Sutherland Global

Sutherland Global Employer Reviews

Consultant
Consultant (Former Employee), Alexandria, LAJuly 21, 2014
• Interacted with our customers, providing front-line support and account management
• Focused on delivering excellent customer service through the use of email, telephone, and chat
• Duties include (but not limited to): computer systems, speed typing, technical support, sales/consultant, billing/payments, and computer operations
• Presented additional – more... products to customers through upselling – less
Fast Paced environment
Customer Care/Sales Representative (Current Employee), Syracuse, NYJuly 17, 2014
Sutherland is a great work place however the management could use improvement.
Sutherland Global
Customer Service Chat Specialist (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYJuly 16, 2014
Pros: easy job
Cons: not an employee oriented job
Easy job to do. The company does not offer part-time positions and does not work with your schedule. They demand flexibility from you, but returns no flexibility on their part even if you were extremely good at your job.
Great Company
Customer Service (Former Employee), 1180 Jeffery RoadJuly 2, 2014
while working at Sutherland Global Service as the best customer service i seen by far and while i was working there i was working with the most great co-workers and manager also i learned a lot for them.
Professional Staff
Loan Underwriter - Team Lead (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 2, 2014
Flexabiltiy work environment, nice staff, not a lot of stability with the company at all, there are always layoffs.
Job ended
Customer Service Rep/ Executive Secretary (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 30, 2014
I was moved from one department to another. I was moved to executive secretary for Royal Bank of Canada. When RBC decided to remove the executives back to the main office, my position ended.
customer care
customer care (Former Employee), 202 wallace wayJune 5, 2014
taking calls
billing issues
I can help u with that
sorry u had to call in about that
go over account save customer money
Productive and fun workplace with pool table
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYMay 20, 2014
Pros: great spiffs such as catered lunches or gifts cards.
Cons: lunch breaks are to short.
A typical work day would consist of upsaling products to customer or give exceptional customer service. I learned how to be a excellent sales person with excellent customer service skills and how to become a team player as a result of good management. The hardest part of the job may consist of making commission. The most enjoyable part of the the job – more... is getting cash prizes or gift cards to supplement your pay. – less
Very competative, and stressfull job
Technical Support Executive (Former Employee), Malad, MumbaiMay 11, 2014
Worked as customer service representative for DELL Desktop Support
Productive work enviornment
CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Alexandria, LaMay 7, 2014
Pros: $10 an hour and to be able to help someone
Cons: being cursed out, cusomer calling upset
Assisting customer with their bills, transferring their services to another address, lowering bill to fit customer budget.
Great company, small compensation.
Customer Service Representative/Technical Support (Former Employee), Davao City, P11April 28, 2014
Pros: free lunches, snacks and coffees, good entertainment set for the agents to enjoy for free, free gym and billiard pool and free internet kiosks
Cons: low salary, management should be employee-friendly
Shift changes every month, toxic and tiring. Eventhough the work is stressful, It's better than not to have any work at all. The pay is good but not enough to compensate the hard work. Not all on the top management are pro-employees but the company has excellent training program. Agents are good but is demotivated and forced to transfer to different – more... companies for the reason of better opportunities. – less
Customer service representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Windsor, ONApril 21, 2014
Pros: one hour lunch
Cons: healthcare
conducted outbound calling for TELUS
assisted agents when necessary on work floor
daily paperwork
assisted supervisors when requested
Wonderful
AT&T Digital Life Consultant (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 10, 2014
Pros: opportunity for growth
Cons: development
This company is new and is still in the organizing phase. A typical work day is very busy and the management team as well as the co-workers are a wonderful group of people to work with.

What I enjoy most about my position, is assisting our customers.
productive
Customer service (Former Employee), colombiaApril 9, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: two 15 minutes break and one hour lunch .
i logged in to answer calls all day long, customer services, sales, taking payment, resolve request. working from Monday to Saturday with a 9 hour shift.
i learned how to work in group. constantly trained about updates.
they did the best they can since its an outsourcing
it was a stressful job because i had to have a target revenue monthly, and all – more... the time they bosses were asking more for the same income. no incentive at all.
the most enjoyable part was the people i was working with, i was constantly meeting new people because this company used to hire people everyday. – less
It's mostly a good place to work
Technical Support and Sales (Current Employee), Henrietta, NYApril 2, 2014
I work 40 hours a week and I troubleshoot internet for people in Arizona and Nevada. When I had started this job I did not know a lot about fixing internet but I am a quick learner and caught on very fast. Some of the management is very helpful and if you have a question they will give you the answer or help you find it. With management such as this – more... I have quickly grown to the point where I not only help the new recruits but I also create sheets for them to look back upon in case they forget any of the information and they have something to reference in case they forgot. I thoroughly enjoy the job because I like to help people, whether it's the client, the customers or my coworkers. My only real issue with the company is the schedule changes every 3 months and if you need certain times or dates off they do not work with you, upper management tells you to figure t out yourself. I was thinking about going to school and with this going on it is very difficult for others that I have seen are not able to go to school and work there at the same time. – less
Holiday overload
Technical Support Associate (Former Employee), Rochester, NYMarch 31, 2014
Wednesday December 25, at Sutherland there were massive calls a lot of them were to activate their devices, although it may sounds easy the work pace was non-stop, so the breaks were very limited. After maintaining a steady pace my co workers begin to follow suit. Within 2hrs the call volume was low and the managers were able to past out cookies.
Don't let the recruiter fool you.
Credentialing Specialist (Current Employee), Chesapeake, VAMarch 26, 2014
Cons: short lunch breaks
Company is very unorganized and has no structure for new employees that start employment there. Some of the employees are rude and condescending and like to throw their knowledge or lack of around to intimidate new employees.
Excellent small business with great potential
Reporting Business Analyst (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYMarch 7, 2014
Pros: are given the opportunity to learn new aspects of management
Cons: small size of the company
This company specializes in selling water purification systems to residential and commercial customers. Great work environment.
Fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), PhilippinesMarch 6, 2014
Pros: gym, productive games
Cons: promotion
- a typical day at work
-multitasking enhancement
-no promotion within the company
- friends, entertainment rooms for breaks
Productive and with recreational workplace
Consultant (Former Employee), Clark Freeport Zone,February 27, 2014
Pros: health benefits
Cons: schedule shifting
Shift starts at night and ends in the morning because it is a Business Process Outsourcing company. Even though I am a nurse by profession i get to learn a lot about the mortgage industry (Home Lending). The Hardest part of the job is to learn something that you are not inclined with. What i love about the job is that i get to work with all types of – more... people (foreigners, undergraduates and professionals). – less

1 2 3 4 5