Sutter Health

Sutter Health Employer Reviews

Downsizing business
Accountant (Current Employee), San Francisco, CANovember 11, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedule.
Business is downsizing. The top management keeps changing ideas.
painting,crafts and hiking
Health Information Clerk (Current Employee), roseville,caNovember 10, 2014
mostly scanned reports on computers and check patients reports to be faxed and i had learned many things for different positions for 11 yrs .

i have handle many task with job projects

i enjoy working with co workers and they are friendly, great communications.

its hard part is slowly and i love to work to complete my jobs done not too slow working.

we – more... are social wit co workers with pot luck or decorated parties i enjoying doing that – less
Very professional, hard working staff who always try to put the patients first
Medical Assistant/Front Office (Former Employee), Modesto, CANovember 4, 2014
A typical day at work is being busy for 8-9 hours per day. Try not to sit around. I learned a lot while at Sutter Health. My co-workers were awesome. Very friendly. The hardest part of the job was seeing patients who were very sick and may not make it. The most enjoyable part of the job was watching patients heal and become healthy individuals.
Great place for growth
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Vallejo, CAOctober 29, 2014
The company allows you to make suggestions and takes it seriously. There is an emphasis on diversity, ergonomics and overall employee satisfaction. Safety is key. Overall, it's a great company to grow with and to learn from.
Workplace- Productive and Enjoyable
Richard Leal Director (Former Employee), Modesto, CAOctober 20, 2014
The workplace was productive everyday and enjoyable. The manager of the department was a great communicator and easy to approach. The co-workers and I work very well together and did team work very well.
Wonderful Company To Work For
Epic Consultant (Former Employee), Modesto, CAOctober 16, 2014
Pros: loved working with staff as well as patients
Cons: schedule subject to change have to be willing to adapted
Working With Physicians ,Anesthesiologist , Nurses Providing One On One Elbow Support
Healthcare on the cutting edge of medicine
Operations Manager Cardiopulmonary-SAFH (Former Employee), Auburn, CAOctober 10, 2014
Pros: training for advancement
Cons: reduction in workforce
Great place that provides lots of training for advancement.
Excellent stable position
Technical Analyst (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAOctober 10, 2014
Pros: good healthcare benefits.
Cons: travel
Sutter Health Systems was a fast-pased, dynamic environment which required excellent multi-tasking skills.
The position required excellent medical and technical skills and the ability to prioritze tasks in an ever-changing environment.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the briliant and highly motivated staff on the Electronic Health – more... Records team. – less
Excellent stable position
Technical Analyst (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAOctober 10, 2014
Pros: good healthcare benefits.
Cons: travel
Incredible organization with outstanding employees
Ambulatory Client Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Sacramento, CASeptember 30, 2014
Pros: free insurance for yourself and your family if the position is benefitted
My overall work experience was a positive one. My team was incredible and the resources available to the staff are surpassed by none.

Sutter Health puts a lot of time and money into their employees and works to ensure their satisfaction in the workplace.

Overall this is a wonderful organization to work for.
Typical day at work
Mental Health Specialist/Call Center Coordinator (Former Employee), ‘Ewa Beach, HISeptember 29, 2014
Pros: free parking and awesome staff.
Cons: unstable work environment.
Typical day included ensuring that patients were safe and adhering to their treatment goals as agreed to. I learned that it's important to guide and set an example of excellence for employees to follow. The hardest part of the job is staying alert and focused. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing a patient leave/discharged from the hospital – more... stable and the awesome staff! – less
Great patients, great staff, terrible management
CMA/Mentor (Current Employee), Modesto, CASeptember 27, 2014
Pros: the benefits
Cons: the management
Sutter offers great benefits, attracts great patients and staff. However, supervisors tend to micromanage and there is no room for advancement. It is extremely difficult to get a promotion or even a raise and the constant changes make one feel demoralized and unappreciated.
Workplace with consistant work and a pace that is highly productive
Regional Leadership Development (Current Employee), Sacramento, CASeptember 26, 2014
I am still working at this career and every day there is something new. There are projects i need to be on weekly and and my management and co-workers are great and make it feel like a family orginization.
Productive and supportive area to work.
RN Outpatient Ambulatory Services (Current Employee), Vallejo, CASeptember 25, 2014
A typical day at work can be very busy although the staff work together to provide the best care for the patients.
Great company to work for.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Vacaville, CASeptember 19, 2014
Pros: employees got along well.
Sutter Health
Lead Surgery Attendant (Former Employee), Sacramento, CASeptember 19, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing
Best Job I've ever had. Learned new stuff everyday. Got to see things you would never get to see. (heart transplants and more) I've laughed, cried and more at this job. Some of the best people in the world works there. I miss it dearly
My 1st home away form home
Certified Phlebotomy Technician (Former Employee), Antioch, CASeptember 17, 2014
Sutter Delta Medical center was my 1 job as an adult. I learned so much there and it really helped me decided which career path I wanted to choose. I drew blood from patients of all ages in all areas of the Medical center. I also worked many different shifts there as well. I m confident that I would still be an employee there had I not relocated.
Windows 7 deployment \ Desktop Support Tech ll (Former Employee), Mather, CAAugust 20, 2014
Pros: co-workers, relaxed environment, learned a lot
Cons: not a permanent postition
Sutter Health was a great environment for me to learn & grow. I was able to learn new skills and then utilize them accordingly. Which will benefit me in my job hunt. All my co-workers were great. It was a professional, but relaxed environment and we all got along well. The hardest part was that I was contracted and I was kept on as long as they could – more... keep me, but wasn't hired permanently. I really like the atmosphere, my co-workers, what I do, I just wish they could've found a budget to keep me permanently. – less
Great benefits
MRI Technologist (Former Employee), RosevilleAugust 19, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: call
Excellent benefits.
Badly distributed call schedule , limited amount of people covering a lot of hospital call.
a great place to work for.
Volunteer (Former Employee), Antioch, CAAugust 14, 2014
everything about sutter delta was great I highly recommend to anyone looking for volunteer work go to hospital and apply.

1 2 3 4 5

About Sutter Health

Whether you drink too much in Wine Country, hit some rough waters off the Marin Headlands, or trip during a hike through the redwood – Read more