Support Solutions Of The Mid south Employee Reviews

Great people to work with, they work with you if needed to work around your schedule
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNSeptember 25, 2017
I really enjoyed my work experience with this company. My supervisor and house manager was great. I would recommend anyone to this company rather full time or part time because they are very understanding and willing to work with you as long as your willing to work with them, to make things easier for them as well as you. Exceptionally great supervisor and all around a great company to work for and under.
Pros
optional work schedule, trainig if needed, works around work schedule if needed
Workplace
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNAugust 30, 2017
With this job it was more of a learn as you go. I had to learn each of my individuals likes and dislikes. The management could have been better. The staff to individual ratio could be different.
notes
Residential Manager (Current Employee) –  Bartlett, TNMay 27, 2017
Reviewing and signing daily documentations. Scheduling appointment and documenting on the daily basis. There is not hard part. It's plenty of learning activities that you can develop.
Support Solutions Of The Midsouth
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 13, 2017
Nice company. I personally have had a good career here. Not good insurance or PTO. This company does have great house managers. I had a few in years in this field but the best have been here. Clients are free to be themselves and I feel like they are treated with respect here. My only gripe is not having PTO or sick days. This is the last field where you should take away PTO. Staff is stressed and working hard so they deserve at least 3 days a year. Something. Another con is you have to monitor staff just like a client or sometimes more and that's a shame. We are the voice for our clients and this job should be treated as a serious one.
Pros
Great house managers
Cons
No PTO and no sick days
Office staff and management are friendly
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 7, 2017
Support Solutions is a company the seeks the continuance of improved health for the clients. The company works with a network of professionals such as doctors, healthcare coordinators and others who all network together to provide plans that help the Direct Support Professional carry out the best practices for the client. Most practices are but not limited to , daily, emotional and recreational needs.
Pros
You get to enjoy building a healthy and loving relationship with the clients.
Cons
lack of flexibility unless you a good working relationship with other staff in your house
Work experience
Home Manager (Former Employee) –  West Memphis, ARJanuary 3, 2017
I enjoyed working for support solutions of the mid South. I learned aot if great things about this profession. I met air if great people and I always learned something new.
Great pay for Management!
Human Resource Generalist (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNNovember 20, 2016
Fast pace environement! Learn a lot on a typical day. Build many relationships with staff, management and supported people. Great opportunities for advancement!
Great
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 18, 2016
this is one of the best company's I ever worked for it is a great environment to work in and they care about their clients alto.
Good job to have if you need flexible hours.
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNSeptember 29, 2016
Support solutions was good with giving out hours to employees. The supported persons and their behaviors varied so each home was different. Overall a good place to work.
Pros
Good hours, laid back work setting
Cons
Clients have behaviors, clients may or may not be aggressive.
Okay
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNJuly 20, 2015
Great place to work if you enjoy helping others with disabilities. Not a place to be if you cannot deal with one's that may have behaviors continuously.
Pros
Ability to work and assist those in need
Cons
No good benefits, low pay, no pto

Want to know more about Support Solutions Of The Mid south?

Ask a question
The people worked together as a team
Service Coordinator/Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 2, 2014
Everyone helped each one other out to meet their deadline. Training was offered if needed additional training.
Pros
several breaks from the computer walking around does help
Cons
expensive health insurance
Very Rewarding job
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 20, 2012
Helpful and very passionate employers. I enjoyed my job as an DSP and helping the individuals day by day. Co-workers always worked with your schedules as well did the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Support Solutions Of The Mid south. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3