Surge Staffing

Surge Staffing Employer Reviews

Great place to work.
Staffing Specialist and Branch Supervisor (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALJanuary 6, 2015
Recruiting for several companies at once with several different employees.
I became more comfortable and confident in my skills as a forklift driver. Learned alot of new skills and honed others.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Cullman, ALDecember 31, 2014
Pros: half hour lunches, friendly environment, excellent management/worker relations
Cons: communication needed some work.
A typical day at work was generally easy going. The environment was very laid back but also very professional. Management members were understanding and compassionate toward employees. The hardest part of the job was generally getting into tight spaces with the lift. The most enjoyable part was actually learning how to get into tight spaces with the lift and honing my operating skills
productived an comfortable work environmet
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee), Garland, TXDecember 23, 2014
i enjoyed being able to provide customer service to military personnel.
no team work
Operator (Former Employee), LaGrange, GANovember 14, 2014
Alot of drama not type of team work involved. not very friendly managers
Productive place to work
Glass Department (Former Employee), Peachtree CityNovember 3, 2014
Pros: long hours
Cons: short breaks
A day at Surge Staffing/Ply Gem is a real simple day. It is a very easy and simple job. The difficult part is standing on your feet for long hours at a time.
ok job
Production Worker (Former Employee), South Holland, ILOctober 13, 2014
Pros: good atmosphere
Its an okay job, Pay was not that much put for what they had you do it was okay.
onsite Manager
Staffing Specialist / Onsite Manager at CEW (Former Employee), Saltillo, MSOctober 6, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
worked from 730 am - 1030pm at night . I liked the company I was a onsite manager for .
Tempoary service
Machinist (Former Employee), Fort Payne, ALSeptember 21, 2014
Very good company to work for, informative and if it would have been permanent I would still have been working for them.
Temp Service
order puller / packaging/ forklift operator (Former Employee), Garland, TXSeptember 15, 2014
Another temp service that start off talking good . then there contracts end
mill building
Machine Operator (Former Employee), LaGrange, GASeptember 12, 2014
work in a mill plant, cold and hot at time, fast pace.
thirty minute lunch breaks
excellent company
Packer/Machine Operator (Former Employee), Lithia Springs, GASeptember 8, 2014
Loved this staffing service, very knowledgeable and always put their employees 1st.
great at finding work for their employees
Forklift Operator/ Belt loader/ Folder (Former Employee), LaGrange, GAAugust 24, 2014
Pros: quick at assigning work assignments
Cons: distance to travel
Great experience if I lived in Lagrange I would still be working though them. Friendly managers, and willing to help anyone that wants to work.
productive and nice enviroment
material handler (Former Employee), LaGrange, GAAugust 7, 2014
deliver parts to assembly line to keep line up and running and stocking u[ in warehouse
Very Unprofessional
N/A (Former Employee), Arlington, TxJuly 5, 2014
I had to deal with very rude people & after working for them I didn't receive my check for over 3 weeks. They are very unprofessional and don't have anything organized in there office. They are not honest with you, they'll hire you first then threaten not pay you if you didn't provide all the information they needed from the begging. They just want you to work hard but when it comes to getting you paid they'll leave you out in the dark and ignore you about ever getting your check. I'll never consider working for this company EVER again. I give them a THUMBS DOWN.
Productive and good company
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Arlington, TXJune 9, 2014
Good company. They look for jobs and answer the phone when you need to talk to them. They deliver paychecks to your job.
order puller
Order Puller (Former Employee), Lithia Springs, GAJune 4, 2014
walk/stand long periods, good work environment, co-workers were easy going
Professional Company with great staff
Production (Former Employee), Gadsden, ALMarch 4, 2014
Pros: holiday bonuses and lucheons
Cons: n/a
My typical day consist of packing and hanging products from assembly line. I learned the benefits of team work. Manangement provide a great understanding of what was required and assisted with learning. My co-workers and I worked well together in achieving the company goals. The hardest part of my job was unspected break down of machinary which caused a lot of idol time. The most enjoyable part of my job was constant work and team work.
A very good productive work place
GMT operator, EPP operator, and some quality (Former Employee), Opelike ALMarch 3, 2014
Pros: free lunch every three months
Cons: points
A typical day at work is always the same which is going to work and having a productive day with no problems, I learn how to stay focus on my job at hand and be a better communicator with my employees. I've learned that safely,quality, and hard work leads to good management skills which is a way to in force structure within the company.Sometime having good co-workers make your job easier when you can learn from a more experience person other then a trainer.The hardest part of a job to me is learning your job in and out so that to can kinda control errors in which these are things that get better in time.The most enjoyable part of the day is getting a chance to meet fellow co-workers and being as much help as i can be.
Overall would not regret going back
Machine Operator (Former Employee), MatsuFebruary 20, 2014
Cons: they lost contract with matsu
Variable had to be flexible never had a true set schedule due to machine issue. Learned some basic welding skills. All of my co workers were great individuals. Dealing with the extreme temperatures would be the hardest part. Loved working the mornings.
long days of monotonous work
Floor Staff (Former Employee), LaGrange, GAFebruary 6, 2014
A typical day of work consists of fats paced, team based assembly of car interior molds for KIA suppliers. The pay per hour was low, but such long work days pay checks were decent for young people like myself.

About Surge Staffing

Surge Staffing is a progressive employment solutions company. We are partnered with the areas best companies and are looking for – Read more