SUPERMEDIA

SUPERMEDIA Employee Reviews

Developing New Accounts
Senior Internet Specialist (Current Employee), Scottsdale,AZApril 30, 2015
Pros: Self managed. Bonuses
Manage and execute online marketing strategies, including but not limited to interactive search engine marketing, search engine optimization, affiliate marketing, and web development for all types of clients.
Provide daily account management, including contact with clients, search engines and internal departments to ensure flawless communication and program execution.
• Finished 2013 with increase of new monthly dollars 16K for digital products in both SEM & SEO.
• Net Revenue Gain of 36%
• Top Producing Sales & Account Management Professional, acknowledged for building strong client relationships.
Fun environment and the best years of my life.
MEDIA CONSULTANT (Former Employee), California, CAApril 9, 2015
The best years of my life took place while I was at SuperMedia. SuperMedia gave me the tools I needed in life to work. Everyday i was able to help business owners grow their business. It was difficult to see everyone go.
Ouside sales rep
Outside Sales Rep (Former Employee), Roseville, CAMarch 23, 2015
Sold SEO space on search engine sites of Google, Yahoo, and Bing. This was a great job for me and I really found a niche with this job for B2B sales.
Great people
Division Assistant-Regional Assistant Support (Former Employee), Cary, NCMarch 12, 2015
former employee of Supermedia/DexMedia very busy days with great satisfaction. The co-workers are helpful and extremely knowledgeable about the business.
Great company overall
Sales Representative / Advertising Consultant (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAMarch 11, 2015
Pros: established company
Cons: some turn over
I worked for this company 7+ years. I learned a lot from them. They provide a lot of training and invest a lot into their employees.
Formerly great company crumbling.
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Dallas-Fort Worth, TXFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: the paychecks don't bounce
Cons: you have to work there to get your paycheck
We all know with the advent of the digital age that phone books are becoming instant recycling bin fodder. This company was shaken to the core after 9/11 when the markets took a hit and never recovered. They really had no choice but to eventually begin outsourcing. Managers who made the company great were being let go and taking packages, people were being thrown overboard and jumping overboard. One of the most favorite job experiences of my life transformed into an absolutely terrible experience. At this point it's every man for himself and everybody has been turned into a mercenary. The CEO was being investigated by the feds..not good.
Overall Average Rating
Media Consultant - Southern California Market (Former Employee), Los Alamitos, CAFebruary 16, 2015
Exceptional company to work for with the exception of bankrupcy status looming in the horizon for a number of years...........
NA
Media Consultant (Former Employee), Worcester, MAOctober 30, 2014
Pros: helping businesses find success in media marketing
Cons: products were outdated and fulfillment was poor
My experiences with the training program at Supermedia was outstanding, Learning the sales cycle, products and Salesforce CRM were invaluable to my success. The two part training program took place over the course of eight weeks, and help me to develop best practices that i still use today.
Is a great company to work for
Analyst- Claim Affiliate Traffic (Current Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 14, 2014
This company has given me the opportunity to learn many different things, such as: reviewing affiliate click traffic to determine quality of click based upon client's service and target areas. Typically, this investigation is done upon an escalation of an account.
Support Superclicks & SuperClicks Premium Clients. Explain benefits of program as well as theSuperpages.com network to our internal & external clients.
Coordinate/request adjustments on the accounts and communicate with internal/external clients.
Analyze client's website, current account setup, categories, keywords and landing pages and provide recommendations if needed.
Assist in training needs for new hires, which involves but not limited to explaining the company's regulations.
Handle escalations and time critical issues in a daily basis by providing our clients with professional explanation and process of claims and adjustments approval.
Analyze data for possible errors and make changes as needed to ensure accuracy going forward; follow up with client to provide findings and ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
Upbeat working enviroment
Sales Support/ Advertising Consultant (Former Employee), Irving, TXSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: rewarding environment with company sponsored events/ parties
Cons: you are assigned a book of business that you are responsible for retaining
Supermedia was a laid back sales working environment. We build advertising plans for small to medium business owners across the nation. The management team was very responsive to employee concerns and issues.
Everyone is afraid of what may come next
Media Consultant (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: freedom of being an outside sales rep builds pride and accountability
Cons: constant merging and bankrupt situations cause system challenges
Emails, text, conference calls are repeated daily with the same message. Not a very motivating place to work. However we have many resources to step up our sales. The hardest part of the job is dealing with managers that are clearly print(yellow page) managers that really have no knowledge of the internet. I enjoy making a difference with providing resources for my customers to grow their business
B2B Consulting and Sales
Marketing Consultant (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: b2b relationships
Cons: they closed their az operations to consolidate in 2011.
The best part about being with supermedia was developing the relationships with the various business owners and helping them attract new clientele and driving sales their way.
Great Pay
Coordinator (Former Employee), Irving, TXSeptember 22, 2014
Great Pay, ok company to work for
•a typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job
not impressed, layoffs year round
manager of over 300 plus annual accounts (Current Employee), Harrisburg, PAAugust 29, 2014
Working with supermedia was a great opportunity however there are
too many changes day to day and employees are always on edge if they will have a job from day to day.
Dont do it
Media Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Rockville, MDAugust 27, 2014
terrible. company no longer exists as they have filed bankruptcy and changed names
Great pay, hard quotas
Advertising Account Executive (Former Employee), Providence, RIJuly 21, 2014
Pros: great compensation
Cons: quotas are crazy !!!
If you are a great cold caller, go for this job. It pays really well, however get ready to meet some serious quotas!!!
Demanding Sales Postition
Multi Media Sales Expert (Former Employee), South Portland, MEJuly 16, 2014
Drove business to business on a daily basis in the greater Bangor area. Solicited small to medium sized businesses to improve their online presence through media coverage and Google partnership.
Dynamic and challenging
Team Lead / Supervisor (Former Employee), Los Alamitos, CAJuly 8, 2014
I loved that the company was on the edge of technology and the leader in the industry.
great job with great pay
Operational Support Staff Division Assistant (Former Employee), Monroeville, PAJuly 8, 2014
SuperMedia was a great company to work for and the pay was excellent
Was a very fun place to work.
Media Consultant (Sales) (Former Employee), Normal, IllinoisJuly 3, 2014
Pros: great compensation, great learning curve on new products
Cons: unrealistic views on the part of marketing on collateral, and what products sell in the midwest as opposed to other states
This was the type of career I had where the day went quickly. I never felt I had to look at the clock. I learned a lot of patience and how to work with many different styles of managers throughout the years. My Coworkers were the best, very professional. The hardest part of the job was that my product became obsolete. The most enjoyable part of my job was interaction with my clients..

1 2 3 4 5

About SUPERMEDIA

SuperMedia serves as the advertising agency for small to medium sized businesses with a variety of advertising solutions; and – Read more

SUPERMEDIA Salaries