SUPERMARKET Employee Reviews

Worked in Supermarket jobs the most compare to any other jobs.
Compare Foods (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCMay 11, 2015
Pros: Only a bonus at the end of the year.
Cons: No insurance to give to the employees
I was trustworthy punctual and on time coming to work. I also assisted customers finding the product they need to buy from store shelves.

The way how my co workers see me is that I am active bringing shopping carts and unloading items on store shelves.

The hardest part of my job is knowing what my boss tells me to do is to known what he is asking for in the orders of the product.
busy all the time
Cashier (Former Employee), debeNovember 14, 2014
it was ok for some parts of it.i met a lot of people my co workers was fun management was not so good.
sunshine working day
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), C09July 18, 2014
Pros: have no idea
Cons: short break
It's a sunshine day, work with a partner, under a big umbrella. we are in charge of introducing samples.
the treatment is very nice
supermarket baydon (Former Employee), hay el abaidJuly 6, 2014
Pros: free drinks
Cons: short breaks
i go tho the work at 10 am to finish at 8 pm ; i learned many thing from there i learned that trusting the buyer is most important than buying thing to customer ;management is very good if you make mistakes they help you to fix it; the hardest part is when there are lots of customer and you are alone ; and the most enjoyable thing is when you have fun with the other workers or when a customer you know comes to the supermarket and you talk with him
Great workplace
Fresh Grocer (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 15, 2014
Pros: friendly people
Cons: not alot of hours and money
It's a great place to work if you like working with people. its a great place if you like being around people that know how to make there hours go by
i enjoy my job because of the great customer's we have everyday. it just makes my dayy.
price rite (Current Employee), York, PAAugust 21, 2013
Pros: n\a
Cons: short breaks
I learn alot at price rite just being a cashier. but im happy i got a promotion for the supervisor position and so far i learned how to run the store as in opening and closing and keep up with my employee shift etc.
not bad to wrk for
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Dunmore, PAJuly 24, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I would be still their if it did'nt close up very fast paced.

I would be still there if it didnt close
Fun place to work
Market Street (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXJune 15, 2013
Pros: meeting customer
Cons: not enough work hours
It was an enjoyable experience, meeting new people everyday and learning about a new vegetable was always exciting.
Friendly environment.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Queens, NYApril 3, 2013
Pros: easy commute and interacting with people.
Cons: standing on your feet all day.
A typical day is fast paced and lots of interacting with people of all nationalities. I've learned to be more detailed and people oriented by providing customer service. Management is very easy going and flexible. Co-workers are friendly and supportive. The hardest part of the job is standing on your feet for long hours at a time. Most enjoyable is collecting a pay check at the end of the week after all the hard work.
productive, sound and speedy environment
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee), Alaska Canyon, NVMarch 12, 2013
Pros: free launch
Cons: short breaks
workplace with a sound and speedy and environment provides a more conducive atmosphere for work.
good place to work at . everyones so nice.
Cashier (Former Employee), Bronx, NYAugust 14, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: 1 hr breaks
i come in 30 min. earlier then scheduled. i change into what im suppose to wear. then head to my cash register. i learned that you will get costumers that disrespect without reason to, but what i had to do is try to make them feel as comfterable and help them with Anything that i can. my co-workers were nice and loving people. the hardest part of the job was watching people not be satisfied with there order, like having to wait for them getting a milk cause they forgot it. the most enjoyable part was when my manager comes to check on us and he would tell me "your doing a great job".