Sure Winner Foods Employee Reviews

Great independent job
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsMay 15, 2016
stock shelves, learned how to manage my time in stores, learned how to sell my product to customers, management is there when I need them but not always on my back about everything, my co-workers were great. I was mostly by myself with this job but saw/talked with them frequently. the hardest part was long hours sometimes, and the enjoyable part was the freedom
Sure Winner Review
Selector (Former Employee) –  Town of Geddes, NYOctober 20, 2015
Through this job I learned that hard work pays off. In this job you were able to earn more money by working faster and more efficient. Although it was difficult to build and was physically demanding in the end it paid off.
Pleasant environment.
Administrative (Current Employee) –  Saco, MESeptember 3, 2015
Sure Winner Foods is a great place to work. Very upbeat environment, good people. Limited as far as advancement in ones salary however.
Pros
Very supportive to employees
Cons
No room for advancement
Class A CDL Driver/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Saco, MEAugust 25, 2015
Sure Winner foods is a great place to work. They care about the drivers and listen to what they have to say and try to make those changes when suggestions are made.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Health Plan isn't good
Great place to work if you like having things taken away
Driver (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYMarch 18, 2015
not a good place to work in my opinion. This company took away sick days. They cut the pay while the workload did not change. You have to deliver your route in the time that a computer says or risk losing money each week. This was managements idea of a pay raise....not so much. I was a dedicated employee for 5 years and the bottom line is management does not care and ownership does not care. Don't waste your time with this company.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
everything else
not a bad place to work
Delivery driver (Current Employee) –  Bangor, MEDecember 1, 2014
Sure winner is a great place to work, the schedule on the other hand is not so great. depending on the stops you may not be working for that day. not real dependent for someone like me that needs the hours and pay to support a family
Fun happy work environment
AR/AP, Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Saco, MaineAugust 2, 2014
Very much enjoyed working for Sure Winner Foods. I had a great experience, and enjoyed my position.
Pros
Flexible, fun place to work.
Cons
not many growth opportunities
Productive work place allot of customers interaction
Truck Driver/Delivery (Current Employee) –  Depew, NYApril 21, 2013
Great Company to work for great benefit off on the weekend. Great 401k and pay rate.
Pros
weekend off
Cons
being time on each stop
It was a very fun experience working in a freezer and trying to select 230 cases an hour for rate
Loader/Unloader/Sorter (Former Employee) –  Baldwinsville, NYMarch 1, 2013
great experience it was challenging trying to select 230 cases an hour but overall great work environment
Pros
great pay and benefits
Cons
very long shifts if someone calls in
Low Key, Casual office environment
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE/CREDIT ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Saco, MENovember 29, 2012
A typical day would find me entering the daily deposits into the customers accounts, quick trip to the bank and post office, and more account work. The afternoons were for researching accounts and following up on emails, phone calls and special requests. The work environment was casual and very home like.
productive
warehouse selector (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJuly 19, 2012
Good paying job. bonus programs and decent benifits. very physical job and long hours. learned most of warehouse duties here...including management, shipping and recieving. Plenty of room for advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sure Winner Foods. Our community is ready to answer.