Survival Straps is a fast growing family owned company in Ponte Vedra Beach that manufactures handmade paracord gear. We are currently looking for an experienced manager that will be responsible for shipping, customer service, and reception. You will be overseeing approximately 6 people.
Manage front office operations of 4 – 6 people involved in shipping, customer service, and reception.
-Interacting directly with our customers to investigate, solve and process their concerns.
-Taking customers through the sales cycle to purchase products.
-Using a manual and computerized system for tracking and/or troubleshooting orders.
-Facilitate returns, issuing refunds or compensation to customers.
-Ensuring that all products are shipped out daily and all administration with our shipping department is complete.
-Dealing with all receipts and shipments from UPS/Fedex/USPS.
-Hiring additional people for customer service and shipping administration as needed.
-Continuing to develop the front office to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Must love working with people
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Excellent decision making skills
- Strong PC skills
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Outlook
- Ability to assist with developing ongoing feedback or complaints procedures for customers
- Ability to assist with developing customer service and shipping procedures, policies and standards for the department
- Talent for getting things done!
Our competitive salary and benefits package includes medical insurance, dental insurance, prescription drug coverage, company-paid short-term, long-term disability and life insurance benefits, paid time-off and more.
Please visit our website: www.survivalstraps.com