Superior

Superior Employer Reviews

good work place
Cashier (Former Employee), Buena Park, CAFebruary 27, 2015
Working for superior been a great experience , good co workers/ bosses. there are some pro which are you meet different kind of people whom you can relate to.

cons on working for superior there are so many drama with certain people
Wheelchair Assistant (Former Employee), Queens, NYFebruary 8, 2015
fair company with good attitude.very good leadership and Ialso it taught me the way. when I worked there they were very nice to me.
Great learning experience.
Service Supervisor/Field Supervisor (Former Employee), Broussard, LAFebruary 5, 2015
It was a great experience working here, management was very understanding and really listen to employees. The work culture was excellent and clam.
A very productive company.
Plant cleaner (Former Employee), Elma, NYDecember 29, 2014
This company was very good to work for because they are a hands on employee.
management is not fare
Cement Supervisor (Current Employee), Midland, TXNovember 14, 2014
my job is not hard just have to get hands working together on long day job.
Great company to contract with. Not demanding of reporting hours,
Receptionist (Former Employee), Wilmington, MAOctober 29, 2014
Pros: contract work
Cons: contract work
There is no such thing as a typical day when you are a contract work....sorry.
Thankful
bakery clerk associates (Current Employee), Fontana CaOctober 27, 2014
Pros: my customers, my checks to pay bills
Cons: my salary
I am a cashier I learned to communicate well with others. to be a team player be eager to work and always give great customer service. no matter how my day is going I still give it my 100% I learned that not everyone works the same as me but I do what I can when I am there.
Great learning and training employer
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Fort Smith, AROctober 20, 2014
I am who I am today, in my career because of the tools and training I received
Very Fun
Production Worker (Former Employee), Macon, MSAugust 25, 2014
I just had to keep the store stocked and running smoothly, I learned how to stock shelves, the management was great, my co-workers were fun, hardest part was working in the freezer, best part was helping customers.
Family
Office Coordinator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 7, 2014
I really enjoyed my time at Superior. We all worked very close together. I got along with everyone. I enjoyed working with them in a group & when I had to do individual task. The benefits were great. I learned a lot from this job and I really miss it.
Very comfortable place to work. love it.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 23, 2014
Pros: yes free lunches.
Cons: yes breaks
Very nice and comfortable place to work. A lot of teamwork and fun. i love working there.
did not like the job
CNA (Former Employee), Lecanto, FLJuly 6, 2014
Pros: offered benifits
Cons: resident care was poor
was misled when hired as cna thought it was skilled but an alf so was not happy with the pay thought being as experienced should've gotten more and was not treated as an eqeal seemed to be treated and looked down on felt like I was in high school and the workload very heavy and the residence in my point of view weren't taken care of properly but was not there long at all to really form a better oppinion
This job has been very rewarding,and a fun place to work.
Shop Manager (Former Employee), Concrete, WAJune 12, 2014
We start work early mostly by 6:00am. Right now i work in dispatch
getting the jobs for the day started. Calling the customer making sure the concrete is on the job on time. Calls are always coming in and things are always changing.
We try to stay up beat to keep the drivers moving which is not always easy. I learn something about people every day. They always want what they want when they want it. My job is to keep com and to let them know i will do the best i can for them. The hardest part of my job is to run this business in a professional way. The most enjoyable part comes at the end of the day and all customers are happy.
high production little overseeing and fun work
solderer, assembler, reworker (Former Employee), Indian Harbour Beach, FLApril 14, 2014
Pros: free donuts and we got free products and tee shirts.
starting day with production goals and meeting those goals for each product, the day flies by, no dragging due to lack of work. learned many tips to improve production from co-workers and leads. The most enjoyable day is Friday - donut day!
call center
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), albany nyApril 8, 2014
Pros: friendly staff
Cons: not able to move away from computer
This job is a very hands on call center where you have to answer phones and answer clients questions. have to talk to client and type what is being said..
Fast Pace company to work for
Administrative Assistant III / Accounting (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 6, 2014
Pros: flexable hours
Cons: no benefits
Superior is a staffing agency and I worked as a contractor for the State of Arizona. Very fast pace environment.
Exciting place to work
Shift Manager/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: flexible schedules
Cons: health insurance
Great co-workers, opportunities for travel, and to meet lots of new people.
Packing: Having fun at the workplace but also finish the job
Packer (Former Employee), Mossville, ILNovember 10, 2013
Pros: lunch breaks, full-time
A typical day at work is coming in put my belongings in my locker, place my cleaning things in the spots I'm about to go over, for example; Put the mop by the bathroom put the vacuum by the carpet ect. Then get on the line and start packing boxes sending them down the line. I learned how to work co-workers and have fun. I started to manage my money real well. My co-worker were enjoyable the made me feel like I was home. The hardest part of the job was when I had to quit to go to college. The most enjoyable part of the job was on holidays the co- workers just felt like family everybody smiling and having parties. Everybody would meet up in D building play games for prizes it was just one of those things that reminds of the little.
Superior carriers,Karns City,pa.
driver (Former Employee), Karns City, PASeptember 10, 2013
Pros: good driving experience
Cons: felt like i was thrown in the deep end to soon.
The pickups were often to close to delivery time and often ran out of the 14 hour before using the 11 hour up. The equipment was ok. No pet policy was not great for me.I learned to drive w/ adversity and the smithe system is the best way to drive.Management was good .One co worker had real anger issues and I hope they put him in his place.The hardest part was being on time though I always was except twice missing by less than one hour.The most enjoyable part was driving and seeing the country and how this country works.
like a fun place to work with hard work pays off.
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 8, 2013
Pros: benifits
Cons: no healthcare
great place to work. great manager but no night shift premium.

About Superior

We have a reputation that is unparalleled in the Heavy Duty™ industrial lighting field. Our company markets only the highest – Read more