Sutherland Global Services Employee Reviews

Found 1,037 reviews matching the search
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYOctober 25, 2016
We thrive to assist our customers the best way possible and we are very positive in connecting with our customers.The most enjoyable part of working for Sutherland Global services is that we get to help our customers save money by providing them with discounts and making it easier for them to get their bills corrected.
Rewarding
Corporate Administrator (Current Employee) –  Pittsford, NYOctober 24, 2016
A typical day to help others is the best feeling and award in the world. I enjoyed my daily activities and loved helping people with limited abilities to succeed in the outside world and be independent..
Pros
REWARDS HELPING OTHERS
Cons
the passing of a person you help during their transition
LAS VEGAS'S SUTHERLAND is horrible. At&t is getting ready to pull contract thats how bad it is.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 24, 2016
If you are not having relations with management you WILL NOT get your stack rank pay out. Majority of thw managers here don't like helping other teams if its jot their own. This place will crumble and crash to the ground if it continues to operate the way it is. Account managers sleeping with team managers reps sleeping with their managers just to move up in the company instead of promoting with in they keep hiring new ppl every week. They change policies like they change drawers its really an unstable inviorment. I will only prefer this place to ppl if they are desperate for a job. Ther is NO OVER TIME unless u sleep with management than its approved. MANAGERS talk to you like your their children even tgough your old enough to be their parents smh sad
Pros
Lunches
Cons
EVERYTHING
Great job
Customer service consultant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 22, 2016
Enjoy the work and hours pay is decent. Advancing is limited to growth. I recommend the job if you enjoy helping people and resolving issue. The are good and bad in all employment.
wonderful experience
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 20, 2016
working with sutherland was fun, the pay was decent but the environment was very messy. very unprofessional, and they talked about co workers behind their back
Sutherland
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYOctober 20, 2016
Sutherland did not provide the additional education or information we needed on a regular basis to make sure we could do our job effectively.
Not a great place to work!
ISM Agent (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 20, 2016
Very unorganized, seems like Management and the companies they contract out of are not very in touch with what consumers really want which makes service seem lackluster.
Pros
Meet lots of nice people.
Cons
Terrible management
Great
Claims Processor (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake vaOctober 19, 2016
Very good company to work for. Great Leadership, Great opportunities for advancement. Very professional work environment and great coworkers and management
Productive work place
Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Clifton, NJOctober 19, 2016
I enjoyed working at Sutherland, co workers all got along which it is a major part when you go to work.
Previous Director for the department was very understanding with everyone made meetings important and always had a solution to our daily client satisfaction.
productive and fun work place.always learning something new.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 16, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job is making sure the customer is satisfied with service that was provided. I have learned to value the customers service to the company by showing as much appreciation as possible and making sure all needs are met every call.
Pros
fun days, free lunch, and customer appreaciation day.
Cons
short breaks at times
Great work environment and co-workers
Customer Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 15, 2016
Since starting at Sutherland I have learned a lot about the insurance business. I've also go an excellent team leader who has motivated me to achieve the my dreams.
Pros
Great work schedule, good supervisors and co-workers.
Cons
Lunch breaks are not long enough
triwest health care aliance
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 13, 2016
assisting veterans with medical care is something I looked forward to everyday, being able to give back to those who served our country is a great feeling. the work space environment was comfortable, clean, and adaptable.
Pros
overtime offer
Cons
caffettiera lunch was not good
Excellent place to work
Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYOctober 11, 2016
Been with Sutherland 5 years, it was an awesome experience. Multiple programs to choose from, always a challenge.
The jobs exposes you to various cultures, and technologies.
Stressful and unorganized place to work
Team Manager for Order Management/Google (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 9, 2016
A typical day at work would be fear of losing employees because of the stress and Sutherland refusing to pay employees better.

What I learned is to scope the business out before jumping into the offer of acceptance for the job.

My co-workers were ok, my employees were wonderful.

Hardest part of the job is finding common ground between the two companies.

The most enjoyable part of the job is what I learned and took from the management job.
Pros
What I learned from the management job.
Cons
The two companies not finding common ground.
Fun place to work. Nice people.
Sales agent/customer service (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYOctober 3, 2016
A typical work day consists of answering phones and entering customer data. I learned how to be a team player. Management and co-workers were awesome.

I enjoyed every aspect of my time employed at SGS
Great experience
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Henrietta, NYSeptember 30, 2016
Sutherland provide a great starter experience for anybody ....I learned a lot from the company, as far as a professional environment...
Pros
Unlimited Commission
Cons
Poor Management
The Company is AWESOME
Customer Services Representative II (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 28, 2016
The only thing about the program I was working on VETERAN CHOICE , Management was not very professional and unorganized.
Pros
pay, location, hours, good work environment
Cons
unorganized, not professional, not wanting to promote in the company
Customer Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Work from homeSeptember 26, 2016
I really enjoyed working here. The people and the deployments where awesome. Great benefits. Great people. Great place to work fresh out of high school. They pay for school when you get out.
Pros
Security and benefits
Cons
Long hours, away from family
Not a fun place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYSeptember 26, 2016
Unfair employers/racial discrimination..not a recommended job: limited observations, none of the team leads helped or paid attention
The worst place ever!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYSeptember 25, 2016
A typical day consisted of angry customers and the agent had to tell them what they wanted to hear even if it was not accurate information being provided.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Parking was too far from the building to be convienent