Sutherland Employee Reviews

Found 1,404 reviews matching the search
Worst place I have ever worked they do not value employees
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJuly 22, 2017
No paper or phones aloud on the floor. No opportunity to decorate or personalize your cubicle. Job can be stressful and boring at times. They do heavy layoffs shortly after the holidays.
Horrible
Intake Coordinator/ Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 21, 2017
This is a horrible company to work for so unorganized its ashame alwalys changing something mangt is not professional at all they front and you will get moved about 20 times until you get settled in but the pay is great.
Great Place to Work
Talent Acquisition Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 19, 2017
Beautiful facility, state of the art rooms, gym, cafeteria, great workplace culture, enjoyable atmosphere, multiple shifts to work, open 7 days a week, a variety of openings, great leadership.
n/a
Lead Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 19, 2017
Fun place to work in the beginning the pay makes it worth while. The schedule is nice as far as weekends however he hours change sometimes with only days notice. very unstable as far as management unprofessional
Pros
compnesation depending on the campaign, weekend off
Cons
unprofessionalism no job security of oom for advancement
I enjoyed working there
Crossed Trained consultant/ Acting supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, WIJuly 19, 2017
I wish all call centers were like sutherland, the work environment was great the people were great and the management team was excellent.the work hours though need to be adjusted
Pros
the team leads were excellent
Cons
the extremely early shift and traveling to work on dark and lonely roads
Great Place
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 17, 2017
Sutherland Global is a really great place to work however the campaign that I worked for was not , the program was not as put together so they started laying employees off , I would go back to Sutherland however it would have to be another program .
Company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 17, 2017
hardest part of job is Management!!!!! typical day, is logging in, taking inbound phone calls, the most enjoyable part of job was Co Workers and bonuses......
Pros
job
Cons
healthcare, upper management
No longer treats employees properly
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 16, 2017
I was fortunate to work with Sutherland's flagship client. For the first 8 years of my career I had amazing leadership: managers that took employee development, recognition, and success very seriously.

For the past couple years the company has made very clear steps toward maximizing profit margins at the expense of employee compensation and development resources. Advancement opportunities are null as the company will only expand in other geos. The only important thing is the bottom line this month. Employees are expendable.
Pros
Cons
Not growing in Rochester, poor benefits (no 401k matching), negative culture
Do not work here
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 16, 2017
Managers are not trained and do not lead.
Pay is not fair.
People are loud and dirty.
Place is full of trash.
Will work all holidays.
Will not get PTO until 6 months.
great pay for the position
Medical Documentation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 16, 2017
work was stressful
they offered a lot of training
management changed often
helping others
helping the elderly
training new employees
company moral is ok
great incentives
Pros
off on weekends
Cons
worked holidays
N/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 14, 2017
N/A I don't really have anything to say, like the other one I forced to do this. There is nothing really bad about the company. Just make the best out of the employment while you have the time to do so!.
Not a great company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 13, 2017
No one speaks , just clock in , clock out , no integrity , no morality , place is very dead . Overtime was nice, yet no development, no coachings. they just let you fall flat on your face, management plays favoritism .
Enjoyable work place
CUSTOMER SERVICE CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 12, 2017
Enjoy work place along with my fellow colleagues, culture at work is unique, putting all the different cultures in one place and getting all along is something you never see. really can say much about management because their not all great.
Pros
Colleagues
Cons
short breaks, managment
Think of Sutherland as a academics college except you get paid to learn
Floor Support, Trainer, Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 11, 2017
With so many programs and management changes it's difficult to give over all review. You can love it or hate it. It really does come down to which client program you work for and who the manager is for it. Overall it is a nice place to gain experience in various fields. Pay is not competitive, and benefits lacking. High paced, very competitive.
Pros
Pretty easy to get hired, great way to expand your experience!
Cons
Benefits and wages are not very competitive
Good company to start with.
Philippines (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 10, 2017
Good company to start with. Its not perfect company but it will mold you to become a better employee. There were delays of salary for some time but management is working on it. Always willi g to listen and help their employee to get their promotions..
Pros
na
Cons
na
Not the best
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 8, 2017
Management was alright hours was okay the atomsphere felt like people were stuck up. Enjoyed the training learning new things. Wouldn't be my first choice to go back to.
Great workplace and Environment
Customer Service, Quality Assurance/Management (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJuly 8, 2017
You meet a different variety of associates that work here and they are all willing to help or assist in any way they are able to. If an question is asked an no one knows the answer they make sure to go above an beyond to make sure the question is answered by the end of that business day. The work space is very relaxed and spacious.
Better Benefits for External Hired Support Roles
Sr. Expert - Global Business Finance Controller (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJuly 7, 2017
With regard to my role, I find it very challenging but what demotivates me is my lower pay. I love the opportunities and learning environment the company is giving me. I can rate Sutherland a perfect 5 if they would only find a way to align internal promotions with External hired support and let them value employees who are trained within the company.
Pros
Provides me very Challenging Work!
Cons
Work is not aligned with the Pay.
N/a
Trip Advisor Specialist (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 7, 2017
Do not recommend.
Not a great place to grow.
Very stressful and not organized.
Really wish that this review did not have to be so many words because I have so few for this employer.
Day at work
At&t Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJuly 7, 2017
Great job, it was the best job i ever worked. The people was awesome and the pay was lovely. i enjoyed working for that company. I would do it all over again!
Pros
commission
Cons
max overtime limit

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sutherland. Our community is ready to answer.