Sustainable Silicon Valley Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and fun place to work
Webmaster / Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJune 9, 2015
I am very happy to be a part of SSV, specially with the good cause its working with. With SSV, It is really trying very hard to create awareness on the environment detoriation and the threat which it poses.
Pros
Very open mindset of the CEO
Cons
Provides only voluntary engagements
Great Non-Profit Experience
Director of Business Development (Current Employee) –  Silicon Valley, CAJune 8, 2015
Great people and place to get non-profit experience. Wonderful contacts and challenging work. Office is close to Santa Clara University. Flexible hours.
Pros
Flexible, great people
Cons
Unpaid
Great Nonprofit serving a great cause
Volunteer/Funding Lead (Former Employee) –  Silicon Valley, CAFebruary 5, 2015
Really nice non profit with great leadership and a fun team. I enjoyed working with them and being a part of their team and events.
Excellent working atmosphere
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Silicon Valley, CAApril 4, 2014
For a not-for-profit organization, it is very professional with some of the best people in the industry. Excellent connections and initiatives. Doing a fantastic job towards promoting sustainability in the bay area.
Like-minded, dedicated, and professional colleagues
Director, Business Development (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CASeptember 21, 2013
I have had a wonderful experience leading a team at Sustainable Silicon Valley. I found I could grow the team as quickly as I could manage and the organization was there to meet me and challenge me. The organization absorbs creativity and productivity.
Pros
the partners we meet are facinating and dedicated companies and organizations from all sectors.
Cons
doing a lot with lots of part-time staff
Network Device Management
Network Security Admin (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJuly 4, 2012
My job profile at SSV would be manage Network Devices like Cisco and Netgear Routers. A perfect day of work would be to monitor the router performance and troubleshoot the network breakdown. They also have Windows 2008 Server and Linux Server. I am right now building a test Web Server on the Windows 2008 Server.
Pros
good friendly environment
Cons
no pay
CleanTech company
Director of Business Development (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAApril 21, 2012
Sustainable Silicon Valley (SSV) is a multi-stakeholder collaborative initiative to produce significant environmental improvement and resource conservation in Silicon Valley through the development and implementation of a regional environmental management system (EMS).

4.6