Superior Technical Resources

Superior Technical Resources Employer Reviews

Temporary agency placement in large technical corporations
Electronic Technician (Former Employee), Manassas, VAFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: don't get paid for holidays
Work as a contractor at companies. High potential to get hired by company. Work with permanent full-time and other contract personnel. Work on interesting products.
lunch room
Customer Care Rep- call center (Former Employee), Staten Island, NYFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: flexible work shifts
Cons: no room to grow
I was able to spread my wings and try various positions, i was not compensated but i gained a ton of experience.
i worked for this company for 12 years
register nurse (Former Employee), winter park,flJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: got paid every day
Cons: if you do not work you do not get pay
i would go to the different hospitals and work as a rn. I would take the asignment and did what I was suppose to do.I would take care of the patients.
Excellent employ, quality and customer oriented. Learns new functions quickly, works well individual or with other employees in a team environment.
Test Operator/Electronics Technician (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: working within solar and wind generation technologies - green
Cons: short term contract.
A typical work day varied through all shifts within a month, Roy willingly worked any/all hours and positions requested (automated testing, troubleshooting, repairing and documenting as required). Management and co-workers all worked well together, everyone willingly accepted and shared information and best work practices improving everyone's function on a daily basis. The four month contract ending was the hardest part of this job, working directly with the solar and wind generator power converters as a real pleasure.
Typical work day as an AP Specialist
Contract Account Payable Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TexasJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: networked with lots of vendors.
Cons: same thing day in and out
Made sure all checks were cut and all bills were paid in a timely manner. Verified all outgoing and incoming correspondence for accuracy.
Awful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), East Boston, MANovember 24, 2013
Compant laid me off twice then folded 2 weeks later awful awful
Technical Recruiter
Technical Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLNovember 13, 2013
Immature Company
Learned agency recruiting
Management had no strategic vision or leadership skills
Co workers were the only good part of working there
Escort, Security Monitor (Former Employee), Vienna, VANovember 9, 2013
Pros: 30 minute breaks.
Cons: no healthcare, no raise and no recognition and no paid holidays.
A day at work consist of relieving co-workers of their duties and taking over where they left off. What I learned is that you have to do your job in order for things to run smoothly and for the most part, everything ran very smoothly. My co-workers were nice professional people. The hardest part of the job was staying alert for 8 hour night-shift that you were required to work. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that I and everyone else that we all did a great job. Management did what they were required to do.
Temp agency
Management Aide/C.O.S (Former Employee), Akron, OHNovember 1, 2013
They were helpful in finding permanent employment. The placed me at AMHA were I eventually was hired in.
Location has been convenient for all positions
Client Advisor, Paychex (Former Employee), 155 Corporate Woods Suite 130, Rochester, NYOctober 11, 2013
Pros: very nice work atmosphere, building work relationships
Cons: more permanent assignments
I have learned to be a very professional person. Always on time and prepared to begin job. Dealing with management has taught me to be humble and respectful. I always have room for growth and willing to learn. I have a very outgoing personality and able to adapt to any situation. I am able to take on challenges as well. My ability to problem solve has been a positive strength. The most enjoyable part of any job is gaining knowledge and interacting with the public and co-workers.
NA
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee), Irving, TXSeptember 15, 2013
Pros: move up in company, continually provides training
Cons: na
Superior is an enjoyable place to work with the ability to move up in the company
Work was high powered
o Customer Service Representative/ Admin Assistant (Former Employee), Bronx, NYSeptember 9, 2013
I loved working with co- workers and manager, this job consider of lots of filing and answering phones.
Productive work place
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNSeptember 3, 2013
Can talk to supervisors and get feed back right away, very great co workers.
Productive, fun place to work. Cafeteria with Air Hockey table
Business Administrator /Document Controller (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHAugust 27, 2013
Pros: hours worked and co-workers
Cons: lay-offs
I ordered supplies, uploaded engineer designs, expense reports, scheduled conference rooms and motor training classes. Loved my co-workers and the type of work that I did.
Your foot in the door to L-3 Communications
Facilities Demolition/Mover (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTAugust 6, 2013
Pros: great starting wage
Cons: no benefits
Just as I said, a foot in the door, you're a sub-contract for L-3 Communications where you'll get a feel for things before actually getting hired on through L-3. Most people go through here beforehand.
Working at the Airport
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Arlington VirginiaAugust 2, 2013
Pros: free membership to expedite security lines, great co workers
Cons: benefits
A typical day for STR was adventurous. Working in an airport I was able to meet and help many different people from across the world. Since the airport is a face past environment I learned how to mutli task and keep an eye out on more then one thing at once. I also learned how to capture fingerprints and iris images through a high-tech kiosk. Management had its good and bad days. Sometimes they gave us a heads up about things and sometimes they didn’t let us know about big changes that were coming our way. For example when the company was going out of business, Instead of telling us they allowed us to complete our last shift and then broke the bad news. This put so many of my co workers in a bind. My co workers really nice and energetic. Everyone got along well and came together as a team when problems came about. One of the hardest parts of the job was getting people to maintain their composer during emergencies until the proper authorities were on the scene. Many times people have made threats that alarmed anyone that heard them. The most enjoyable part of the job was working along with TSA. I enjoyed the great service and help that they gave me while expediting travelers through our security screening lanes.
Finding employment for individuals with disabilities
Job Development Specialist (Former Employee), Saco, MEJuly 29, 2013
Pros: helping others
Cons: pay
Job can be stressful but rewarding. Time management is a must, positive outlook on life, and a positive attitude will make this job.
The Recruiter was very helpful in placing me with a job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJuly 19, 2013
Pros: helping the hmong members with their questions or concerns, felt great to actually know my native language came in handy.
Cons: temp position
I was sent to work at Healthy Families in Rancho Cordova, CA through Superior Staffing. So on a typical day at Healthy Families it was straight to putting on my headset and taking incoming calls off the que. We handled calls from members pertaining to their insurance coverage or application status for insurance to just the basic premium questions and changing Primary Care Physicians. I enjoyed it a great deal because I had the opportunity to use my native language to help members who didn't speak English.

The only thing I didn't like was the fact that it was only a temp position.
Superior Group
Payroll/Human Resources Administrator (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 28, 2013
Good organization to launch career in the areas of recruiting and staffing (3-5 years) to get experience; however not a place to stay long term.
was a good temp service
Construction Laborer (Former Employee), dallas,T.x.June 27, 2013
kept me on different jobs and expiernce a lot different job and good houres

About Superior Technical Resources

Priding itself on its superior operations, Superior Energy Services provides specialized oil field services to companies operating – Read more