susquehanna bank

susquehanna bank Employee Reviews

best company I have worked for
Mortgage Loan Administrator (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 2, 2015
I have loved my job with Susquehanna Bank. I have been with them for 15 years and would not be seeking other employment now if it was not for a merger with BB&T bank that is leaving me without a position. The management is wonderful and my coworkers are exceptional. I enjoy going to work each day and love the job I do.
Productive, keeping up with all rules and regulations of mortgage lending
Senior Mortgage Loan Closer (Current Employee), York, PAApril 29, 2015
Susquehanna is a community bank, and believes in giving back to the community, with good service, and many fund raisers. The co-workers are more like family.
Worst Work Experience of My Life
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Everett, PAApril 19, 2015
Pros: The commercial lending team was amazing and are still great friends to this day.
Cons: Basically everything else.
This is, without a doubt, the worst company for which I've had the displeasure of working. Far too much emphasis is placed on sales and driving up numbers than actual customer service. All forms of management are an absolute joke; they treat the majority of their staff extremely poorly and are unapproachable to both employees and customers. There is an apparent hatred from the retail lending employees of the commercial lending employees; the retail side will often withhold information and refuse to comply with the commercial side. Tellers are talked down to and ridiculed for just about every petty reason possible, from weight to religious views to taste in music and everything in between. Favorite employees are placed on a high pedestal; my head teller (who was semi-recently relocated to the head teller position at the Breezewood branch) and her minion would often attend church together so they could spend their time bad-mouthing other employees. I would rather slave away at a Dixie Stop for minimum wage than ever return to this company.
Associate Counsel, Commercial Lending (Current Employee), Malvern, PAApril 15, 2015
Susquehanna Bank is a good place to work. Merger with BB&T has created some uncertainty with regard to job security for many.
Very good foundation
Financial Service Representative (Current Employee), Reisterstown, MDApril 14, 2015
Pros: experience
Cons: salary
I love working for Susquehanna Bank. They treat their employees well and give you the tools to advance in your career. A typical day includes bank audits, helping customer with their financial needs and leading the team with branch goals. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the ever changing banking world and getting qualified referrals for different financial partners.
ok
Credit Analyst- C&I Commercial Lending (Former Employee), Camden, NJApril 5, 2015
ok place to work for. work to life balance not great. always excepting to work more. Management was ok. employees were nice to work with.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Mulch hill njMarch 22, 2015
Great place to work. Also hours were great, people their were wonderful. Loved this job. Customers were friendly. Bank around the corner from my house
Not enough buck for the job!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Millersburg, PAMarch 13, 2015
All the work is put on the bank tellers, but no real direction is given.
Trying to tell bank customers what to do with their money was not for me.
Good benefits and great management
Admin. Coordinator/ Post Closer/ Loan Servicer (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDMarch 9, 2015
Enjoyed to work here, love the fast pace and challenges.
developed a lot of skills which helped me to review loans for accuracyand completeness.
High-paced working environment with a focus on serving financial needs of customers and local businesses
Customer Service Rep II (Current Employee), Hagerstown MDMarch 8, 2015
Pros: free lunces at times
Cons: short breaks
Upon arriving at work business deposits are completed from the night drop until current customers arrive. During the day customers financial needs are met from wiring money to cashing a check to printing out statements. Building positive relationships with customers and business owners has always been a joy of mine while at work. The familiarity of the customers makes meeting their needs easier. Sometimes demands can become overwhelming from customers and when our best effort still isn't enough this can become the hardest part of the job to be done.
I love my job
Faciltiies (Current Employee), 17327March 6, 2015
Pros: the people
Great company to work for, if they had not sold to BB&T I would have stayed forever. They always treated me with respect and overall just a great place to work. People are some of the best I have ever meet.
Productive workplace
Regional Retail Sales Strategist (Current Employee), Jenkintown,422 corridor and Lehigh ValleyMarch 5, 2015
As a sales strategist I support the retail executive's region, my role is primarily sale support to the region I work with. My region spans from Jenkintown to Walnutport. I also support my region with there marketing events and handle all sponsorship requests.
Fun and challenging
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Lititz, PAFebruary 21, 2015
At the start of each day I make sure I have all programs that I need opened and ready to take calls. I am able to take and log calls accordingly and providing follow up with customers when needed. During my time at Susquehanna I have become better at multi-tasking and working independently.
productive work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), West Chester, PAFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: always busy
Cons: advancement oppertunitiees
a typical day involves 60 to 100 transactions. best part about this job is that there is always something that needs to be done to keep me busy. I have learned to to better my customer service skills towards a customer and how to better sell products.
Productive and Fast-Paced Environment
EFT/Corporate Services Manager (Current Employee), Lititz, PAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: great people with excellent teamwork.
Cons: increasing healthcare costs.
I currently work with ACH, Wires, and Account Analysis. These are very busy departments where accuracy, hard work, and attention to detail is critical. There is a tremendous staff that works very well together and are always willing to help each other out.
Up to the manager
Mortgage Loan Originator (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDJanuary 20, 2015
You get what you get at WHBM. Its a sales job and there are goals to meet. You get a nice discount on the clothes. The job satisfaction has everything to do with your manager.
Productive with an emphasis on training
Commercial Credit Analyst III (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PADecember 8, 2014
I found I really developed valuable credit skills at Susquehanna that would benefit me in my career.
Merger just announced with BB&T Bank so culture will change
Commercial Portfolio Manager III (Current Employee), Blue Ball, PANovember 18, 2014
Merger just announced with BB&T Bank so culture will change
Great group of people to work with
CSR (Former Employee), Lititz, PAOctober 6, 2014
Susquehanna was a great place to work with great benefits. The people were enjoyable and fun. The management could use some work. Particularly in the branches. While there are great leaders they aren't in the right locations. Certain people belong closer to the city while others should be in the more conservative locations. Promoting with in can be a difficulty. It all comes down to who your manager is. Everyone is easy to talk with and get to know. The pay is alright.
Fast paced
Teller/ Customer service (Current Employee), Audubon, NJSeptember 30, 2014
Hard work, good people. I liked it and I learned a lot. it is very busy and a lot of work. the hours are good and the company is good.

1 2 3

About susquehanna bank

Susquehanna Bancshares, which bears the name of┬áthe river that flows through the heart of its┬ámarket area, is the holding company – Read more