Superior Employee Reviews in United States

Clinical
Student PTA (Former Employee) –  Aledo, TXJuly 11, 2016
Wonderful setting for clinical placement, hands on, learned alot about equiptment, wonderful children with the oppertunity to treat a wide variety of diagnoses.
Fun working enviroment, and nice co workers
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Odenton, MDJuly 8, 2016
It is more of a salesman job. Spent the day practicing our pitch before we head to the store and try to sale remodeling sets to customers.
Pros
nice working enviroment
Cons
saleman job
Productive work enviroment
Sorter/Picker (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 16, 2016
Productive and fun workplace with co-workers, management takes cares of employees and I love the monthly catering of food from the company. and last but not least I enjoy the work hours.
Pros
monthly free food is catered in for employees by management
Cons
short breaks but the day goes by fast
Very productive, and fun place to work.
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 13, 2016
Working longer hours at this place was enjoyable and tireless. The working environment was great and relaxing. I have learned how to manage huge projects without any stress and developed a great deal of confidence in the industry. The management was like a family and involved in every employee's life. The co-workers were very friendly and great team. The hardest part of this job was directly dealing with vendors and clients. The most enjoyable part was working for longer hours at the production floor.
Productive Fun workplace
GovProp Records/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 31, 2016
Respond to phone calls and emails from Program Office. Organize tasks to be completed that day.
Learned to work in Excel and PowerPoint
Great Co-workers
I have enjoyed every new experience working here.
Pros
Health Insurance
love working here
Office Manager/Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Office in homeMay 11, 2016
don't have a problem working here, just looking for something less stressful, love working with kids and I am a very outging person
Pros
work well with people, learn very quickly, hands on person, teachable, always early never late
Cons
can't stand stupidity
Too bad it was a temp job
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 7, 2016
Its hard work but it pays off, managers are super helpful when it comes to the time of helping you getting the job done

once you know the merchandise and how the system works you'll be set for a good job environment
Pros
daily shift, off weekends
Cons
wharehouse temp could go up to 125 F
educational experience with long lasting rewards
Sr. field service technician (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 16, 2016
very good work experience and opportunity to meet some wonderful people. Opportunity to go deeper into the assembly of the machine and connect it to the software of the system and watch how each component respond to the command of the computer software. It was nice to see the machines in action and see the how my work fits in.
Pros
pay was very good. educational opportunity was just as good.
Cons
the job ended
Machine maintenance
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 4, 2016
Providing for my family and love what type work I do meet new people and build a work and social bound with my coworkers ivgqjkg hdgqhgjklq ghowhj
Pros
great advancement
Cons
non
Worked as a Temp
Mechanical Inspector (Former Employee) –  Melbourne FLFebruary 25, 2016
Good to work for. Paid on time with never a problem. Always helpful whenever I had any questions about my hours. Never had any problems with Superior.
Cons
Once assignment ended, hard to get hold of them for more work.
good job
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAJanuary 21, 2016
good work enviroment nice employees learned cashier and to do grocery cashier training was easy for me passed test first time
Who do I Work For?
master scheduler (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 6, 2016
Superior signs my checks. That is all I know of this company. I have "worked" for this company for 2 years now and do not know a single name of anyone in the management or support chain. I work all the time due to no benefits (time off or holidays). There is no security or advancement opportunity because again I know nobody in the company.
Pros
I get paid
Cons
No Benefits
Productive and Engaging workplace
Sr Technical Support -Siemens Automation Systems (Former Employee) –  TexasDecember 27, 2015
Superior is a contracting company for Siemens. 90% of work is done with Siemens at USPS facilities nationwide.
The Job requires travel 100% and all expenses are done through the Intranet system on the Superior protocol. It is effective.
I support the FPARS project for Siemens in the USPS Network nationwide.
Pros
Good management
Cons
slow follow up on candidates
Very enjoyable
Front Desk Clerk I Hampton Inn I (Current Employee) –  Cortland, NYDecember 9, 2015
I really enjoyed working at the Hampton. It was great clerical experience and management was very lax which is wonderful for someone who is self motivated.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
lack of hours
Father showed me how to run the business
PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Beacon Falls, CTDecember 1, 2015
Many accounts so very busy.
Waxing floors, Washing carpets
How to be Professional and make new long lasting customers.
Co-workers were team players not many issues
Having to work long weekends for weeks straight
The people
Pros
Working with my Dad and learning from him
Cons
working with family members at times
underpaid for potentional dangerous job
Attendant Care Provider (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 19, 2015
a typical day at work was usually the usual daily chores,cooking cleaning,washing laundry,grocery shopping ,attending Dr. appointments. i also balanced the monthly bills and paid them too. I took care of some basic grooming for patient. I learned how to administer medication , research the mediation to ensure that all medication were not potentially harmful. The management was one person and that was the patient., I had no co-workers. the hardest part of the day was dealing with the panic attacks and violent outbursts, the dangerous situations I was put in.The days that were calm and the patient wasnt dangerous , he could be pleasing and very interesting to be around.
Pros
flexable hours
Cons
potentialy dangerous
flexable hours
Attendant Care Provider (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 17, 2015
all house cleaning chores, laundry , cooking and preparing meals, paying bills balancing monthly budget. Helping with personal grooming if needed.I learned to handle people with mental disabilities.I didn't deal with management much overall okay. No co workers. the hardest part was dealing with the outbursts of the patient.the most enjoyable was the times when the patient wasn't having a episode.
Pros
flexable on the times to work
Cons
the potetialy violent nature of the patient
Good company solid benefits
Combo Operator (Former Employee) –  Harvey LaAugust 31, 2015
Best place I have ever worked, offshore schedule of 14 days on and 7 days off, learned on the job, management tries to keep employees' safe by using safe work culture
Pros
great pay and benefits
Cons
not always a regular schedule
you stay busy
Janitor/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLJuly 28, 2015
i worked for superior for 3 months and i unloaded and loaded the truck myself at each worksite. i was told i couldnt take a lunch break when i worked from 530pm-3am, sometimes 4. because people was quitting. it was a point where i cleaned 3 locations at night by myself for atleast 3 wks, i was told by the part owner, i would be compensated but i never did. then for all the hard work i did, they fired me.
Pros
Cons
they lie, and want you to do so much in a little amount of time, they dont hire bi-lingual people, so its hard to communicate, they also hire very old people, so the work is doubled if youre a fit person
Everyday there is somthing new to look foward to.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Covina, CAJuly 23, 2015
This company is one of the best companies I have had the opportunity to grow and greatly succeed with. There is plenty of room for growth and the benefits are rewarding. The best thing about this company is that you are in control of how far you want to grow. Recognition is always valued, making it easy to do a great job!
Pros
Free Bevarges
Cons
Short breaks