Pros: great team, great products, good boss, good outlook, open minded board
Cons: coffee truck would often arrive late in the morning ... in other words, none really!
It was an honour to work for Australian Lock. I was afforded the privilege of working autonomously with most projects and provided the opportunity to work on diverse and interesting projects ranging from ISO 9002 to opening anew international market and marketing services for 146 Australian Franchisees.
Incredibly interesting every day and rewarding – more... in so many ways.
• Expand company sales and build B2B relationships nationally and internationally
• Play a key role in expansion of Company sales and staff, establishing new international agents/markets
• Prepared winning submission for Telstra & Australian Government’s National & NSW Business Awards & the Australian Design Awards for QCC lock systems
• Representing the company with media and at numerous functions
• Prepared “Business & Marketing Plan” & “Export" roll-out plans
• Shaped & implemented corporate image, objectives & strategies
• Initiated social media & e-commerce promotions
• Managed a team of 10 state-based, account managers & over sales agents/franchisees worldwide. – less