Sustainable Silicon Valley

Sustainable Silicon Valley Employer Reviews

Like-minded, dedicated, and professional colleagues
Director, Business Development (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CASeptember 21, 2013
Pros: the partners we meet are facinating and dedicated companies and organizations from all sectors.
Cons: doing a lot with lots of part-time staff
I have had a wonderful experience leading a team at Sustainable Silicon Valley. I found I could grow the team as quickly as I could manage and the organization was there to meet me and challenge me. The organization absorbs creativity and productivity.
Network Device Management
Network Security Admin (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAJuly 4, 2012
Pros: good friendly environment
Cons: no pay
My job profile at SSV would be manage Network Devices like Cisco and Netgear Routers. A perfect day of work would be to monitor the router performance and troubleshoot the network breakdown. They also have Windows 2008 Server and Linux Server. I am right now building a test Web Server on the Windows 2008 Server.
CleanTech company
Director of Business Development (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAApril 21, 2012
Sustainable Silicon Valley (SSV) is a multi-stakeholder collaborative initiative to produce significant environmental improvement and resource conservation in Silicon Valley through the development and implementation of a regional environmental management system (EMS).