Sutter Health

Sutter Health Employer Reviews

Great benefits
MRI Technologist (Former Employee), RosevilleAugust 19, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: call
Excellent benefits.
Badly distributed call schedule , limited amount of people covering a lot of hospital call.
a great place to work for.
Volunteer (Former Employee), Antioch, CAAugust 14, 2014
everything about sutter delta was great I highly recommend to anyone looking for volunteer work go to hospital and apply.
A great learning experience
Desktop Technician (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 12, 2014
This was my first gig in a large Enterprise environment. So don't let the above star rating fool you: I WAS VERY IMPRESSED. I can critique all that I want, but in the end the project was a Hurculian task and propably the biggest Epic "go-live" event EVER with well over 5,0000 devices to manage and bring on line all at once. It was pretty amazing being – more... a part of that deployment. Very facisnating to a beginner like myself. – less
goal driven
Certified Epic, Analyst / Epic Prinicple Trainer (Former Employee), mather, californiaAugust 11, 2014
Pros: bbq team luncheons
work life balance can occasionally be a struggle.
great motivated workplace.
Excellent place to work. Providing Patient Care.
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee), Elk Grove, CAAugust 10, 2014
A typical day in the call center is very busy. On a daily basis I'm learning Medical Terminology as well as increasing my already excellent customer skills. My manager is very positive and a professional in his role. The office staff and I get along very well, we strive to help one another, as we all work together for a commonly desired outcome. Great – more... Team work at Sutter Health! The hardest part of the job is being a Temp to Hire. I enjoy and look forward to each new day, as each new day offer's a new learning opportunity. – less
Good pay and great benifits
Telecommunications Engineer III (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAAugust 8, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: on call, corprate mentality
When times were good economically, it was very fun. Lots of team building activities, lunches and job recognition. Training and job advancement was good. Great group of co-workers, lot of help, not over worked and pulled in different directions. Able to focus and learn.

Lay-offs and economic slide. To much to do, not enough people. Still great co-workers. – more... Unknown direction of company from company leaders and management. – less
good hours
PHLEBOTOMIST (Current Employee), Fairfield, CAAugust 6, 2014
Sutter is a great organization. Management could use improvement. overall, a good company.
Physical Therapy Aide
Physical Therapy Aide (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAAugust 4, 2014
Great company! I worked hands on with the patients assisting them with their exercises and modalities. The therapists were very knowledgable and not afraid to help you learn!
health care ,good paid
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 2, 2014
Pros: free lunch, overtime
Cons: short breck
wants to delight customers, above and beyond the call of duty
has intimate knowledge of the customers needs
has empathy for the customers situation
is able to communicate clearly, both written and in speach
talks in a way the customer can understand
has a "thick skin" and is able to handle
Management not skilled, promotion unacceptable!
CT/Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee), Davis CAJuly 29, 2014
Pros: pay, benefits
Cons: management unprofessional -not qualified hr- corrupt
The most qualified skilled employee that should have been promoted to Chief Technologist was not. Petty, back-stabbing, unprofessional, all girls club-- whose primary goal was to keep status quo- discredit to the Sutter establishment!
Not a rewarding placeto work. Hostile environment, no teamwork
RN (Former Employee), SFJuly 22, 2014
Pros: not much
Cons: little support
Poor management team. Saw many unhappy Employees with hostility towards colleagues. Big disappointment in a organization that is supposed to have good reputation . Poor ethics and very little support from upper management due to high turnover within department employees and upper management.
I was able to network at this job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Lafayette, CAJuly 10, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: rare promotions
A typical day at work could be busy at times depending on the day. I learned a lot about organizational skills. The most enjoyable part of the job was the out of the office meetings and being able to meet other employees in the company.
Productive and successful place to work
Security Officer (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAJuly 8, 2014
Love to work since i am on my feet throughout my shift and helping patients in their need of time.
I would rate Sutter a Medium
CBX Operator/Call Center Receptionist (Current Employee), Modesto, CAJune 29, 2014
Sutter Gould it self is a good company its the dept and the management that are not so great. If you are a family person this job is not for you. Sutter Gould is strictly about numbers and making $ not so much for there employees. The pay is not that great either.
Overall great experience working in a hospital environment.
Desktop Technician Contractor (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 18, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of going through my Remedy tickets and troubleshooting issues such as application malfunctions, printer connectivity, hardware and peripheral installation, login issues, and email issues in Outlook 2010. One thing I learned was how to use an application called AutoCAD which is an application that keeps track of where – more... inventory and furniture is located. you can also edit building plans using AutoCAD. Management was really good he was always straight forward and willing to assist if I needed him. Overall my manager was really easy to work with. The hardest part of the job was coordinating a project to setup over 20 users with new laptops, desktops PCs, monitors, chairs and tables but it was lot of fun setting the rooms up. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping users and seeing them satisfied after I helped solve their issues. – less
Productive and challenging place to work for
Charge RN (Former Employee), Davis, CAJune 18, 2014
Diverse environment and the staff really enjoys working there.
Considered the Top 100 Best places to work.
Busy office with diverse population of patients.
Government Representative (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 18, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: no backup for my position in case i needed to be out.
Interacted with patients, drug representatives, and doctor's offices and staff. Process billing forms, scheduled follow up visits and procedures and surgeries. Had to be very detailed oriented and professional. Enjoyed helping the patients.
Productive and nurse friendly workplace
*ER Registry Nurse (Current Employee), Vallejo, CAJune 12, 2014
Pros: fun work environment
Cons: my commute
Great place to work!!!

Great work flow with a team atmosphere!!!

Management is very approachable and hands on!!!

Coworkers are very helpful!!

Toughest part of the job for me is the commute.

It's enjoyable to work with all individuals at this facility!!
Great Benefits
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee), Roseville, CAJune 4, 2014
-Checking in and out patients,make appointments, answer calls,8-5,

-Having patience, listening, understand patients issues

-She communicates with us, which is GREAT!

-Work with a great team, respect is HUGE

-Not enough help somethimes

-Working with great people and meeting people
The Sutter Health System adds value to the Community.
Provider Network Liaison (Current Employee), Modesto, CAJune 2, 2014
Employees put patient care first. Sutter Health is a valuable asset to the community and a great place to work.

1 2 3 4 5

About Sutter Health

Whether you drink too much in Wine Country, hit some rough waters off the Marin Headlands, or trip during a hike through the redwood – Read more