Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation

Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation Employer Reviews

good organization
Infusion Technician/Oncology (Current Employee), Santa Rosa, CAJune 2, 2014
Pros: pay, weekends off
good organziation, weekends off. Nice peopole to work with
PSR (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 7, 2014
Answer phones, scheduling, faxing, verifying insurances.
A great place to work.
Optimization Specialist (Current Employee), Santa Rosa, CaliforniaDecember 4, 2013
A great place to work. Very professional. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
good envnment
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee), San Francisco, CANovember 27, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: politics
good place to work, great patients! My co-workers were great. Management had a special group of members that were allowed more than others
Great experience, great people, great environment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Santa Rosa, CAFebruary 20, 2013
I enjoy the fast pace office , the first day they had me in there room one on one with patients hands on, my coworkers were very surprised of how willingly jumped up and voluntarily wanted to do more. i really do enjoy this field and want to know as much as possible.
EXCELLENT PLACE TO WORK AND PEOPLE HERE ARE VERY CONSIDERATE AND CARING. THE STAFF AS WELL AS MANAGEMENT ARE VERY ATTENTIVE TO EACH ONES NEEDS.
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAOctober 25, 2012
Pros: great benefits, awesome co-workers, amazing management
Cons: the distance required for me to travel, no parking validation for employees and no free lunch
The office is always expanding, with all the new technology and equipment our focus is providing excellent care as well as being able to treat each patient with the new and latest medical equipment. The office is costantly busy, but here you are able to meet different people with differnet backrounds. Its amazing the interaction we have with our patients – more... as well as co-workers. We feel like one big family and thats how we like our patients to feel once they leave our office, that we care that their well being is our priorty. Cardiology, I feel, is one difficult place to work but the most fun and experienceing place to be. The Doctors are great, very busy but they take the time to acknowledge you. Office staff and management are always supportive and encourageing and acknowledges your hard work and abilities. – less
"Not"
Certified Medical Present Assistant (Former Employee), Lakeport, CAJuly 8, 2012
Pros: benefits and pay
Cons: lies from management there is no job security no matter how well you know and do your job
Management is terrible. There is not any loyalty or trust. Management repeats personel conversations to other employees, they lie right to your face just to get what they want. They allow hostility from doctors.
Extremely busy place learned a lot
Senior Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Greenbrae,caDecember 29, 2011
Pros: got to set up the clinic the way i wanted, and many other positive points to many to list
I was the only medical assistant for a year and half for four neurologists, and two internists,I got to set up the back office and I learned a great deal.