Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation Employee Reviews

Challenging work I love being on the team
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 24, 2017
I enjoy working with doctors and building friendships with my co-workers. I like the family atmosphere in the office. I love our patients and they love me. I have an awesome supervisor. I enjoy working at Sutter. The only down part I can say about this job..is that sometimes change comes to often. I like more of a routine type office..I know sometimes life shows up and things happen that require the routine to change. I am not always a real big fan of a lot of changes. Now, I do know how to adjust and get on board. But, I at an age where consistency works better for me.
Pros
They match my 403b
Cons
More paid time off
Calm and Very friend environment work place
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 4, 2016
Enjoying working with patients of all sorts and communicating with doctors, nurses, dieticians, etc. working with people that have no problem with a helping hand.
Pros
people willing to help
Cons
not enough workers
Sutter Health
Patient Service Representative/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTAugust 9, 2016
I enjoyed my time with the company because it assisted my growth working in the medical field as it too also assisted my understanding of professionalism working in the medical field. Though I resigned the position because I did not receive my check for almost two weeks at one point and I felt that I deserved more credit for my hard work especially considering my 100% Qualities I still have information of to this day.
Pros
Free Lunches, discounted cafe, work experience
Cons
Short breaks
My co-workers are amazing and I have great benefits!
Compliance Manager (Current Employee) –  Novato, CAJuly 8, 2016
My typical day at work is going through email and working on our Compliance 360 database. We have several compliance issues that come in on our confidential hotline.

My co-workers are amazing. They are the main reason I come to work!

The hardest part about this position is that nobody likes the Compliance Department and we do not have executive management support.

The most enjoyable part about my job is I learn something new everyday and make sure to keep updated on the most recent Stark Laws In addition, I read the memos from the OIG daily.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Compensation is below market value.
Great place to work management needs improvement
PATIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  4700 Hoen avenueJuly 6, 2016
Great place to work, I enjoyed working with them for five years, but management needs improvement, Management needed people skills with their employees.
Diverse Group of People
Specimen Handling Lab Aide/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Greenbrae, CAJuly 1, 2016
I was drawing blood in a clinic setting. Worked closely with multiple practitioner practice of OB-GYN, Internal and Family medicine, Dermatology and Psychiatry. Great, upbeat, fast paced work environment with lots of smiling faces and knowledge from many different backgrounds. A good place to work for energetic, self starter phlebotomist.
truely loved this place
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 28, 2016
bayview was like my second home. the patients became like a second family the doctors the staff .... everyone! we were a small group but we were so close, unfortunately we had to close our doors due to funding and we each had to go our separate ways. but I made great friends there.and the differences we made there were amazing.
Hostile Environment and poor supervision
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 17, 2015
I worked in Internal Medicine in the San Francisco office and I witnessed my co workers VIOLATING HIPPA in the worst way. They talked about patient's medical conditions in a negative way amongst themselves and even made fun of them.

I'm pro union and I was working in a non union environment.

Overall they do have a few very good doctors working there in that BAD PRACTICE.
I need a full time position
Patient Service Repres (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 8, 2015
Good company but not for me, I neded a full time position and cpmc is not a organization that usually hire full time. I been working for sutter for at lease 3 years and was only offered a per diem
Pros
N/A
Cons
N/A
good place to work
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAAugust 11, 2015
Great opportunities to advance, a great place to increase your knowledge as a Medical assistant.
All staff are like family and willing to help whenever needed
Provides a satisfactory Job Work/Life Balance
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Crescent City, CAJune 29, 2015
A good place to work, with exceptional benefits package. Provides the ability to work without micromanagement yet support is just a phone call or e-mail away.
Fun place to work
HIM Clerk/ Release of Information Clerk (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAMay 14, 2015
Answering the phones, assisting patient with directions, always keeping patient care a fist priority. The hardest part of the job trying to make everyone happy.
Best job I ever had
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CaliforniaJanuary 13, 2015
This is the best company I ever worked for. It is a professional organization, who strives on being the very best, not only for patients, but for there employees.
I was very well paid, and the benefits were outstanding.
My co-workers were great, and I never worked along such a great team.
Sutter always has education for there staff and communication is always an open door policy.
The only reason I left was a move across the country.
Pros
Pay, Benefits, and training
Cons
A lot of work expected.
Spmf
Laboratory Assistant, CPT-1 (Current Employee) –  Novato, CAOctober 7, 2014
Flexible schedule, great staff, great place to work.
Great Clinic Manager and Lab Manager. Understanding and supportive.
Great group of employees
JUNIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 12, 2014
Great group of employees, very supportive in regards to continuing education and/or skills. Days can be long depending on the department you work
good organization
Infusion Technician/Oncology (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAJune 2, 2014
good organziation, weekends off. Nice peopole to work with
Pros
pay, weekends off
PSR (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 7, 2014
Answer phones, scheduling, faxing, verifying insurances.
good envnment
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 27, 2013
good place to work, great patients! My co-workers were great. Management had a special group of members that were allowed more than others
Benefits
Cons
politics
Great experience, great people, great environment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAFebruary 20, 2013
I enjoy the fast pace office , the first day they had me in there room one on one with patients hands on, my coworkers were very surprised of how willingly jumped up and voluntarily wanted to do more. i really do enjoy this field and want to know as much as possible.
Excellent place to work and people here are very considerate and caring. The staff as well as management are very attentive to each ones needs.
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 25, 2012
The office is always expanding, with all the new technology and equipment our focus is providing excellent care as well as being able to treat each patient with the new and latest medical equipment. The office is costantly busy, but here you are able to meet different people with differnet backrounds. Its amazing the interaction we have with our patients as well as co-workers. We feel like one big family and thats how we like our patients to feel once they leave our office, that we care that their well being is our priorty. Cardiology, I feel, is one difficult place to work but the most fun and experienceing place to be. The Doctors are great, very busy but they take the time to acknowledge you. Office staff and management are always supportive and encourageing and acknowledges your hard work and abilities.
Pros
great benefits, awesome co-workers, amazing management
Cons
the distance required for me to travel, no parking validation for employees and no free lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation. Our community is ready to answer.

Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation Reviews by Location