Some areas of responsibility include:
- Work closely with Sales, Brand Managers and vendors in order to meet and maintain the requirements for the various brands on new and existing acquired sites.
- Provides customer service by responding to customer inquiries and concerns.
- Serves customers by maintaining our philosophy of going above and beyond, supported by a value proposition that every situation will be handled in a timely manner.
- Represents Company interests with the highest standards of professionalism.
- Prepare branding budgets and formal proposals in support of but not limited to:
o Marketing team’s sales efforts for new sites;
o Dealer team for up-grades to the image of existing sites.
- Review and approve all invoices for work performed.
- Maintain financial records of used and unused budgeted expenses while working with various departments to close a project and ensure all appropriate charges were allocated to site.
- Suggests ways to improve financial savings and exceptional performance.
- Performs site visits and manage branding projects as they are revealed.
- Meet with Sales, Brand Manager and Dealer to review scope of work prior to start of branding.
- Establish a relationship with approved vendors and place work order for branding materials.
- Seek lowest branding cost without sacrificing quality of product and scheduling of completed project.
- Prepare quotes and place order for signage, fonts and LED’s being changed or upgraded.
- Work with installers / vendors to determine the Sign Code and local zoning regulations allow and how to incorporate oil company’s approved sign configuration.
- Handle miscellaneous image work and repairs such as but not limited to painting, re-decaling, replacing valances, pump toppers, trash cans, POS cabinets, column cladding, fueling position numbers, missing fonts as requested.
- Order network service for sites being branded.
- Meet with all parties upon completion of project to review completed items and verify done correctly and to the satisfaction of SPOC, the Dealer and the Oil Company.
- Performs other various duties as assigned.
Personal qualifications and attributes necessary for successful performance in this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- A minimum of five (5) years management experience in the petroleum industry is required.
- Advance working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with the ability to learn various other systems utilized.
- Possess strong customer / supplier relations skills.
- Have the determination to ensure project accuracy and timeliness by engaging in daily tasks.
Indeed - 13 months ago
- 7 days ago