SurveyMonkey Employee Reviews

Wonderful Place to Work
Customer Engagement Representative (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 1, 2016
I love SurveyMonkey. If it were up to me, I'd never leave. Unfortunately, my current role doesn't have a lot of room for advancement. However, management is great, my colleagues are some of the best I could ever ask for, and the compensation and benefits shows that they care about you as an individual.
Pros
Free lunch, great healthcare, friendly atmosphere, transportation benefits, gym benefits
Great workplace dynamics where the employee's needs definitely comes first before the needs of the organization.
Customer Engagement Representative (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 21, 2015
The entirety of the position speaks for itself. Tasked to provide excellent customer service where the customer's needs are the most important aspect of the position. The job was largely e-mail based, thus the interaction with customers exists however, there's a lack of interpersonal communication and face-to-face relations. The working environment was perpetuated by personal but public performance metrics which fostered a competitive and exhilarating day-to-day.
Pros
Dynamic job skill set, many facets to the day-to-day operations
Cons
Perfomance Metrics, Lack of Interpersonal relations and face-to-face interaction.
Fun Place
PHP Engineer / Wordpress Engineer (Current Employee) –  Palo AltoJune 28, 2015
Great place, with a great corporate culture. Awesome people and management that really tries and works hard to be quality leaders.
Good people and benefits
Team Lead of Account Management (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAJanuary 7, 2015
Recommend working here if you're fresh out of college and looking to gain corporate work experience.
Fun work place, great People
Methodology Intern (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAAugust 27, 2012
I worked there for a summer as an intern and Absolutely adore this company, people is great, the workplace is very fun and convenient and best of all was the free lunch and the unlimited snack bar.
Pros
free lunch, snack bar, great people