Support Services Employee Reviews

Bad management
Assistant Housing Manager (Former Employee) –  Muskegon Heights, MIJanuary 26, 2017
The Executive staff is all about themselves and not the residents or some of the staff members. To much nepotism, and certain preferences for certain employees. No good when it comes to the cost of living and giving out raises.
Pros
Holidays offf
Cons
Unfair treatment to staff and residents
Fun work environment
Budget Management (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 20, 2016
Great opportunity to work around the city.
Flexible schedule
Meet new people
Ability to do different things
Ability to make a difference
Love to help others
Difficult assingments
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH 45212November 30, 2016
Was often asked to fix problem or broken projects in accounts receivable ,labor or assignment issues, Work day usually 7-5 and work projects alone during turnarounds as budgets were limited.
Pros
Different sites meant new ideas and issues
Cons
Often a hostle work environment and customers
Fun work place
Walfare Officer (Former Employee) –  Lagos, GUNovember 9, 2016
The work environment was fun and management was awesome with the flexible work hours,vacation allowance and some other incentives,not to forget my co-workers they make me feel welcomed.
Pros
vacation allowance
Cons
No health plan
Company had a focus agenda
Technical Analyst 3-Support (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 12, 2016
MCI, was the kind of company that was growing very fast. The company did send a lot of money on training their employees to be successful to dealing with MCI customers.
great place to work
Record Clerk (Current Employee) –  boyers, paMay 16, 2016
great place to work. long drive. lots of changes as far as leaders. not extremely friendly, but its a work place. Its not a job for everyone. Its hard work..hard to work where you don't see sunlight.
Support Services System Director
System Director (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXApril 8, 2016
The Support Service areas that serve the hospital are a challenge to manage, but are critical to the overall success of the organization. The mid-level leaders work tirelessly to move performance in a positive direction.
"Support Services" in not a company
Initial Screener/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Troy, MINovember 28, 2015
"Support Services" in not a company. Your computer took a piece of text (becasue it is a machine) and turned it into a company.
flexible work schedule
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCSeptember 22, 2015
knew what was expected of you each day. Management was fun to work with. Was afforded the opportunity to obtain agent license in over states. Had favortism
Pros
cafeteria on site
Cons
work ethics of some reps
busy day
Secretary (Former Employee) –  piedmont hospitalSeptember 16, 2015
Love working as a team player. to help assistant my supervisor rather follow up with doctor office on patient report. work in Radiology where greet and check in patient. I would let tech know patient has arrival and ask tech for estimate to let patient know how long the wait will be.
Pros
we work as team player
benefits
The program manager is highly unorganized, which affects all the employees.
Case Manager, Family Endeavors (Former Employee) –  GainesvilleJuly 15, 2015
This company is all about the numbers and do not care for the Veterans as they should. The most enjoyable part of the job is the feeling of accomplishment when you help get homeless Veterans into housing.
Room for growth, Great Managent teams
Executive Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 20, 2015
Truly one of the Best companies I have worked for!
Room for growth, supportive management team.
Productive work weeks, Team spirited co- workers.
The hardest part of the job was Very long hours
Pros
Team spirit
Cons
My Relationship ened
A Good Solid Eight Years
Shipping Specialist - CSA Travel Protection (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 7, 2015
My daily responsibilities, that include alternating tasks among team members, would include picking up mail from the post office and distributing them to each department. Coffee replenishment is everyday and bagels are served three times a week. Shipping and receiving are done through UPS software.

With this company I've learned great team work, planning and good organization. The management was good until they merged with another company. Things weren't the same after that. My co-workers are what kept me at that job for eight years or mainly a good work environment. The only hardest part of the job was my department making a hundred percent of the people happy, but always pulled through with a high evaluation rating. The most enjoyable part of the job were the spirit weeks, halloween contests and holiday gatherings.
Pros
Good Benefits, Good Working Environment, Great Amount of Experience Gained
Cons
The Employee Point System, No growth in certain departments
Good job day to day. Great culture to work for.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 5, 2015
Overall a good company to work for and be a part of on a daily basis. Location is bad, very busy in LA, Beverly Hills is for the rich. Management team is awesome and great to work with. Benefits here are wonderful.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Bad location for family and prices of homes. Too much traffic.
Productive, education place to work
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Advocate Good Shepherd HospitalMarch 13, 2015
I am always learning at my job at Advocate Good Shepherd. I love interacting with the patients. That is my favorite thing about my job. I also love a challenge so when there is a hard stick, I'm up to the task. I enjoy the fast paced environment.
Pros
I'm always learning.
Cons
4:00 a.m. start time.
Very nice place to work
Director (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAOctober 20, 2014
High engagmement, friendly people.. A typical day may start with a conference call, meeting with staff. Very involved with clients
Pros
Team Oriented
Cons
Stressful Environment
productive and always learning
Direct Care Aide/Nurse Aide (Former Employee) –  columbus ohJune 19, 2014
A typical day getting residents up and ready for the day, I have always been a leader, I try to lead according to how I would like to be lead with respect, understanding, I enjoy working with my co-workers because we were a team. the hardest part of the job was some challenges but always were able to go thru them. the enjoyable part of the job is knowing I can leave the job and know i have done a good job to the best of my ability and can sleep peacefully at night.
Nice place to start.
Support Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIApril 8, 2014
Very Nice place to start, however the pay scale causes many people to leave not long after.
Pros
Lots of Free Lunches, Pay scale is much less compared to other Hospitals.
Operations Manager
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Warsaw, VADecember 16, 2013
Typical date is busy with lots of multi-tasking and prioritizing. I have learned how to deal with others in a positive and construction way to obtain my desired results including co-workers and clients. I truly enjoy my job and all aspects of it.
Pros
Busy, fact paced
Good people but bad job
Executive Director (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXDecember 12, 2013
People are great to help but to much stuff gets in the way on a daily basis.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Support Services. Our community is ready to answer.