Highly productive work place with high standards, lot of great people
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) – Hopkins, MN – June 26, 2015
* 10-12hr workdays driving all types of forklifts, Shipping/Receiving and working with a RF-scanner.
* Learned how to drive numerous forklifts.
* How to work with a RF-scanner doing inventory, rotating stock, and shipping /receiving.
* Management was a very large group a lot of switching.
* Hardest part was sitting long hours on a sit-down forklifts.
* Most enjoyable part was getting paid very well every week.
Working with a lot of fun people.
On occasion unexspected overtime.