Supreme Lending Employee Reviews

remote underwriter
DE Underwriter (Former Employee) –  RemoteOctober 12, 2017
other than IM communication with my direct manager and other people I worked with, my day was underwriting one loan at a time. Most enjoyable part of the job was the flexibility of hours. Hardest part was running scenarios with management. I needed to wait for a reply.
A great place to work
Purchase Clearing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 8, 2017
Supreme Lending is very much similar to Caliber Home Loans. I just didn't like the hour long commute and the fact that the company did not offer 401K. Other than that, the people at Supreme Lending are a great group of people to work with.
Pros
job was very laid back, I didn't feel too much pressure
Cons
very long commute, no 401K
Great workplace with great employees
QC/QA Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXAugust 28, 2017
By far the best employer I have worked for. they truly care about their employees. They are constantly doing activities to build employee morale and keep their employees happy in order to make sure that they provide great service to Supreme Lending's customers.
Supreme Lending
Operations Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 24, 2017
I had a remote position, the technology was great and was very easy to be in touch with people in other states or areas. they are very fast paced and reactive to the industry
Great careers begin here
Residential Mortgage Loan Originator (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 8, 2017
Great company with great culture. Everyone functions as a team. There is also lots of support at the corporate level. Access to lots of loan products other banks do not have.
Pros
Quality of life
Cons
Long sales cycle
Producive and friendly company
Post Closing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 1, 2017
Friendly culture in this company. But now it is being reduction in force/staff due of low volumes of loans. Managers/CEO are awesome and friendly. Would love to return back to work with this company again.
Good company with a game room and free soda's just not enough work
Mortgage Closer (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXJuly 26, 2017
Good company with a game room and free soda's just not enough work. At the time of my employment my head was not in the right place so it held me back from staying on longer. The company was full of good people and a fun atmosphere.
Pros
Free soda machine, game room
Cons
work flow
High stress enviroment
Loan Processor Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rockwall, TXJuly 14, 2017
Assists Loan Officers and Sr. Loan Processor with up to 40 Loans at any given time.

Learned how to do set-up on files and review files.

Management was non-exsistant on a professinal platform

Hardest part of my job was the stress level

Most enjoyable was the constant flow of incoming files.
Pros
small commision paid on each file closed
Cons
stress, level, and lack of leadership on a managment/supervisor level
Great Place to work
QC Auditor (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXJuly 10, 2017
Great place to work. The people were great to work with. The leadership as far as CEO and CFO and CSO were all great guys who would sometimes come to your department just to say hi.
The owner always doing fun things the company
Purchase Clearing Auditor (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXJune 27, 2017
The work is very easy but if they don't like you they will try and find away to let you go without looking in to what ever they letting you go for. I have seen them do to many good hard working people like that
Pros
the company it's self is Good
Cons
If you get on the manager bad side they will let you go
Fast growing company with opportunities to grow
Fitness & Wellness Consultant (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 31, 2017
Supreme Lending is an awesome company as a whole. From top to bottom, management is truly awesome. They actually care about the people they work with and it makes us regular folks feel like we matter. When I go home at night, all I see are my manager's cars in the parking lot and everyone elses cars gone. They go the extra mile. Every company has their good and bad days, but good outweighs the bad 100 to 1 …
A very different environment
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXMay 24, 2017
They do not pay well at all, unless u are in the branch, there is no much room for advancement. No type of career path program in place. People have been in the same roles for years with no growth They do try to do fun events to keep morale up, a lot of turnover. I had 4 different managers in one year. Lack of diversity on the leadership side. Supreme plays by their own rules. Drinking alcohol on the job, cult-like environment. They do not match 401K, no sick time available. If you have other options, utilize them.
Pros
pays the bills
Cons
no opportunites for advancement, lack of structure
Great company to work for
Mortgage Processor Asst (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TX 78401May 19, 2017
Supreme Lending is a great company to work for. They extremely friendly and easy to work with. Mortgage business is fast paced and can be extremely stressful but everyone understand the nature of the business and will work with you to get everything done in a timely manner. They do not micro manage and paid time off is good.
Pros
They do not micro manage.
Cons
Extremely busy, no time for breaks.
Lack of company promoting
Loan Officer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rancho Bernardo, CAMay 4, 2017
They did nothing to promote us here in CA, they are big in TX. The rates were high we lost deal after deal. They did have great underwriters though. My local manager was great also.
Stay far far away
Loan Originator (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaApril 30, 2017
If you want somewhere that they pay you peanuts and work the daylights out of you this is the spot for you. If on the other hand you want to be somewhere that cares about you keep moving.
Pros
The pay check cashes
Cons
all levels of management, underwriting, no room for advancement
I love everything about this company
Sr Processor (Current Employee) –  Katy, TXApril 5, 2017
I have been in the mortgage business for over 20 years and Supreme is by far the best. I work for a branch which is amazing but I appreciate corporate as well. The support they offer is wonderful.
learned a lot but did not enjoy my work environment
Closing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXMarch 29, 2017
Supreme was a wonderful learning experience as far as the growth i saw in the company and the and all the knowledge i obtained from my position. Management and how they run things were terrible. There were no consistent instructions on how they wanted things done. Training was terrible because they showed you the bare minimum and expected you to figure the rest out yourself. No one was patient enough to slow things down and put an organized system in place.
Great Job
Mortgage Banker (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 22, 2017
At this particular job I had the opportunity to get familiarized with the mortgage industry. I learned quite a bit here and also taught myself how to fix credit which was a blessing for myself and quite a few others.
Pros
Great pay.
Cons
Many hours
Great environment for a stressful job
Loan Officer Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 10, 2017
Although the job itself can be very stressful, with many moving parts, the management provides a fun and encouraging environment for all those involved.
Pros
Great environment, positive atmosphere, free events
Cons
Stressful, not a 9-5 job, ever changing industry, poor benefits
Innovative Mortgage Lender
FINAL DOCS SPECIALIST TEMP (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 8, 2017
Supreme Lending is an innovative mortgage lender that focuses on both the employee and customer satisfaction. The hardest part was the end of the temporary position because I truly enjoyed the people that I had the opportunity to work with. Great company!
Pros
good pay