SUPREME

SUPREME Employee Reviews

not the company it once was...
Group Leader (Former Employee), goshen,inMay 19, 2015
Pros: steady work
Cons: lack of knowlege and lack of leadership at the top.
stressful, to act not react.did not communicate.fairly good.when i had to react because of no parts.my coworkers. when i started working there years ago it was one of the best places around to work. but in the last 5 to 7 years ive watched it become worse and worse. this company doesn't listen to their experience workers anymore. and the upper managment has no experience at what their doing. i wish i could have stayed . i didnt leave supreme. i went because of management . and being overworked and underpayed.. i thought about it alot before leaving them. and i did try to talk with management before i went.
Life experiance
Production / Shipping and Warehouse Manager (Current Employee), Conover, NCMarch 3, 2015
Pros: worked with some really great team members.
Cons: found no one i could believe in past the plant mangers position.
Hard place to work, they didn't really pay employees based on performance. They have a really great product that I still believe in, but I do not and can't support the owners and VP.
nice people
production (Current Employee), Goshen, INJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: good location
Cons: less than 40 hours a week.
cutting and trimming fiberglass reinforced plywood sheets for sidewalls of box trucks. prep chassis and electrical wiring. Use of power tools, hoists, drills, saws, screw guns. reading production orders, and having walls ready for the production line in appropriate order and time.
I really enjoy working here.
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Houma, LANovember 6, 2014
Scanning papers, making documents for the paper I scan, answering phone, and other office work.
Learned how to work better on a computer and do office work.
Manager liked my work.
I enjoyed working this my co-workers. They helped me out a lot.
This was my first job, so just learning everything I had to do.
I enjoyed having the weekends off.
really good place to work
Cycle counter, materials manager, lead receiver (Current Employee), Goshen, INSeptember 10, 2014
a lot of really good people

management seems to be really good and they do what they can to help make everyone's job easier
My coworkers made it an easy and friendlike enviroment to work in.
Master Electrician (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 17, 2014
Pros: paid holidays, bonuses, paid vacations, health insurance, traveling seeing other countries
Cons: long hours, mandatory hours you had to work
I did a lot of over seas work and a lot of traveling.
I would typically hold a morning meeting with Crew Leaders and issue out their task for that week and set goals from where we are and where we want to be. The hardest part of my job is when I would have to leave the family when I went out of the country to work.
The most enjoyable was being recognized for a job well done and giving credit to the people around you for a job well done.
Enjoyable, challenging work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Indianapolis, IN 46217October 4, 2013
Pros: great work invironment, occassional free food samples
Cons: original company merged twice which raised uncertainty about job status.
I was the customer service rep for a very well known international company working with distributors in Indiana, Kentucky and Western PA. I thrive on accomplishing what I start and am very detail oriented. My co-workers & I got along very well and always tried to help each other as much as possible. We worked as a team. The hardest part of the job was when I retired. The most enjoyable part of the job was being appreciated and wanting to continue to do a good job for a great company.
Fun work place
Cashier (Former Employee), Trenton, NJJune 26, 2013
Pros: very patient
Cons: remembering codes to products
A typical day like any other day, I learned many cultures way of having breakfast, lunch, dinner etc. my manger and co-workers were very kind and helpful.
NO COMMENT
Messenger Dispatch (Current Employee), Manhattan, NYJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: no comment
Cons: no comment
EMPLOYEES WORKING HARD DURING THEIR HOURS
STAY FOCUS
HARD WORKING MANAGERS
FOCUSED CO WORKERS
NO HARD PARTS
LUNCH TIME
Educational, Good experience
Mailroom Supervisor (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 21, 2012
Pros: room for advancement
Cons: not sure
Managing a mailroom was very rewarding and not differcult at all, my job was to make sure all in house messengers delivered packages through out the coorporate building, I also had to receive packages that came into the building delivered by messengers. I was responsible for staff grooming, attendance, work ethic and kept a strong communication with staff and vendors who utilized our services. I learned a lot about managemet, this was also the first time i held a management positon, I have to say this was indeed a challenge.I was assigned to my own building and management came to visit ever so often. I was trained for 3wks before i was assigned. I worked alone with my staff an no other co-workers around. The hardest part of the job was to reprement the staff for misconduct. I enjoyed the job because it was easy to do.
Absolute pleasure to work for.
Camera Operator, Commercial (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 17, 2012
Amazing and talented crew. Fun and creative shoot. Great work atmosphere. Always taken care of. Great team.
Busy, productive & exciting work environment with grounds having amazing beautiful scenery.
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Bowie, MDJuly 11, 2012
The CEO is a wonderful & generous man to work for or with. The employees are treated with respect & family values are important to both the owner & management. The hours can be tedious for a person with small children, but otherwise a wonderful place to work.

About SUPREME

Supreme Industries keeps businesses rolling, rolling on the road. The company builds and distributes specialized commercial truck – Read more