Sutherland Global Services

Sutherland Global Services Employee Reviews in United States

decent place to work
customer services consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 27, 2016
taking phone calls, answering AT&t customers questions. sold products of AT&T. looking for answers in the search system
Great opportunities
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 26, 2016
This company give you the opportunity to use all your skills and help you to improve by offering training and courses. That help you to grown in higher positions and also to move to other programs that they have.
Wouldn't recommend
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYAugust 26, 2016
Had to dress in business casual clothing while making sweat pants money. I'm not talking about designer sweat pants either. The commission plan would change from month to month, many times cutting commission to the top consultants by as much as 60%. Yearly raises were a joke as well.
Pros
At times the commission is great and there is AC
Cons
High turnover rate, pay doesn't match dress code, management is lacking, advancement opportunities are few and far between
great summer job
Tech Support Consultant (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 26, 2016
Great job for teenagers, pay is minimum wage, managers can be rude at times and they micro manage a lot . Ours vary depending on your skills and how fast you work
Very productive
Representative (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYAugust 25, 2016
I worked well with this company. I learned how to communicate very well with customers, even they called in mad about the services. I try to talk to them on getting better deal...
Very fun and learning experince
Customer Service Call Center (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NY 14624August 25, 2016
They trained me to have the skills I need to know in life to get me were I'm at today so I think Sutherland Global Center for letting me experience this wonderful Opportunity.
I grew as person now I'm confident in deescalating a upset customer . Just feels so good to know how to handle a customer with all they needs and wants and to be able to listen to a customer plays very big part.
Pros
unlimted overtime
Porfessiional nice work
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 24, 2016
tech customer service
Learned how to get out and talk more to people
Manager I love they work with you as long as you push yourself
Hardest part of working at this work place would be not everyone u talk to will be happy
I love coming to my job and talking to different people around the States and hearing their stories .
Pros
Good people
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 19, 2016
I loved the people I worked with and the pay. I also loved that the schedule was Monday through Friday. I did not like how every couple of days they made major changes for testing purposes. Sutherland was very unorganized.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Shift changes
Stressful work place
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 17, 2016
This place is unprofessional and a lot of negative people, fights and not a positive place to work. A typical work day is very stressful and uneducated people in position which makes it hard to learn.
Fast past job
AT&T Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 17, 2016
You always have to take calls back to back which is annoying because you have no rest in between calls. They give out prizes if you do well and overtime is available.
Fun environment
National Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 15, 2016
Great people but unstable work due to it being a BPO and relying heavily on contracts. Due to this, management cannot always be as transparent and as open in their communications as they'd like to be.
Pros
4 day work week
Cons
Expensive benefits, bonus structure
Didn't have to leave home
HOME CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 15, 2016
great job I loved b/c I worked from home. The assignment was the same and if it ever changed I notified and trained ahead of time. very organized company to work for.
Pros
Working from home
Constant Change
Patient Service Representative II (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 11, 2016
Constant Change. A lot of layoffs within the the Veterans Choice Program. It is just like another call center. There is always going to be change. Change is the only thing that is accurate at any call center.
Okay Company
Billing and Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 9, 2016
Good Company to work for management is lacking. when they first started hiring you were not allowed to pick your department at least i wasn't.
na
CUSTOMER SERVICE/ TECHNICAL SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYAugust 9, 2016
Overall I like working in all other program but Microsoft is a different story as they need better support for employees and mangers are rude. They need to have change,
Great place to work with, friendly atmosphere
EOB Processor/EMS Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Clifton, NJAugust 8, 2016
Good bosses, always willing and able to help the staff. Team work is a plus at the office since it can get very busy when time is running and there are reports and deadlines to meet. Over all, given the opportunity to work from home but still have the support of the coworkers at the office, made it all so much better.
Productive, supportive workplace
CUSTOMER CARE PROFESSIONAL (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeAugust 7, 2016
Very professional, supportive workplace. Provided a living wage, and much more realistic metrics than other areas.

Hardest part is honestly dealing with rough customers, as with any customer service job.

Best part was the incredibly supportive, friendly supervisory team.
BPO with Various Clients and Metrics
Call Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 7, 2016
Opportunity to work for various clients with different metric facets.
Management classes offer to grow skills
Internal Recruitment available
interesting work
Service specialist/consultant (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NY 14623August 5, 2016
fast paced work day need to be ready for rapid fire changes
Got work with different programs to help analyze and fix various problems that customers face with cable,internet, and home phone
Most of the management is pretty easy going some can be kinda hard to work with.
most co-workers are very pleasant and easy to talk to and get questions answered
the hardest part of the job I'd have to say is the keeping scores when there i technical issues with the systems
The most enjoyable part of the job is when you have a upset customer with a severe issue but you are able to fix the problem and leave the customer happy with there service again.
Pros
1hr lunches
Cons
scrict scoring
the do not care about there employees
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 4, 2016
You are just a number to them. They make it very hard to get a raise. Commission is only paid to the top 10%. You have to take call after call with no break in between
Pros
they dont fire for missing work
Cons
terrible managment

Sutherland Global Services Reviews by Location