Supreme Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

Okay place to work
WAREHOUSE WORKER (Former Employee) –  Griffin, GaOctober 12, 2015
Okay place to work. hard and heavy labor, you work in all types of weather conditions but for the work the pay is not comparable. A lot of heavy lifting is required Early morning schedules with weekends off.
great place to work.
welder (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INJuly 15, 2015
all around a great place to work. was very sad to leave this company. gave me many skills, and they were very willing to teach. best company i have ever worked for.
Pros
hours, pay, benefits.
Cons
short brakes.
Supreme Summary
Vice President, Engineering (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INJuly 2, 2015
40 year company in recent years started on the path of development and management not based on RV model.
Great potential, but unstable.
Pros
Great potential
Cons
Unstable, higly dependent on market and orders.
Productive and Hardworking
Certified Welder (Current Employee) –  Griffin, GAJune 8, 2015
Great place to work and very organized. The managers and team leaders are great people to work with. Hardest part of the job is working with inexperienced welders.
Great opportunity for dedicated people
QA Inspector (Lead Man) (Current Employee) –  Griffin, GAApril 8, 2015
Supreme gave me a chance, when I had been declined employment at other places. I advanced quickly. Fast paced production environment with competitive pay. Very appreciative of employees. I developed a family with my co workers.
Typical day
Accounts Payables (Current Employee) –  Griffin, GAApril 3, 2015
typical day is starting with the process of MSO's required for all trucks that leave the yard. Then I start the process of receiving and matching invoices, coding, scanning and delivery to the GM for signature. Then they are sent up to corporate for payment. I also will do credit memos for the parts department when needed. In between receiving and invoices I work on any problems with them. Call the vendor if needed. The hardest part of my job is making sure that everything goes to the right person. The enjoyable part is everything, the actual job, the people and the place. I work with some awesome people some who have been here for over thirty years and their knowledge is impressive. I have learned how to receive in parts orders, to code the invoices correctly, material returns, and the running of an office.
Pros
Great employes
Cons
Healthcare and no sick pay
Productive an great place to work
Undercoat Specialist (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INJanuary 24, 2015
Great place to work with room to move up when you proved your self.
Learned how the retail side of industries work.
Management was great worked well with you whenever you needed anything.
hardest part of the job was how low the pay was for the work that is required.
Easy work enviroment. Contact with the public.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  CleburneOctober 29, 2014
Good work enviroment.. Heavy workload. Satification in helping people.
Pros
working with the public. accurate with payments.
Cons
short breaks.
A great place
Assembly line worker (Former Employee) –  Cleburne, TXSeptember 5, 2014
The atmosphere there was great.
Assembled trucks all day with a group of people who are great to work with.
First actual internship, so I was able to learn what to expect for future ones to come
Accounting Internship (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INJune 2, 2014
Utilized the AS400 computer system by manually entering inventory items and bundling tags for preparation

How to navigate through the AS400 computer system

Managers were usually busy, but could direct me to others who could help

Co-workers were next to me in cubicles and always had a sense of humor while at work

Being afraid to ask questions

Knowing that many other companies use AS400, so it became knowledge I could then take with me
Pros
learning office etiquette for the very first time
Cons
being the youngest worker in the building made me very nervous at times
Supreme Corporation located in Conover .
Lead person/ Production Manger/Supervisor over 3 (Former Employee) –  Conover, NCApril 29, 2014
I worked for this company for 25 years, in the 90's to 2000 it was a great place to be Employed after that they started changing and treating good dedicated employees wrong . Co-workers are good when it comes to back stabbing other co-workers to make their self look good.Management also talk behind their co-workers back. This company is best known for the most Gossip and back stabbing company in Conover N.C . Think twice before you take a job with this company.
Established family business in a dynamic and changing environment
Chief Financial Officer & Secretary (Current Employee) –  Hickory/Conover, NCJanuary 29, 2014
Relaxed environment with multi-level managerial responsibilities (finance, banking, budgeting, HR, purchasing, and cash management responsibilities for several non-related business lines. Enjoyed the challenges of turning several losing and/or marginally profitable businesses around. Commercial real estate problems and challenges were overcome within a year's time.
Pros
flexible time when needed. good salary & benefits
Cons
initially (first 2 years) consistently long long hours (60-70/week)
A/C Installer, Hourly Pay (Current Employee) –  Goshen, INJanuary 7, 2014
My day begins with pulling a chassis inside the building and reading a production work order. In general I install additional ac compressors and aftermarket alternators onto the engine. Co- workers are friendly and helping. The best part of my job, is that im my own boss basically. As long as the job is done correctly he leaves me alone.
Pros
they match 50 percent of 4 percent on 401k
Cons
bad overhead management, no future raises
An excellent Company
Assistant Material Manager (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INJuly 26, 2013
Not only do you get to do your best at what you like but you get rewarded as well. A company that everyone strives to be with.
very fun job
Welder (Former Employee) –  Cleburne, TXApril 9, 2013
really nice place to work if you like hands on work good hours
Pros
good supervising
Cons
need better tools
Great work enviroment
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Goshen, INFebruary 11, 2013
Supreme is a great company with wonderful management! At the moment Supreme is not doing too well financially. I enter inventory data into the AS400 system and work with puchasing agents on ordering the correct amount of inventory. I have several employees who do the actual inspecting part of the job. The people I work with is what makes me enjoy my job so much.
Cons
rumors about closing the doors.
challenging work place
Yard Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Goshen, INOctober 3, 2012
always new things to do and never time to get bored. I have learned alot of new experiences since i started there. I work pretty much alone everyday . If i haven't done the job, i am always willing to try to, i may have to ask a few questions but always get the job done. I always am willing to try new jobs for the experience and challenge.
Descent place to work, really enjoy the environment.
Fleet account administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INSeptember 19, 2012
My typical day at work would be to be busy and getting the job done. I learned a lot working at Supreme and met wonderful people. I had great managers who I worked for and were a great help to me. The co-workers were all easy to get along with as I am a person who likes to get along with everyone. The hardest part of the job would be starting in a new position, it can be scary. But as the time goes, by you get better and better. The most enjoyable part of the job is enjoying your job and doing it right.
Pros
flexible when it comes to appointments, hour lunch
co-workers were mean
Floors and Undercoat (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INAugust 2, 2012
co-workers do not work as a team, it is everybody for themselves. The work was very hard and dirty. Management was not very friendly
Pros
hourly wage
Cons
short breaks, no benefits
Productive and fun workplace
Order Entry Clerk/ Floater (Former Employee) –  Griffin, GAFebruary 28, 2012
Loved everyone at Supreme. Really loved my job and position.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Supreme Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.