Supreme Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

lied to from day one
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  new jerseyFebruary 14, 2016
Sent to this place recruiter said he had a good standing relationship with the company, found out I was the first from agency, took weeks to get my first check, job sucked and no one stays long
Pros
a paycheck
Professional
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Merced CaMay 1, 2015
I learned to be a Professional, time managment, customer service, a great place to work, co worker are awesome, the hardest part is seeing someone pass away after giving your all in trying to save them
Cons
Good for part of the year. Not dependable work
John Fagundez Agency Owner (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJune 18, 2013
It would be better to be per diem or part time all year. Instead of working long hours only in the winter months
Pros
work place was enjoyable
Cons
no salary for part of the year
Quiet, small office with independent workers
File Room Clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 11, 2013
We went through boxes and boxes of files and organized them to be scanned for a big time insurance company in New York City. I learned to be more efficient and organized with large amounts of paperwork. The management was early 30's, pretty laid back as long as you got your work done for the day and didn't come back from break too late. My co workers were colorful, funny, and we kept each other going through the day since we worked there for 9 hours a day. The hardest part of the job was finding a place for misplaced files or files without names. The most enjoyable part were the lunch breaks.
Pros
pay, close to transportation
Cons
short breaks, no benefits
Tough work without guaranteed hours.
Meat Packer (Former Employee) –  Ottumwa, IAFebruary 22, 2013
Went in at the same time every night. As soon as we were done packing the meat that was done by the sister company next door, we were sent home. It didn't matter if we had only been there two hours or eight.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
hours weren't guaranteed
a job that provides great opportunities
laborer (Former Employee) –  Ottumwa, IA.March 6, 2012
this job is good for work experience, you get to try alot of different jobs and easier to find a job that best suites your likings....the wages are different, no benefits, paid weekly and nice people to work for...good location, and all you have to do is check in every week....
Pros
great experience
Cons
wages could be better

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Supreme Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.