Superior Employee Reviews

Good company to work for.
TCP/DST Field Specialist (Former Employee) –  Broussard, LASeptember 13, 2016
Company was purchased by Nabors Drilling and was eventually dissolved. Some employees were keep in the parent company but there were no openings that appealed to my career path.
Pros
Good pay and Benefits.
Cons
Cant think of any off hand.
Who do I Work For?
master scheduler (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 6, 2016
Superior signs my checks. That is all I know of this company. I have "worked" for this company for 2 years now and do not know a single name of anyone in the management or support chain. I work all the time due to no benefits (time off or holidays). There is no security or advancement opportunity because again I know nobody in the company.
Pros
I get paid
Cons
No Benefits
Very productive, and fun place to work.
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 13, 2016
Working longer hours at this place was enjoyable and tireless. The working environment was great and relaxing. I have learned how to manage huge projects without any stress and developed a great deal of confidence in the industry. The management was like a family and involved in every employee's life. The co-workers were very friendly and great team. The hardest part of this job was directly dealing with vendors and clients. The most enjoyable part was working for longer hours at the production floor.
Productive place.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILSeptember 29, 2016
Tough labor days but I enjoyed the work. I learned how to pack and assemble parts. The management was fair and helpful when they were needed. My co-workers were helpful and great to work with. The hardest part of the job was lifting parts. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to get along with everyone.
Productive work enviroment
Sorter/Picker (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 16, 2016
Productive and fun workplace with co-workers, management takes cares of employees and I love the monthly catering of food from the company. and last but not least I enjoy the work hours.
Pros
monthly free food is catered in for employees by management
Cons
short breaks but the day goes by fast
Review
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  2 computer dr s albany ny 12202September 6, 2016
Superior Group might have been the past temp agency that ive worked for thus far. Everything was ready for me when i walked in for orientation and i felt welcomed. They stress professionalism and punctuality but in a way thatll make you feel destined for greatness
Cons
their client
Packing Parts in wood box.
Woodpack (Former Employee) –  Mossville, ILAugust 5, 2016
Typical day at work is coming in getting a check list of any part that gets placed in front of me making sure the number on the paper matches the number on the part before i place it in the wood box nail/or staple it up.
Everyday there is somthing new to look foward to.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Covina, CAJuly 23, 2015
This company is one of the best companies I have had the opportunity to grow and greatly succeed with. There is plenty of room for growth and the benefits are rewarding. The best thing about this company is that you are in control of how far you want to grow. Recognition is always valued, making it easy to do a great job!
Pros
Free Bevarges
Cons
Short breaks
Good company solid benefits
Combo Operator (Former Employee) –  Harvey LaAugust 31, 2015
Best place I have ever worked, offshore schedule of 14 days on and 7 days off, learned on the job, management tries to keep employees' safe by using safe work culture
Pros
great pay and benefits
Cons
not always a regular schedule
Fun working enviroment, and nice co workers
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Odenton, MDJuly 8, 2016
It is more of a salesman job. Spent the day practicing our pitch before we head to the store and try to sale remodeling sets to customers.
Pros
nice working enviroment
Cons
saleman job
Clinical
Student PTA (Former Employee) –  Aledo, TXJuly 11, 2016
Wonderful setting for clinical placement, hands on, learned alot about equiptment, wonderful children with the oppertunity to treat a wide variety of diagnoses.
love working here
Office Manager/Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Office in homeMay 11, 2016
don't have a problem working here, just looking for something less stressful, love working with kids and I am a very outging person
Pros
work well with people, learn very quickly, hands on person, teachable, always early never late
Cons
can't stand stupidity
Productive Fun workplace
GovProp Records/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 31, 2016
Respond to phone calls and emails from Program Office. Organize tasks to be completed that day.
Learned to work in Excel and PowerPoint
Great Co-workers
I have enjoyed every new experience working here.
Pros
Health Insurance
Cons
educational experience with long lasting rewards
Sr. field service technician (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 16, 2016
very good work experience and opportunity to meet some wonderful people. Opportunity to go deeper into the assembly of the machine and connect it to the software of the system and watch how each component respond to the command of the computer software. It was nice to see the machines in action and see the how my work fits in.
Pros
pay was very good. educational opportunity was just as good.
Cons
the job ended
Machine maintenance
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 4, 2016
Providing for my family and love what type work I do meet new people and build a work and social bound with my coworkers ivgqjkg hdgqhgjklq ghowhj
Pros
great advancement
Cons
non
Too bad it was a temp job
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 7, 2016
Its hard work but it pays off, managers are super helpful when it comes to the time of helping you getting the job done

once you know the merchandise and how the system works you'll be set for a good job environment
Pros
daily shift, off weekends
Cons
wharehouse temp could go up to 125 F
did not like the job
CNA (Former Employee) –  Lecanto, FLJuly 6, 2014
was misled when hired as cna thought it was skilled but an alf so was not happy with the pay thought being as experienced should've gotten more and was not treated as an eqeal seemed to be treated and looked down on felt like I was in high school and the workload very heavy and the residence in my point of view weren't taken care of properly but was not there long at all to really form a better oppinion
Pros
offered benifits
Cons
resident care was poor
Productive and Engaging workplace
Sr Technical Support -Siemens Automation Systems (Former Employee) –  TexasDecember 27, 2015
Superior is a contracting company for Siemens. 90% of work is done with Siemens at USPS facilities nationwide.
The Job requires travel 100% and all expenses are done through the Intranet system on the Superior protocol. It is effective.
I support the FPARS project for Siemens in the USPS Network nationwide.
Pros
Good management
Cons
slow follow up on candidates
underpaid for potentional dangerous job
Attendant Care Provider (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 19, 2015
a typical day at work was usually the usual daily chores,cooking cleaning,washing laundry,grocery shopping ,attending Dr. appointments. i also balanced the monthly bills and paid them too. I took care of some basic grooming for patient. I learned how to administer medication , research the mediation to ensure that all medication were not potentially harmful. The management was one person and that was the patient., I had no co-workers. the hardest part of the day was dealing with the panic attacks and violent outbursts, the dangerous situations I was put in.The days that were calm and the patient wasnt dangerous , he could be pleasing and very interesting to be around.
Pros
flexable hours
Cons
potentialy dangerous
Thankful
bakery clerk associates (Current Employee) –  Fontana CaOctober 27, 2014
I am a cashier I learned to communicate well with others. to be a team player be eager to work and always give great customer service. no matter how my day is going I still give it my 100% I learned that not everyone works the same as me but I do what I can when I am there.
Pros
my customers, my checks to pay bills
Cons
my salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Superior. Our community is ready to answer.