Susquehanna International Group Employee Reviews in United States

great place to work!
Sales Trader (Former Employee) –  Bala CynwydJuly 8, 2015
great place to work plus free meals and casual work environment. Very bright leadership. Great continuing education program. Great suburban location.
Pros
free lunches, casual work attire
Energy-filled environment. Much to gain by way of technology and problem management.
ELECTRONIC TRADE SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Bala-Cynwyd, PAOctober 14, 2013
At the company that first introduced me to the world of electronic trade support, this opportunity exposed me to the fast-paced, time-sensitive industry of electronic trade and related support mechanisms. Great work environment with a unique "flat hierarchy" structure that allows new comers to the floor to easily assimilate into the dynamic culture. Would work there again in a heartbeat. Leaving was on a strictly personal basis, now a non-issue.
Great culture but does not have financial growth
Senior Trading Operations Associate (Former Employee) –  PAJuly 22, 2013
It was great to be able to come into work dressed in jeans and sneakers and not have to worry about packing my lunch. They provided an extensive buffet daily, the kicker, you don't really get any sort of break. I was at work by 6:45 am and left around 5:30 pm. After 6+ years of rave reviews about my attention to detail and efficiency I was still only making slightly above entry level salary. Not having a boss that was constantly looking over your shoulder was great but it is also difficult to get promoted if your boss isn't that involved. I learned a great deal from informal training but unfortunately had almost zero formal training while working there. The hardest part of my job was trying to manage thousands of securities without hardly and resources.
Pros
free lunches, dressed down
Cons
no growth opportunities and low pay
Good
Technology Associate (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 6, 2015
Good.... excellent company
great coworkers
Wish I liked my job profile, I would have stayed on
Good work ethic....
Competent and skillfull people
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no lunch break
company not so great.
Wire Clerk & DK Clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 23, 2014
very stressful working enviroment. our booth closed and we lost all of our accounts to cheaper rder managment implementations
Intellectual
Equity Options Trader (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 5, 2014
Intellectual work place with good working hours; free lunch; good training; great IT systems; bad location; nerdy staff; very few social events
Great Place to Work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 7, 2013
Great company with wonderful people. I enjoyed working there. I left to raise my three children.
Pros
overall great place to work