Supreme Staffing

Supreme Staffing Employer Reviews

Quiet, small office with independent workers
File Room Clerk (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 11, 2013
Pros: pay, close to transportation
Cons: short breaks, no benefits
We went through boxes and boxes of files and organized them to be scanned for a big time insurance company in New York City. I learned to be more efficient and organized with large amounts of paperwork. The management was early 30's, pretty laid back as long as you got your work done for the day and didn't come back from break too late. My co workers – more... were colorful, funny, and we kept each other going through the day since we worked there for 9 hours a day. The hardest part of the job was finding a place for misplaced files or files without names. The most enjoyable part were the lunch breaks. – less
Tough work without guaranteed hours.
Meat Packer (Former Employee), Ottumwa, IAFebruary 22, 2013
Pros: decent pay
Cons: hours weren't guaranteed
Went in at the same time every night. As soon as we were done packing the meat that was done by the sister company next door, we were sent home. It didn't matter if we had only been there two hours or eight.
a job that provides great opportunities
laborer (Former Employee), Ottumwa, IA.March 6, 2012
Pros: great experience
Cons: wages could be better
this job is good for work experience, you get to try alot of different jobs and easier to find a job that best suites your likings....the wages are different, no benefits, paid weekly and nice people to work for...good location, and all you have to do is check in every week....