Superior Technical Resources

Superior Technical Resources Employee Reviews in United States

Benefits
Assembler/Grinder (Current Employee) –  Elk Grove Village, ILJuly 10, 2016
A typical day of work is well balanced. I would like that benefits be offered. Overall I am able to complete the task and I feel like I am appreciated.
Temporary Agency
Legal Invoice Clerk (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXJuly 5, 2016
Superior is good. First time resume was submitted, I immediately got a job that lasted 4 months. I only wished they had more Clerical position in my area.
Terrible place to work as a recruiter...
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Palm Bay, FLJune 14, 2016
Great place to "cut your teeth" and get industry staffing experience. But you won't last long. They promote the worse people, reward the worse behavior, and force you to work extremely hard for very little commissions.
Pros
Industry experience, will hire any college grad that shows interest
Cons
Low salaries, low commissions, poor leadership & executive management
Pimp Service
Designer/Drafter (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 6, 2016
I wasted most of my working life for Superior at the companies I worked at. The job at Harmac was an inappropriate, condescending, embarrassing assignment meant for a entry-level high school student.
Pros
Cons
No benefits, and by my wife's accident, I accumulated many thousands of dollars in medical bills.
Creative
Corporate Recruiter (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Greenville, TXMarch 28, 2016
Loved it! IT was fun and creative and upbeat. There was an acquisition, so I was alittle nervous about that.
It was crazy, crazy busy. I was lucky to eat lunch.
Great Job!
Online Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 7, 2016
Paychex provided GREAT environment to work in. Good training and Excellent supervision. Provides a quick and easy work structure to Enjoy a stress free work day.
Excellent companies for advancement
Assembly Line Worker and Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJanuary 27, 2016
A typical day at work, would involve fast pace and multitasking.
I learned new task and was able to enhance existing skills.
Management was understanding; helpful and grateful for accomplishments.
The co-workers I worked with were team players.
The hardest part of the job was to ensure work done at the end of the day, when the tools needed aren't available.
The most enjoyable part of the job is to hear the customers satisfaction and a praise from the Management.
Pros
Tools needed to complete daily task
Cons
A few breaks in the day to refresh.
management tried very hard to assist in finding jobs
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJanuary 24, 2016
I enjoyed working there because it was never dull and had a variety of assignments which increased my back round the management wasn't always upfront about what job entails but was good in acquiring jobs just that most were beneath my experience level and pay grade , but was very good if I needed quick cash. a start up position or stepping stone if you will
Pros
can either accept or reject job with no penalty
Cons
less hours no stability
Very Biusy Office
Sr Tax/Payroll Administrator Contractor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 11, 2016
I really learned a lot here. Most of the process are manual. This office is extremely busy. The manager is definitely a working manager and puts in a lot of hours. There needs to be more checks and balances and less manual process.
Pros
Early Starts
Cons
Lots of Systems, no breaks
Excellent working environment working with Military personnel
Program Controls Analyst / Master Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 5, 2016
Very Challenging and precise work working with Military personnel and different personalities. I enjoyed being part of a team that created software training for new solders in an effort to save their lives without actual combat training on the ground.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Part time work only (contractual basis)
Leaders work here.
Senior Account Rep (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYNovember 18, 2015
I really enjoyed the management team here. They are bright and communicate in such a real way. My supervisor was able to lead out team to win several awards. The departments work together very well the security system could stand an update but everything else about this place was top notch.
Pros
Management team
Cons
not many at all
Unfair Working Conditions
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  staten island, new yorkOctober 21, 2015
Unable to fluctuate work schedule
Management very rude and unprofessional
Job is 6 months temp to hire based on management preference
Excellent company to work for
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Albany, OROctober 18, 2015
I have never had so much fun at a job then here. everyday was enjoyable., Pay was excellent and co-workers were Pleasant.
Pros
Perfect Hours
Cons
Only Seasonal
Disney Springs
Temporary assignments (Current Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLOctober 16, 2015
I have been with Superior for four years and I have had long as well as short term assignments. They have all been with the Walt Disney Company and every assignment I had, I have met wonderful people along the way. I absolutely LOVE working for Disney. I have learned so much here and I hope to continue to do so.
job shop service
Mechanical Design Engineer/Checker (Former Employee) –  Palm Bay, FLSeptember 27, 2015
60 plus hour weeks job shop service 6 month contract ended at 6 months not much contact from service other than work related items and to let me know contract ended and not to report to work
Appropriate placement
Electrical Testing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Tyson's Corner VirginiaSeptember 8, 2015
This employer offers fair pay and connects well with top level employers.The benefits are not to bad. The contact between contract company and and main employer were minimal.
Pros
flexability
Cons
long work hours
Very Fast paced Process invoices and payment proposals daily. Along with any vendor inquiry.
Accounts Payable Clerk Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 26, 2015
Accounts Payable Specialist
• efficiently processed a high volume of vendor invoices and daily check requests
using Oracle and SAP software
• Collaborated with project managers and buyers on invoices and billing issues and constructed excel spreadsheets for vendors that are at risk accounts
• Coordinated approval process on all invoices and check requests
• Balanced batch summaries report for manager approval
• Tracked and took all discounts offered from vendors
• Worked closely with department managers and buyers for specific data creating purchase orders and contracts for vendors
• Checked the accuracy of figures and calculations on invoices, check
requests and vouchers
Pros
able to work 9/80 and off on Every other Friday
Cons
the turnover
Great company to work for room for advancement
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJuly 30, 2015
Answer phone
Create daily worklad and convert onto spread sheet
Freindly enviornment
Willing to help others
Matching skills to the correct job placement
Temp to hire postions
Pros
JOB PLACEMENT
Cons
TEMPORARY POSTIONS
very organized
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYJune 19, 2015
very organized on policies and personnel , management was very strict on policies and very supportive in training and assisting an employees success
Nice and friendly people.
Senior Assembler (Former Employee) –  Livermoor, CaliforniaJune 9, 2015
Supervisors and coworkers were very friendly. The work was manageable, and the facility had a good break room to relax in.
Pros
Shuttle program to get you to and from San Jose or Fremont.
Cons
Weekend hours.

Superior Technical Resources Reviews by Location