Supreme Maintenance Organization Employee Reviews

Horrible Place to work
Cleaning Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 21, 2017
The sanitation of this allegedly "Green" Company is not sanitary at all. There is a lot of favoritism with this company. I would not recommend employment.
Cons
Favoritism, low pay and extreme work, no supervisor support.
Work Duties
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCAugust 9, 2017
My first routine when I come in.Empty waste basket and clean windows. After that I go outside and empty the outside trashcan. My 3rd routine I empty the work area waste basket and sweep the floor. Then sweep and mop the break areas on the 1st floor. Dump garbage in dumpster.
Poor Morale
Cleaning Technician (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCAugust 2, 2017
Do Not Recommend Job To Anyone.Not really interested talking about the job to anybody,extremely poor management and show favoritism to certain people also.
August 3, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry you did not have a good experience as that is not our intent. We ask out team members who may have an issue to use our open door policy so that we can work to resolve their concerns.

A place where you work quietly and you learn how to work in team.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 1, 2017
Lot decisions to take.
How to handle time
Efficient
Atmosphere to be heard
The non-compliance of some workers
Make friends and customer satisfaction
Pros
Managing my own time
Cons
Clarify wage policies with regular workers
August 2, 2017

Thanks for your comments. We are lucky to have you on our team.

A lot of opportunities to grow.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaAugust 1, 2017
Great atmosphere, highly recommended. If you want to start your career, this is the best company. Great opportunities to grow and a lot of incentives.
August 2, 2017

Thanks for your comments. One of the things that we really like to do is give team members the opportunity to grow.

Great Place to work
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 1, 2017
Great Place to work. Good people to work with. I have fun everyday on the job. Our customers are the best, we take pride in the way we serve our employees.
Pros
Great Place to work
August 2, 2017

Thanks for your kind words. We are blessed to have you on the SMO Team.

Highly recommended
Management (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 1, 2017
My experience with Supreme Maintenance Organization is that it is a company committed to making the employee feel like a valuable member of the team. I would recommend them to others looking for a job in this industry.
Pros
Vacation pay, insurance, various opportunities to grow with the company
Cons
Industry turnover
August 2, 2017

Thanks so much for taking time to comments. We are blessed to have many valuable team members.

Productive Environment, Fun place to work
Quality Assurance Manager (Current Employee) –  Greensboro NCAugust 1, 2017
I believe that SMO is one of the 2 best cleaning company in the state of NC to work for. We provide so many ways for you to achieve your long term and short term goals. We strive in ways to take care of our customers as well as our team members. We are a family based company that look forward to enhancing people's lives. I am looking forward to finishing my career with this company. So, don't wait apply today! Your decision to act now can change your life and future.
Pros
Job growth with in, paid vacation for part timers and excellent training program.
Cons
Would like to see health care for all employees mainly Part timers.
August 2, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are blessed to have so many wonderful folks on our team.

Good company to work for
Manager (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 1, 2017
My experience working for Supreme Maintenance Organization was a good one. I would recommend the company to other applicants for cleaning positions, supervisor position, or for manager position.
August 2, 2017

Thanks for your comment. We are blessed to have you as a valued team member.

Great place to work.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCAugust 1, 2017
Owner operated business, with great advancement potential for those who are looking for long term employment. The company is quickly growing but retains a small business feeling.
August 3, 2017

Thanks for your feedback. Our goal is to give our team members an opportunity for advancement.

This is the best team of Professionals!!!
VP Business Development (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 1, 2017
If you want to grow personally and professionally, this is the company for you. I have worked with many people who started part-time and became full-time employees.
Pros
Training, growth and upward mobility
Cons
Set schedule when cleaning, work is inspected daily, requires physical labor
August 2, 2017

Thanks so much for your feedback. We enjoy giving people the opportunity to grow.

Great company to work for!!!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCAugust 1, 2017
SMO is a good company to work for with caring and dedicated team members. Opportunities for advancement are there for those who want to move up in a company.
Pros
caring team members, year round work
August 2, 2017

Thank you so much for your comments. We realize that it is out valued team members that make the difference.

A great experience join to SMO
Opperatios Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 1, 2017
Work with SMO is a Great option , I join the company as a part-time team member and with the time I have had the opportunity to be in another job positions.
Professional training and development are some of the benefits and opportunities here . !
health work environment , professional assistance from our management team members and the great customers make this enjoyable Job !
Pros
vacation benefit for all team members, and opportunities to grow
August 2, 2017

Thanks for taking time to comment. We often say that it is our people that make us different.

My experiences working for SMO
District Manager (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaAugust 1, 2017
For a short time that I have been with SMO it has been one of the top companies I've ever worked for. For being able to just pick up the phone and speak to one of the owners at any time and as well of getting support from other managers and corporate personnel. I myself see great opportunity for anyone that works for Smo to move up within the company. I find it great that once a month the owners get all the managers together to try to educate them more on what's going on within the company and educating us in our own financial life.
August 2, 2017

Thank you for your review. We feel like SMO University is the best training program in the industry.

Family Orientated Company
VP of Operations (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 1, 2017
While you do have to hustle a little, the management staff treats you with respect and understands you have a life outside of work. Benefits for even part time employees. Growing company with many opportunities. I feel appreciated for what I do and enjoy making the customer happy.
Pros
Teamwork
August 2, 2017

Thanks for your review and your commitment and dedication to customer service.

Enjoyable and can be hectic at times
Operations Admin (Current Employee) –  3 C Wendy Court, Greensboro NC 27409August 1, 2017
Overall working at SMO has been good. I have always been treated fairly and with respect.
I work 8 am to 1pm Monday thru Friday in the office. Like any other company there are days that are very smooth and other days can be stressful. Even on those stressful days I feel that we are treated with respect and we can go to anyone with assistance.
Pros
Hours are great
Cons
Policy manual could use to be updated so everyone is on the same page of understanding the rules.
August 2, 2017

Thanks for your review. We are blessed to have you on the team.

Valued Team Member
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 1, 2017
I have worked for SMO for more than 10 years. It has been a rewarding experience. Prior to working here I worked other places and the thing that stands out for me is I have always been treated as an individual that is an integral part of the team.

My work day is balanced, the management is friendly and family oriented. I have been able to learn and grow during my tenure.
Pros
Atmosphere
Cons
Very few - schedule is by customer needs which can interfere with holidays
August 2, 2017

Thanks so much for your comments. We are lucky to have many great team members like you on the team.

Productive and great
HR Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 1, 2017
Great company over all. Great flexible schedules for those seeking to supplement income. Great management and caring people. They also train you unlike some other janitorial companies. Great benefit package to all full time and part time employees.
Pros
Schedule
August 3, 2017

Thanks for your comments. We hope all our team members appreciate our benefit package.

Productive and family culture!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 1, 2017
Supreme Maintenance Organization is a productive, fun, and family oriented company. There are Many opportunities to grow with SMO. SMO is looking for ways to stay relevant and be competitive in the work market.
Benefits
Cons
Fast paced, plenty of work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 1, 2017
Overall not a bad place to work for, just put in extra hours to ensure job is completed as it should be. We need more floor work team members to ensure all work can be completed and gain new opportunities
Pros
Friendly employees and managers
Cons
Long hours to ensure work is completed, need a few extra floor work guys
August 3, 2017

We greatly appreciate your feedback. We have a great operations team that helps us grow our business.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Supreme Maintenance Organization. Our community is ready to answer.

Supreme Maintenance Organization Reviews by Job Title