Support Services Employee Reviews

It was fun some days and bad some days
Provider (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ILAugust 26, 2017
I like working there cause I like helping the the people. I like seen different people and like to be there for them on things they could not do for them selves and also
Conflicted Work Atmosphere
General Staff/Support Services Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Hume, CAAugust 22, 2017
A typical day of work in Support Services consisted of working a fixed schedule and completing certain tasks. I learned how to work on a team even when it is difficult. Management was always fantastic. The workplace culture was overall good, but there were often conflicts among the crew members. The hardest part of the job was living up at Hume while working there, so you were constantly around your co-workers, whether on or off the clock. That being said, the people were also the most enjoyable aspect of the job when people were getting along.
a place where you love to be
Janitor/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 28, 2017
I enjoy the assignment given fun relaxing people friendly pay could be better but over all nice.
Ministration very helpful kind help with updating resumes and job placement.
Pros
meeting about overall jobs
Cons
work not bad basic your experience level
productive and competitive place to work.
Transportation Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85016May 9, 2017
Excellent work place with the United State government. worked 40 hours per week. pleasant work place with benefits. enjoyed my time there, i learned a lot and its very competitive with multi culture experience at all professional work level.
Difficult work environment
Special Education Teacher (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCApril 28, 2017
Class size was large for special education classes. No planning period. It was close to my house and my daughters school. The staff was caring and helpful.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
no planning period
Great flexibility
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAApril 10, 2017
Great flexibility in hours and clients, I enjoyed the different clients, job duties, and the capability to be able to take care of ,your children and my husband
Pros
Great flexibility in hours
Loved the clients
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAApril 10, 2017
Come in greet clients, find our what we were doing for today, help clients to get their things together to go out, load our clients up and go out in the community.
True exprience
Childcare Provider (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAMarch 13, 2017
I was the soul support for my single sister so she could work and earn a living for the family of three boys,
I started helping her with the children at least a year prior to the Social Services put me on the payroll with Supportive Services.

I changes diapers prepared bottles clean house cooked when it came time for the boys to start head start it was I who had to get them ready for school every day walked them to and from school.
Pros
I good way to learn responsiabiility
Cons
The pay was not worth all the work
Interesting job
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, DEMarch 6, 2017
Contrary to popular belief, this institution, when i was employed there was an easy position to work. There are obviously certain risks you take working in a correctional facility, but I never had issues and my managers were amazing.
review
Associate, Customer Master/ Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  West Caldwell, NJMarch 3, 2017
It’s a decent company and I enjoy working there. The commute and location in proximity to me is the challenge. Simply looking for a closer position in a stable company.

Want to know more about Support Services?

Ask a question
I Love my Job
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 2, 2017
I have learned how to budget for new positions, how to budget and manage the operating budget annually.
The most enjoyable part of my job is what we specialized in, the cure of cancer.
Bad management
Assistant Housing Manager (Former Employee) –  Muskegon Heights, MIJanuary 26, 2017
The Executive staff is all about themselves and not the residents or some of the staff members. To much nepotism, and certain preferences for certain employees. No good when it comes to the cost of living and giving out raises.
Pros
Holidays offf
Cons
Unfair treatment to staff and residents
Overall, I am looking for a position in a school district.
Director of Education (Current Employee) –  Porterville, CAJanuary 18, 2017
A typical day at work consist of directing my department. Making decisions in regards to students academic success and multiple meetings with other departments and school districts.
Fun work environment
Budget Management (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 20, 2016
Great opportunity to work around the city.
Flexible schedule
Meet new people
Ability to do different things
Ability to make a difference
Love to help others
Difficult assingments
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH 45212November 30, 2016
Was often asked to fix problem or broken projects in accounts receivable ,labor or assignment issues, Work day usually 7-5 and work projects alone during turnarounds as budgets were limited.
Pros
Different sites meant new ideas and issues
Cons
Often a hostle work environment and customers
Fun work place
Walfare Officer (Former Employee) –  Lagos, GUNovember 9, 2016
The work environment was fun and management was awesome with the flexible work hours,vacation allowance and some other incentives,not to forget my co-workers they make me feel welcomed.
Pros
vacation allowance
Cons
No health plan
Company had a focus agenda
Technical Analyst 3-Support (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 12, 2016
MCI, was the kind of company that was growing very fast. The company did send a lot of money on training their employees to be successful to dealing with MCI customers.
great place to work
Record Clerk (Current Employee) –  boyers, paMay 16, 2016
great place to work. long drive. lots of changes as far as leaders. not extremely friendly, but its a work place. Its not a job for everyone. Its hard work..hard to work where you don't see sunlight.
Support Services System Director
System Director (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXApril 8, 2016
The Support Service areas that serve the hospital are a challenge to manage, but are critical to the overall success of the organization. The mid-level leaders work tirelessly to move performance in a positive direction.
"Support Services" in not a company
Initial Screener/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Troy, MINovember 28, 2015
"Support Services" in not a company. Your computer took a piece of text (becasue it is a machine) and turned it into a company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Support Services. Our community is ready to answer.