Support Services Employee Reviews in United States

busy day
Secretary (Former Employee) –  piedmont hospitalSeptember 16, 2015
Love working as a team player. to help assistant my supervisor rather follow up with doctor office on patient report. work in Radiology where greet and check in patient. I would let tech know patient has arrival and ask tech for estimate to let patient know how long the wait will be.
Pros
we work as team player
benefits
A Good Solid Eight Years
Shipping Specialist - CSA Travel Protection (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 7, 2015
My daily responsibilities, that include alternating tasks among team members, would include picking up mail from the post office and distributing them to each department. Coffee replenishment is everyday and bagels are served three times a week. Shipping and receiving are done through UPS software.

With this company I've learned great team work, planning and good organization. The management was good until they merged with another company. Things weren't the same after that. My co-workers are what kept me at that job for eight years or mainly a good work environment. The only hardest part of the job was my department making a hundred percent of the people happy, but always pulled through with a high evaluation rating. The most enjoyable part of the job were the spirit weeks, halloween contests and holiday gatherings.
Pros
Good Benefits, Good Working Environment, Great Amount of Experience Gained
Cons
The Employee Point System, No growth in certain departments
Good job day to day. Great culture to work for.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 5, 2015
Overall a good company to work for and be a part of on a daily basis. Location is bad, very busy in LA, Beverly Hills is for the rich. Management team is awesome and great to work with. Benefits here are wonderful.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Bad location for family and prices of homes. Too much traffic.
great place to work
Record Clerk (Current Employee) –  boyers, paMay 16, 2016
great place to work. long drive. lots of changes as far as leaders. not extremely friendly, but its a work place. Its not a job for everyone. Its hard work..hard to work where you don't see sunlight.
Room for growth, Great Managent teams
Executive Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 20, 2015
Truly one of the Best companies I have worked for!
Room for growth, supportive management team.
Productive work weeks, Team spirited co- workers.
The hardest part of the job was Very long hours
Pros
Team spirit
Cons
My Relationship ened
flexible work schedule
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCSeptember 22, 2015
knew what was expected of you each day. Management was fun to work with. Was afforded the opportunity to obtain agent license in over states. Had favortism
Pros
cafeteria on site
Cons
work ethics of some reps
"Support Services" in not a company
Initial Screener/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Troy, MINovember 28, 2015
"Support Services" in not a company. Your computer took a piece of text (becasue it is a machine) and turned it into a company.
cultrually diverse setting with new learning opportunities daily
Administrative/Clerical (Former Employee) –  Ownings Mills, MDApril 24, 2013
T. Rowe Price allowed me to gain a vast amount of knowledge on how to use computers and different computer software and gave me the ability to deal with many different people on a daily basis.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
no breaks and very early saturday morning shift
Learning alot
Support Services (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJApril 26, 2012
Fine company to work for, i would recommend this job to a friend
Pros
great benefits
Cons
schedule
The program manager is highly unorganized, which affects all the employees.
Case Manager, Family Endeavors (Former Employee) –  GainesvilleJuly 15, 2015
This company is all about the numbers and do not care for the Veterans as they should. The most enjoyable part of the job is the feeling of accomplishment when you help get homeless Veterans into housing.
Productive, education place to work
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Advocate Good Shepherd HospitalMarch 13, 2015
I am always learning at my job at Advocate Good Shepherd. I love interacting with the patients. That is my favorite thing about my job. I also love a challenge so when there is a hard stick, I'm up to the task. I enjoy the fast paced environment.
Pros
i'm always learning.
Cons
4:00 a.m. start time.
Was a very detailed and specific type work, constant training on company policy and contracts, was a very good company to work for.
Senior Processor (Former Employee) –  Blue Shield of California, El Dorado Hills, CAMay 3, 2012
Very structured day, constant training of company processes, managent was very good and fair. Worked with hundreds of other employees and inter-acted with them. The most compliated part of the job was constantly staying up on the solutions of the processes. Also had meetings with management and other employees.
Pros
nice place to work.
I loved it--I owned this business and was the only person working there.
Executive (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 12, 2013
Full name of company was Executive Support Service. Typical day consisted of taking email and phon orders for writing and administrative jobs. I learned quite a bit about several other organizations. The most difficult part was that sometimes people wanted jobs done in an impossible timeline--but that was rare. I loved everything about it, but business fell off.
Pros
autonomous schedule
productive and always learning
Direct Care Aide/Nurse Aide (Former Employee) –  columbus ohJune 19, 2014
A typical day getting residents up and ready for the day, I have always been a leader, I try to lead according to how I would like to be lead with respect, understanding, I enjoy working with my co-workers because we were a team. the hardest part of the job was some challenges but always were able to go thru them. the enjoyable part of the job is knowing I can leave the job and know i have done a good job to the best of my ability and can sleep peacefully at night.
Excellent!
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 10, 2013
Arriving early to retrieve medical records. You will learn so many computer programs. Management is fair and not uptight. It is very easy to get along with coworkers. There is no hard part, if you don't know how to do something, ask! The most enjoyable part of the job is finishing your tasks.
Pros
many
Cons
hardly any.
Nice place to start.
Support Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIApril 8, 2014
Very Nice place to start, however the pay scale causes many people to leave not long after.
Pros
lots of free lunches, pay scale is much less compared to other hospitals.
Very nice place to work
Director (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAOctober 20, 2014
High engagmement, friendly people.. A typical day may start with a conference call, meeting with staff. Very involved with clients
Pros
team oriented
Cons
stressful environment
Operations Manager
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Warsaw, VADecember 16, 2013
Typical date is busy with lots of multi-tasking and prioritizing. I have learned how to deal with others in a positive and construction way to obtain my desired results including co-workers and clients. I truly enjoy my job and all aspects of it.
Pros
busy, fact paced
No comment
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAApril 4, 2012
I didn't learn very much working here. I was primarily tasked with just processing bills even though, I was told I would get the chance to do more IT work.
Resident-oriented environment
Finance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDSeptember 18, 2012
Community Living is dedicated to the equality and supports for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Support Services. Our community is ready to answer.