Superior Employee Reviews

Not my cup of tea.
Assembly technician (Former Employee) –  Tigard, ORFebruary 5, 2018
Okay if you enjoy working in a Clean room. Didn't enjoy changing my password weekly, wearing all the clean room clothes and a colored hard hat, and dealing with the attitudes of supervisors. Obviously they aren't happy people to be talking about you with other people, instead of directly with you. Don't waist your time here.
Pros
Not working there.
Cons
Working there.
Ambiente de trabajo divertido, interesante y eficiente
Brand Associate (Current Employee) –  Barceloneta, PRJanuary 18, 2018
Considero que la empresa le da un buen servicio a la gente de una manera calida y eficaz.
Pros
Ninguno
Cons
Ninguno
fine
Barista/ Server (Former Employee) –  Duluth, MN 55802November 27, 2017
A good place to work. I learned a ton working here. It had a good flow of customers. Parking was awful eight dollars a day. It had good views and stuff.
Pros
flexible
Cons
not enough hours
Deli leader
Leader/Meat (Former Employee) –  El Monte, CANovember 17, 2017
Learned a lot running a cash regerster to leader in deli I learned how business sales can do if u push right products and have full stock items .i say I was impressed how I was chosen to be apart of a management team leaders .love my customers they made my job better to know I assist a customer needs.
Pros
Taco party
Good place to work if you love challenges
Operator (Former Employee) –  Tarboro, NCNovember 15, 2017
Was a great place to work family like atmosphere allot of cross training if you so desired , high turnover rate for Plant Managers. And very family oriented.
Production Associate
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 3, 2017
Prep and wash package and handle Cathodes next stage also trained in beveling and Step
Height process. Clean Room Area
Supervisor and trainers were great
Pros
Environment
Cons
I was a temp
Manipulation
Chimney Sweep (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILOctober 19, 2017
Sworn to silence by various confidentiality "documents". I'm not sure what else I am allowed to say beyond that. I have adopted some intriguing and hard learned lessons from my work experience. I know it will become beneficial at some point.
Pros
Some excellent co-workers, learning/work experience
Cons
Every other aspect of the job
Very Demanding
Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Louisville, MSOctober 12, 2017
This job was very demanding and I found myself working long hours. I had a break when I was deployed to Iraq and they didn't take that very well. They had problems and after the legal date they layed me off.
Fast paced
Advocate (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSSeptember 7, 2017
Assisting customers, making reservations, etc. On phone 8 hrs. daily, Very diversified company. Learned how to handle stressful situations. Working closely with other departments.
Unorganized and could use more supervisors
Mover (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 29, 2017
The company at times can be a bit unorganized. The company does not reach its full potential considering I feel that it doesn't have enough management/supervisors working along side coworkers, this allows the workers to take advantage of one another and enables people to do whatever they want instead of putting their full focus and effort into the job at hand.
Pros
Traveling to different locations, long break, friendly environment
Cons
Poor customer service, lack of management, lack of organization, lack of promptness

Want to know more about Superior?

Ask a question
Productive and fun place to work.
Jr Corporate trainer (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 27, 2017
A typical work day at Superior was full of life whenever i walked through the door! The atmosphere is amazingly refreshing! The training is definitely fulfilling and relaxed, move at your own pace but with hast..lol. The management are compassionately involved with everyone who wants to make it! They are with you every step of the way. SBS has its own style with a kickass flow. The hardest part for ME was putting in the work at a high consistent level. But can DEFINITELY can be done because there will be motivation set by example all around you everyday you work!! So don't get discouraged. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was the people i engaged with each day. Our entire team was so full of life and energy like no other i've encountered in a workplace; as well as meeting new people everyday! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED WORKING AT SUPERIOR!!!!!
Work not filtered
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARAugust 24, 2017
Work not filtered well between departments. Management had poor communication among its employees. Hardest part of the job was running around trying to find all the pieces of a puzzle to put together in every client's folder.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Poor Management Communication, Poor Department Communication
greg
Store Clerk/Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 14, 2017
Forklift Operator: drive and control the forklift to transport heavy goods around the airport. Load and unload luggage, heavy boxes and cartridges on to these steel bars, carry it to designated places and unload them off. Lifting a minimum of 100 lbs
on th job
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Macon, MSAugust 1, 2017
The worst job I ever had. I learned absolutely nothing. The management is semi poor. The hardest part is the nasty work environment. There is nothing enjoyable about this job.
What work life balance?
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  West CoastJuly 18, 2017
Company culture is "we run lean" which means the employees that do report to work have to do the work or 2-3 people. When customer ask quadruples they do not hire additional staff to support the customer ask. Very reactive and not proactive leaving employees constantly playing catch up.

Voice of the employee not listened to. When concerns are brought up they are squashed with "you'll never get it all done" and "it's the way we have always done it"
Challenging work place that really make you think and not boring
Finel Test Technician 3 (Current Employee) –  Tualatin, ORJune 29, 2017
A day at work is very unpredictable you don't know what will be your task for the day and who you will work with. you won't know your state of the tool and how much troubleshooting you will have to do for the day

the keeps you on your toes and it'll require your defined attention.
Pros
fun and challenging
Cons
tiring
always a adventure
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 30, 2017
i like to organize and make it look nice , answering phones and taking pictures and some things that i a very good at. Truly rewarding to have a boss that doesn't mind taking you along to travel
Pros
travel
Cons
seasonal
Court Reporting is fascinating work
Freelance court reporting in the Atlanta area (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 29, 2017
I reported in Atlanta for two years including Superior, Magistrate, Juvenile court and depositions. It was extremely stressful and it takes forever to get the lawyers to pay you for the transcripts. On top of that, you get taxed very heavily by the Federal Government. Not worth it in my opinion.
Pros
self employed/fascinating
Cons
takes forever to get paid/heavy taxes
strenuous general labor job
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Baldwin Park, CAMarch 15, 2017
A typical day involved packaging boxes of phone cases into bigger boxesnfor eight hours. You get 2 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch break which is the only thing you have to look forward to. A lot of hard work for a minimum wage job where it feels like they're only paying you minimum wage because they legally have to. Also be prepared to be let go at any time without warning or reason.
Pros
Cons
everything
busy but bad hotel
apprentice electrician (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAMarch 1, 2017
they put you in cheap hotels and even got my food stolen before, You will have to drive around in a van or truck and sometimes the hotel room is not ready for you to sleep in.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Superior. Our community is ready to answer.