Surgery

Surgery United States Employee Reviews

Okay
Executive Administrative Associate, Ethicon Endo (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHOctober 25, 2014
Good benefits, good hours, close to home, cares about community.
very rewarding work and very competent staff
RN (Current Employee), Hattiesburg, MSSeptember 1, 2014
provided care to neonatal and pediatric patients in a critical care setting.
Was a fun place to work until Huron took over
Certified Medical Coder (Former Employee), Springfield, ORAugust 23, 2014
Pros: good working locations and great co-workers
Cons: inept mamagement
Read email
Look at edits in work q's for six hours a day.
Visit Clinics 2-3 days a week.
Perform quarterly audits on the 22 physician I was assigned to.
Did yearly scored audits.
Peer review. Physician and staff education as needed.
Meeting new people
Surgical Specialties Residency Program Workshop (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXAugust 7, 2014
Pros: meeting people and learning something new
Very exciting time to meet people and learn about rules and regulations that take place is our program.
excellent
Resident training as a medical graduate (Former Employee), Scranton, PAJune 8, 2014
History and Physical
documentation
round
surgery assist
diagnosis and treatment assessment
Circulating, scrub or recovery room
Assistant Director (Former Employee), Pana, ILJune 8, 2014
Pros: liked all areas
Cons: a trmendous amount of being on call
Management when the Operating Nurse Director was unavailable. Cross-trained in all areas, Small group of employees that worked well together. Seeing the human anatomy was the most interesting. It was difficult being on call for long periods of time.
recovery
patient (Former Employee), Durant, OklahomaOctober 30, 2013
Had three different procedures done in two months. Spent days resting and recovering.
Wonderful group of doctors, nurses, and staff
Clinical Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKJune 14, 2013
Pros: continued opportunities to learn new things, the relationships i've made, flexible management
Cons: no real 'advancement' opportunities
I have worked here for 7 years all together. There have been a few ups and downs but overall, I have loved it.
I typical day would include preparing our patient schedule and gathering all necessary items/papers. I will see patients prior to my doctor seeing them. I gather health history and perform focused assessments. Schedule any procedures or tests. Answer phones, address patient calls/concerns/questions. Index in our EMR.
I cannot begin to explain all I have learned. I have worked with and for 12 amazing physicians in general and breast surgery.
Our management currently is fantastic. He is open to all of us and more than willing to help in any situation any way possible.
I adore my co-workers. Many are some of my closest friends and confidants.
The most difficult part of the job is keeping on top of all duties we have. Keeping EMR index bins sorted.
I have enjoy nearly every aspect of this job over 7 years. Most of all I have loved my doctors and co-workers.
Excellent place to work
Residency Program Coordinator (Former Employee), Washington, DCAugust 5, 2012
Pros: great place
I got my residency program foundation from working at this hospital. It was always a great learning enviroment.
Laid back learning experience
Clinical Research Coordinator (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MIAugust 1, 2012
Pros: flexible schedule
My typical day involved lots of learning experiences. I started as a lab Tech and have progressed to a Clinical Research Coordinator in a year and a half. Management here was poor, as we do/did not have a people manager she tried to be a friend not a manager. Co-workers here are only out for themselves when we are supposed to be part of a team. The hardest part is initial start up of studies but once the studies are up and running following patients is the most enjoyable and rewarding.
Productive and busy workplace
Patient Support Representative (Current Employee), Sioux Falls, SDMarch 11, 2012
Pros: close personal relationships
Cons: healthcare, negative environment
At this employer you will have little down time because their always seems to be something to do. Overall all sanford is a decent place to work at.
Established &Growing company with career growth and advancement
Administrative Associate (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 3, 2012
Cons: healthcare
I am a team player and want to work for a company that have great benefits and the potential for career growth.