cleaner (Former Employee), Williamsville, NYJune 18, 2014
I don't work for this company that long they seem ok. The company they sent me to does no direct hiring until a temporary position through this agency has been fulfilled. I had no other contact with anyone from this company except the day I applied.
Enjoyed working for Superior Staff Resources
Order Entry (Former Employee), Irvine, CAApril 24, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
A learned that every day was different
I enjoyed working with all my coworkers
The hardest part of the job at times was not having the authority to make decision
Administrative Assistant
Benchmark Electronics (Contractor) (Current Employee), San Jose, CAApril 21, 2014
Pros: always busy never bored
meeting new people every day

staff is open minded to work with and helpful

close to home
I honestly dont remember much
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), West Chester, OHApril 18, 2014
Pros: nice staff
Cons: same as every other temp service
However, the job i received was terrible. I worked at a xerox warehouse for low pay, long hours, and terrible bosses.
The importance of working.
Production. (Former Employee), Des Moines, IAApril 12, 2014
Pros: having a job.
Cons: the last 5 years never turned into being hired full time by the company i was assigned to work.
Able to work with anyone. Am a team player. Utilizing my time to complete the task at hand. The co-workers were great to work with especially when we were all on the same page. On days when I felt It was going to be a hard and long day I still pushed myself to work a 100%. Knowing at the end of the each day I had worked a 100% for my employer.
Enjoyed meeting new people.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Flushing, NYApril 4, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: having to stand at attention all day
My time at this company way very enjoyable. Unfortunately the company was forced to close down due to not being able to provide the service customers paid for.
Productive work place.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYApril 1, 2014
Set up repair appointments. Assisted with billing and payments. Completed call logs and reports. Identified, researched, and resolved client issues using the computer system. Other duties as assigned.
They found a job I was looking for
Composite Technician (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 28, 2014
I worked as a full time contract employee for 14 months on various military fuel system applications.
Good company
Data Entry Technician (Former Employee), Ridge lea RoadFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: very relaxed
Cons: department closed
Good company, very relaxed atmosphere. Upper management was very supportive of the department I worked in. Didn't have too much contact with the public. I re-vised resumes and typed them into the corporate database. People I worked with were great.
Temporary Assignments
Data Entry Clerk/Insurance Adjuster's Assistant (Former Employee), Akron, OHFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: working when you needed to
Cons: periodically, there are times when there is no work available.
The good aspect of working with a temporary staffing agency is that you can work when you want to. The bad thing about working for a temporary agency is that sometimes there is no work for months. Over all, I was able to learn new skills, gain experience, build a more marketable resume, and build strong professional references.
lunch room
Customer Care Rep- call center (Former Employee), Staten Island, NYFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: flexible work shifts
Cons: no room to grow
I was able to spread my wings and try various positions, i was not compensated but i gained a ton of experience.
i worked for this company for 12 years
register nurse (Former Employee), winter park,flJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: got paid every day
Cons: if you do not work you do not get pay
i would go to the different hospitals and work as a rn. I would take the asignment and did what I was suppose to do.I would take care of the patients.
Excellent employ, quality and customer oriented. Learns new functions quickly, works well individual or with other employees in a team environment.
Test Operator/Electronics Technician (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: working within solar and wind generation technologies - green
Cons: short term contract.
A typical work day varied through all shifts within a month, Roy willingly worked any/all hours and positions requested (automated testing, troubleshooting, repairing and documenting as required). Management and co-workers all worked well together, everyone willingly accepted and shared information and best work practices improving everyone's function – more... on a daily basis. The four month contract ending was the hardest part of this job, working directly with the solar and wind generator power converters as a real pleasure. – less
Typical work day as an AP Specialist
Contract Account Payable Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TexasJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: networked with lots of vendors.
Cons: same thing day in and out
Made sure all checks were cut and all bills were paid in a timely manner. Verified all outgoing and incoming correspondence for accuracy.
Awful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), East Boston, MANovember 24, 2013
Compant laid me off twice then folded 2 weeks later awful awful
Technical Recruiter
Technical Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLNovember 13, 2013
Immature Company
Learned agency recruiting
Management had no strategic vision or leadership skills
Co workers were the only good part of working there
Escort, Security Monitor (Former Employee), Vienna, VANovember 9, 2013
Pros: 30 minute breaks.
Cons: no healthcare, no raise and no recognition and no paid holidays.
A day at work consist of relieving co-workers of their duties and taking over where they left off. What I learned is that you have to do your job in order for things to run smoothly and for the most part, everything ran very smoothly. My co-workers were nice professional people. The hardest part of the job was staying alert for 8 hour night-shift that – more... you were required to work. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that I and everyone else that we all did a great job. Management did what they were required to do. – less
Temp agency
Management Aide/C.O.S (Former Employee), Akron, OHNovember 1, 2013
They were helpful in finding permanent employment. The placed me at AMHA were I eventually was hired in.
Location has been convenient for all positions
Client Advisor, Paychex (Former Employee), 155 Corporate Woods Suite 130, Rochester, NYOctober 11, 2013
Pros: very nice work atmosphere, building work relationships
Cons: more permanent assignments
I have learned to be a very professional person. Always on time and prepared to begin job. Dealing with management has taught me to be humble and respectful. I always have room for growth and willing to learn. I have a very outgoing personality and able to adapt to any situation. I am able to take on challenges as well. My ability to problem solve has – more... been a positive strength. The most enjoyable part of any job is gaining knowledge and interacting with the public and co-workers. – less

1 2 3 4

About Superior Technical Resources

Priding itself on its superior operations, Superior Energy Services provides specialized oil field services to companies operating – Read more