SUPREME Employee Reviews in United States

Productive Great Employees To Work With
Caulker (Former Employee) –  Griffin, GAMarch 11, 2016
Learning To Work As A Team
Great Co Workers To Have Around Nice Environment
Has A Sports Team For Co Workers To Compete Against Other Company Teams (played softball for them)
Pros
Nice Breaks, Employees Are Great. Have Sports Teams Keeps Employees In Shape
Cons
Some Bad Management 3 Different Supervisors Fired Hired Changes Things Up To Much
it was a good company at first the they took away a lot of the benifits
Supervisor in Training pumpopertor (Former Employee) –  Refugio, TXMay 17, 2016
when i first started we were very busy with a set schedule,perdim,day rates. the typical day at work would start sometime at 8am and end around 6pm if you were in the yard if you were on a job your day would start around 4am and end around 7pm.
Productive and great company to work for.
Flowback Operator (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXApril 13, 2016
I loved working for this company. The only reason I left was because they shut down their Flowback Division. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
Took good care of employees
Cons
Time away from home
Enjoyable, challenging work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN 46217October 4, 2013
I was the customer service rep for a very well known international company working with distributors in Indiana, Kentucky and Western PA. I thrive on accomplishing what I start and am very detail oriented. My co-workers & I got along very well and always tried to help each other as much as possible. We worked as a team. The hardest part of the job was when I retired. The most enjoyable part of the job was being appreciated and wanting to continue to do a good job for a great company.
Pros
great work invironment, occassional free food samples
Cons
original company merged twice which raised uncertainty about job status.
not the company it once was...
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  goshen,inMay 19, 2015
stressful, to act not react.did not communicate.fairly good.when i had to react because of no parts.my coworkers. when i started working there years ago it was one of the best places around to work. but in the last 5 to 7 years ive watched it become worse and worse. this company doesn't listen to their experience workers anymore. and the upper managment has no experience at what their doing. i wish i could have stayed . i didnt leave supreme. i went because of management . and being overworked and underpayed.. i thought about it alot before leaving them. and i did try to talk with management before i went.
Pros
steady work
Cons
lack of knowlege and lack of leadership at the top.
Great place, better people
ESTIMATOR/PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TexasMay 20, 2015
7am - 5pm
always demanding and challenging
good leadership and excellent owner support
very team oriented
the grind could get to you but that's just about anywhere
working for a very financially secure company who would still listen to you no matter what.
Pros
Great Company History and Reputation
Cons
long hours and bid rejections
Educational, Good experience
Mailroom Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 21, 2012
Managing a mailroom was very rewarding and not differcult at all, my job was to make sure all in house messengers delivered packages through out the coorporate building, I also had to receive packages that came into the building delivered by messengers. I was responsible for staff grooming, attendance, work ethic and kept a strong communication with staff and vendors who utilized our services. I learned a lot about managemet, this was also the first time i held a management positon, I have to say this was indeed a challenge.I was assigned to my own building and management came to visit ever so often. I was trained for 3wks before i was assigned. I worked alone with my staff an no other co-workers around. The hardest part of the job was to reprement the staff for misconduct. I enjoyed the job because it was easy to do.
Pros
room for advancement
Cons
not sure
My coworkers made it an easy and friendlike enviroment to work in.
Master Electrician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 17, 2014
I did a lot of over seas work and a lot of traveling.
I would typically hold a morning meeting with Crew Leaders and issue out their task for that week and set goals from where we are and where we want to be. The hardest part of my job is when I would have to leave the family when I went out of the country to work.
The most enjoyable was being recognized for a job well done and giving credit to the people around you for a job well done.
Pros
paid holidays, bonuses, paid vacations, health insurance, traveling seeing other countries
Cons
long hours, mandatory hours you had to work
Life experiance
Production / Shipping and Warehouse Manager (Current Employee) –  Conover, NCMarch 3, 2015
Hard place to work, they didn't really pay employees based on performance. They have a really great product that I still believe in, but I do not and can't support the owners and VP.
Pros
worked with some really great team members.
Cons
found no one i could believe in past the plant mangers position.
nice people
production (Current Employee) –  Goshen, INJanuary 21, 2015
cutting and trimming fiberglass reinforced plywood sheets for sidewalls of box trucks. prep chassis and electrical wiring. Use of power tools, hoists, drills, saws, screw guns. reading production orders, and having walls ready for the production line in appropriate order and time.
Pros
good location
Cons
less than 40 hours a week.
Busy, productive & exciting work environment with grounds having amazing beautiful scenery.
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bowie, MDJuly 11, 2012
The CEO is a wonderful & generous man to work for or with. The employees are treated with respect & family values are important to both the owner & management. The hours can be tedious for a person with small children, but otherwise a wonderful place to work.
I really enjoy working here.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houma, LANovember 6, 2014
Scanning papers, making documents for the paper I scan, answering phone, and other office work.
Learned how to work better on a computer and do office work.
Manager liked my work.
I enjoyed working this my co-workers. They helped me out a lot.
This was my first job, so just learning everything I had to do.
I enjoyed having the weekends off.
really good place to work
Cycle counter, materials manager, lead receiver (Current Employee) –  Goshen, INSeptember 10, 2014
a lot of really good people

management seems to be really good and they do what they can to help make everyone's job easier
Fun work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJJune 26, 2013
A typical day like any other day, I learned many cultures way of having breakfast, lunch, dinner etc. my manger and co-workers were very kind and helpful.
Pros
very patient
Cons
remembering codes to products
Absolute pleasure to work for.
Camera Operator, Commercial (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 17, 2012
Amazing and talented crew. Fun and creative shoot. Great work atmosphere. Always taken care of. Great team.
No comment
Messenger Dispatch (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJanuary 4, 2013
Employees working hard during their hours
Stay focus
Hard working managers
Focused co workers
No hard parts
Lunch time
Pros
no comment
Cons
no comment