Superior Employee Reviews

greg
Store Clerk/Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 14, 2017
Forklift Operator: drive and control the forklift to transport heavy goods around the airport. Load and unload luggage, heavy boxes and cartridges on to these steel bars, carry it to designated places and unload them off. Lifting a minimum of 100 lbs
on th job
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Macon, MSAugust 1, 2017
The worst job I ever had. I learned absolutely nothing. The management is semi poor. The hardest part is the nasty work environment. There is nothing enjoyable about this job.
Challenging work place that really make you think and not boring
Finel Test Technician 3 (Current Employee) –  Tualatin, ORJune 29, 2017
A day at work is very unpredictable you don't know what will be your task for the day and who you will work with. you won't know your state of the tool and how much troubleshooting you will have to do for the day

the keeps you on your toes and it'll require your defined attention.
Pros
fun and challenging
Cons
tiring
always a adventure
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 30, 2017
i like to organize and make it look nice , answering phones and taking pictures and some things that i a very good at. Truly rewarding to have a boss that doesn't mind taking you along to travel
Pros
travel
Cons
seasonal
Court Reporting is fascinating work
Freelance court reporting in the Atlanta area (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 29, 2017
I reported in Atlanta for two years including Superior, Magistrate, Juvenile court and depositions. It was extremely stressful and it takes forever to get the lawyers to pay you for the transcripts. On top of that, you get taxed very heavily by the Federal Government. Not worth it in my opinion.
Pros
self employed/fascinating
Cons
takes forever to get paid/heavy taxes
strenuous general labor job
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Baldwin Park, CAMarch 15, 2017
A typical day involved packaging boxes of phone cases into bigger boxesnfor eight hours. You get 2 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch break which is the only thing you have to look forward to. A lot of hard work for a minimum wage job where it feels like they're only paying you minimum wage because they legally have to. Also be prepared to be let go at any time without warning or reason.
Pros
Cons
everything
busy but bad hotel
apprentice electrician (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAMarch 1, 2017
they put you in cheap hotels and even got my food stolen before, You will have to drive around in a van or truck and sometimes the hotel room is not ready for you to sleep in.
Very enjoyable company to work for.
Owner (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas,NVFebruary 2, 2017
Working with clientele over many different industries. Listening to what the client would like their networks to accomplish for their enterprises and helping them come up with robust solutions to save them money over the life of the network. Building or responding to RFP's. Managing the installation of and bringing these networks into production. I enjoyed a great relationship with every single client we contracted with and we were always the first contractor they would call for the next project. Bringing contracts in early or on time either under or on budget. I had a great staff and enjoyed a very good relationship with them. The hardest thing was to bring our company to a close in 2011 due to government over regulation and the resulting down turn in the economy.
Pros
Flexible schedule and great clientele
Cons
Long hours sometimes
good company
Flooring installer (Former Employee) –  Posen, ILDecember 12, 2016
superior is good company, very nice owner and office staff. Wishing this company could keep me on full time hours. They only give 4-5 work days at a time.
Cons
never enough work
Production welder (Former Employee) –  Morris, MNNovember 8, 2016
Good place to work and friendly employees. Recognize your talents. Give out bonuses, and can be very demanding. They make you feel proud of the work you do.
Productive place.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILSeptember 29, 2016
Tough labor days but I enjoyed the work. I learned how to pack and assemble parts. The management was fair and helpful when they were needed. My co-workers were helpful and great to work with. The hardest part of the job was lifting parts. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to get along with everyone.
Good company to work for.
TCP/DST Field Specialist (Former Employee) –  Broussard, LASeptember 13, 2016
Company was purchased by Nabors Drilling and was eventually dissolved. Some employees were keep in the parent company but there were no openings that appealed to my career path.
Pros
Good pay and Benefits.
Cons
Cant think of any off hand.
Review
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  2 computer dr s albany ny 12202September 6, 2016
Superior Group might have been the past temp agency that ive worked for thus far. Everything was ready for me when i walked in for orientation and i felt welcomed. They stress professionalism and punctuality but in a way thatll make you feel destined for greatness
Cons
their client
Packing Parts in wood box.
Woodpack (Former Employee) –  Mossville, ILAugust 5, 2016
Typical day at work is coming in getting a check list of any part that gets placed in front of me making sure the number on the paper matches the number on the part before i place it in the wood box nail/or staple it up.
Clinical
Student PTA (Former Employee) –  Aledo, TXJuly 11, 2016
Wonderful setting for clinical placement, hands on, learned alot about equiptment, wonderful children with the oppertunity to treat a wide variety of diagnoses.
Fun working enviroment, and nice co workers
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Odenton, MDJuly 8, 2016
It is more of a salesman job. Spent the day practicing our pitch before we head to the store and try to sale remodeling sets to customers.
Pros
nice working enviroment
Cons
saleman job
Productive work enviroment
Sorter/Picker (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 16, 2016
Productive and fun workplace with co-workers, management takes cares of employees and I love the monthly catering of food from the company. and last but not least I enjoy the work hours.
Pros
monthly free food is catered in for employees by management
Cons
short breaks but the day goes by fast
Very productive, and fun place to work.
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 13, 2016
Working longer hours at this place was enjoyable and tireless. The working environment was great and relaxing. I have learned how to manage huge projects without any stress and developed a great deal of confidence in the industry. The management was like a family and involved in every employee's life. The co-workers were very friendly and great team. The hardest part of this job was directly dealing with vendors and clients. The most enjoyable part was working for longer hours at the production floor.
Productive Fun workplace
GovProp Records/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 31, 2016
Respond to phone calls and emails from Program Office. Organize tasks to be completed that day.
Learned to work in Excel and PowerPoint
Great Co-workers
I have enjoyed every new experience working here.
Pros
Health Insurance
love working here
Office Manager/Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Office in homeMay 11, 2016
don't have a problem working here, just looking for something less stressful, love working with kids and I am a very outging person
Pros
work well with people, learn very quickly, hands on person, teachable, always early never late
Cons
can't stand stupidity

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Superior. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval