Surgery Center Employee Reviews

ok plce to work
Admissions Representative, Cirrus Health (Former Employee) –  Tomball, TXJune 28, 2017
ok place to work. management sucked big time. very mean and unprofessional. some of the staff were pleasant to work with. occasional free lunches. patients want to be catered.
• Organize and prioritize care for patient with/without general anesthesia. • Perform patient histories and physical examinations under physician supe
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Freehold, NJMay 1, 2017
• Perform the evaluation visit, determine the severity of illnesses and intensity of services patients will require
• Perform UAS assessments, develop and implement the care plan for patients
• Coordinate the services for patients as needed to other agencies and health care providers as appropriate
Productive and fast paced environment
Decatur, Alabama Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Decatur, ALApril 17, 2017
A great place in the Decatur area for surgery. The surgery staff is very professional and highly skilled. However, there are a lot of long days in a fast paced environment with minimal to no compensation.
Pros
great doctors and staff
Cons
short breaks, not great insurance
Very pleasant place to work. Very good team work.
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nacogdoches, TXApril 1, 2017
Tenet Corp was a wonderful company to work with. The benefits were great! The company really cares about their employees. The company cares a lot about their patients.
Pros
Regular bonuses; raises, family activities
Cons
Regular managerial problems at times
productive
Surgical Technician (Former Employee) –  South Gate, CAMarch 29, 2017
upon arrival we could make sure everything is clean make sure trash cans are empty then we would look at the list of procedures then we double checked that we had the proper instruments in the tray for that procedure, once the patient would arrive we would give him/her a gown, after procedure was done we would take all instruments to the sterilization room and then we would clean the operating room
Pros
everyday was a diffrent proceduer
Cons
too many student everyone wouldnt get a turn to assist for a procecure
A family friendly place to work, and good benefits
Porter Premier Dermatology (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLMarch 3, 2017
I looked forward going to work every day,there was always something new to learn. I Loved working with my patients. Through the years I have learned enough to do or help out any position needed. My main job was working the Front Desk, moved on to learn the back office positions. Getting authorization for surgeries,labeling Biopsies for the requested labs,Cleaning rooms and washing and disinfecting surgical instruments.scanning all documents all test results, lab work,any and all correspondence for both Doctors.
Pros
everybody were friends, always willing to help each other.
Cons
got laid off
Nice place to work
medical biller (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VADecember 3, 2016
I work in the business office. The group is small and the atmosphere is comfortable and easy to work in. A typical days work is busy one can work several components during the day that will keep you busy. Hardest part of my job at times is not having enough time in the day to complete task. I enjoy the work and working with other staff members.
Pros
small office
Cons
30 min lunch
great doctors
OR Circulating Nurse (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZFebruary 7, 2016
great place to work except it's hard to get my hours because of the up and down totals of surgeries scheduled. Hard to get time off, well it depends on who you are. Doctors were pleasant enough, but there's always a couple that arent but that's anywhere.
Trained for payroll at this location
Surgical Orderly (Former Employee) –  Fairbanks, AKDecember 30, 2015
Bosses gave me a chance to run payroll, HR & office manager/dispatch. Loved learning the new position, co-workers were great! My most enjoyable part of the job was to submit payroll.
Very upbeat place to work.
Surgical OR Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Greer, SCSeptember 8, 2015
It's never a typical day for me at the Surgery Center. Everyday is different. We may add on three surgeries for the same day at the last minute and then again, it may be quiet and steady. I have learned a great deal about protacol for outpatient surgery from the start of the Doctors office calling to schedule a patient for surgery, to the finances,to the pre-op department, to the OR room ,following to recovery and ending to discharge. Our Management team are on one accord and my co-workers are wonderful to work with. The hardest part of my job is when I am scheduling a surgery and I don't have all I need from the Doctors office to complete the scheduling process. The most enjoyable part of my job is the business office atmosphere.
Pros
Happy Atmosphere
Cons
N/a
Great Staff and Good Working Environment
Clinical Technician (Current Employee) –  Grand Blanc, MIMay 20, 2015
The staff at the surgery center has welcomed me in as their own. They all have very colorful personalities and are very easy to talk to. The management is well structured and efficient. They care about their patients as well as their employees. This job has taught me to be productive and how to care for others.
Pros
Great work experience
Cons
Only 2-3 shifts a week
Productive and tight knit.
Surgery Scheduler YVMH (Current Employee) –  Yakima, WASeptember 27, 2014
Fun and close group of people to work with. Working in surgery has been an exciting opportunity for me that has given me skills and abilities to apply in my every day life.
Pre-Op/PACU
Registered Nurse Pre-Operative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 14, 2014
Good hours, I enjoy Pre-OP/PACU. The pace is very fast, you never get bored!
This is a volunteering job
Assist doctors and nurses (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLNovember 10, 2013
Seems like a great place, but I did not get paid to do what I did. Everybody was nice
Productive and safe enviroment
A/R /Specialist (Former Employee) –  TXFebruary 10, 2013
Very productive, safe enviroment to work. Great co-workers (team work)
Pros
professional enviroment
Cons
did not get to work there long enough