Copywriter works within the creative team to write, edit and update a wide variety of Company-sponsored marketing collateral, as well as manage projects from concept ideation through design as they route through the department and Company.
- Experience writing copy for a wide variety of marketing initiatives, including: website, emails, display banners, social media, product descriptions, mobile, newsletter and blogs, print ads, direct mail, and other projects as needed.
- Work together with various individuals on the creative team in the creation of marketing materials
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to strict deadlines
- Serve as the lead writer on broader-scope initiatives
- Present creative and strategy to internal stakeholders company-wide
- Maintain brand messaging with concise, marketing copy and engaging content
- Proofread for grammar and spelling and edit as needed
- Conduct research and fact-check as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required (English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing)
- 3-7 years experience in managing multiple copywriting and editing projects
- Experience in web, social media, search, email, SEO; print experience a plus
- Bilingual, English, Spanish is a must, preferably with Spanish as a first language
Indeed - 30+ days ago
From a distance, most ad agencies look pretty much alike. But take a closer look at Surdell & Partners, and you’ll see we’re...