Superior Technical Resources Employee Reviews

was a fair employer
Electro-mechanical installation lead Tech (Former Employee) –  Elmira Heights, NYNovember 27, 2017
it was a fair place, when they had contracts it was a great place it seemed that you have to beg them to find work.
blah blah blah blah !!!!
this is annoying to do !!
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
did not have to go to office
not worth it
Clerical Support (Former Employee) –  rochester ny 14623November 14, 2017
Recruiters lie about the assignments, Most employers are looking for something different than aptitude. Since they are not required to state reasons for their decisions, they can break a great deal of employment laws while requiring 100% legal compliance from their lackeys. Laws are for employees, not employers.
Pros
zero
Cons
You may feel isolated, You may be treated like a second-class citizen on the job, There is a lack of certainty about income
great job
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IANovember 1, 2017
the company was a good place to work for and the people was like family. you have your ups and downs but we all pulled together like always and got the job done.
Wonderful small group of people
Office Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 25, 2017
I worked as a temporary employee on assignment and they always found wonderful positions for me to work at during the years I spent with them. They were always courteous and professional.
Pros
Great communication and team.
Cons
Pay could be better.
Good place to contract with
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXOctober 20, 2017
As a subcontractor, there really is not much to say about Superior Technical Resources itself. I had no issues with the company, and pay for an intern was fantastic.
Assigned location was disfunctional
Engineer, Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCAugust 20, 2017
Interviewing process for a short term contract assignment was very time consuming. The placement was with a company that had never had a person do the work they were needing. As soon as I started the assignment I realized the day to day task were outside the scope of what management had intended. I quickly developed the tools required for the job, presented them to management, management accepted my presentation and then an overnight change in management took place and I reworked the models and presented them to management.
Management shelved the project and my work was complete.
Pros
The assignment took place in a clean friendly environment
Cons
Management was disfunctional
na
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 18, 2017
I liked the job. It was a pleasure going to work everyday. I learned a variety of medical experiences. The staff were nice, they took care of the people that worked for them.
Great workplace
Key Operator (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NY 14623June 6, 2017
Superior staffing was good way for me to get my foot in the door for some great opportunities. They helped me succeed and gave me determination to pivot myself in the right direction.
I'm not sure this is the same Superior Staffing
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Clive, IAJune 3, 2017
It was hit or miss with this agency. I found a lot of good jobs that I would have loved to continue with, but those were the contracted time frame ones moving around the country or closing. In between those jobs were low paying short day type work that never matched the balanced wage I was used to at the contracted jobs. Made living and continuing to let them assist in job placement near impossible. Have to take time off to look for permanent employment as the opportunity never came through them.
Pros
A lot of good job experiences
Cons
A LOT of job experiences
Temp work
Temp Job (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 31, 2017
A Temporary job untill permanent placement something to do as of for a lil work but not nothing to make a career it is a job of different jobs new experiences
Pros
Cons
15-30min breaks
a professional good place to earn more skills
Driver, Sales Route (Current Employee) –  OklahomaMay 12, 2017
Its not just driving but physical work also so you will keep in physical shape for the job, I learn different task everyday and the office building is always kept clean and professional. The hardest part of the job is getting to a job site unfit for trucks but i enjoy the challange.
Pros
the people treat you to breakfast occasionally
Cons
good benifits
Superior is OK
Contract Supplier QE @Korry Electtronics (Current Employee) –  Everett, WAApril 22, 2017
Superior staffing is a temp agency that helps employers manage their contract labor pool, I have found it better to line up the job first and then have the employer assign me to them rather than contacting them about a position they are representing and having them mess it up.
Pros
Low markup
Cons
a bit disorganized
Good company to work for
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLApril 18, 2017
It has been a while since I have been employed through Superior Technical Resources but the company always had jobs available and I was actively working during the time I was employed.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
None that come to mind
Great Place Great People
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHMarch 27, 2017
Really enjoyed the places I was able to go to, I met people who became friends after the contract time was up. Would recommend this company to anyone interested
Siemens Wind Energy
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Hutchinson, KSJanuary 26, 2017
Superior Group was always very professional, courteous, and compassionate to contract personnel. I never adapted to the shift at Siemens Wind Energy from 18:30 til 07:00. I additionally followed an extremely difficult trainer that worked hard at emphasizing my shortcomings without acknowledging my accomplishments.
Pros
Compensation, cleanliness, quality standards.
Cons
Overnight shift, the permanent employees attitude towards the temporary workers.
good
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 24, 2017
Good company. Staff is very friendly and helpful, Prompt at returning calls. They are also prompt at placing you in a postition
Working in Lab envirment
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 23, 2017
Install and relocate lab equipment.Some equipment was very heavy. Always worked the same hours.Not rushed and good people you are working for.Superior Tech. Res. provides engineers for any company that needs one.
Pros
Nice evirment
Cons
No healthcare
Productive and organized
Order picker (Former Employee) –  Melrose Park, ILJanuary 22, 2017
This job allowed me to learn and grow in the area of warehouse. I worked full time as a forklift driver and was about to complete orders ad keep inventory.
more ping pong
Project Management/Electrical Specialist’ (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 18, 2017
. Position: Regional Sales Manager; covered S. California, S. Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas and Oklahoma. 80% Travel
• Responsible for 55 Distributors, 155 Resellers and about 50 exporters.
• Responsible for the sales of vision cameras, area scanners, light curtains, barcode units, photo eyes and proximity sensors at 100% of quota.
Good Company to work for.
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 30, 2016
Helped me find a job, when there was not much available at the time.
Easy to communicate with supervisor and being able to get updates inregards to my job.
Pros
Good Pay