Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation Employee Reviews in United States

Hostile Environment and poor supervision
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 17, 2015
I worked in Internal Medicine in the San Francisco office and I witnessed my co workers VIOLATING HIPPA in the worst way. They talked about patient's medical conditions in a negative way amongst themselves and even made fun of them.

I'm pro union and I was working in a non union environment.

Overall they do have a few very good doctors working there in that BAD PRACTICE.
I need a full time position
Patient Service Repres (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 8, 2015
Good company but not for me, I neded a full time position and cpmc is not a organization that usually hire full time. I been working for sutter for at lease 3 years and was only offered a per diem
Pros
N/A
Cons
N/A
Provides a satisfactory Job Work/Life Balance
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Crescent City, CAJune 29, 2015
A good place to work, with exceptional benefits package. Provides the ability to work without micromanagement yet support is just a phone call or e-mail away.
Fun place to work
HIM Clerk/ Release of Information Clerk (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAMay 14, 2015
Answering the phones, assisting patient with directions, always keeping patient care a fist priority. The hardest part of the job trying to make everyone happy.
Best job I ever had
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CaliforniaJanuary 13, 2015
This is the best company I ever worked for. It is a professional organization, who strives on being the very best, not only for patients, but for there employees.
I was very well paid, and the benefits were outstanding.
My co-workers were great, and I never worked along such a great team.
Sutter always has education for there staff and communication is always an open door policy.
The only reason I left was a move across the country.
Pros
pay, benefits, and training
Cons
a lot of work expected.
Spmf
Laboratory Assistant, CPT-1 (Current Employee) –  Novato, CAOctober 7, 2014
Flexible schedule, great staff, great place to work.
Great Clinic Manager and Lab Manager. Understanding and supportive.
Great group of employees
JUNIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 12, 2014
Great group of employees, very supportive in regards to continuing education and/or skills. Days can be long depending on the department you work
good organization
Infusion Technician/Oncology (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAJune 2, 2014
good organziation, weekends off. Nice peopole to work with
Pros
pay, weekends off
PSR (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 7, 2014
Answer phones, scheduling, faxing, verifying insurances.
good envnment
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 27, 2013
good place to work, great patients! My co-workers were great. Management had a special group of members that were allowed more than others
benefits
Cons
politics
Great experience, great people, great environment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAFebruary 20, 2013
I enjoy the fast pace office , the first day they had me in there room one on one with patients hands on, my coworkers were very surprised of how willingly jumped up and voluntarily wanted to do more. i really do enjoy this field and want to know as much as possible.
Excellent place to work and people here are very considerate and caring. The staff as well as management are very attentive to each ones needs.
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 25, 2012
The office is always expanding, with all the new technology and equipment our focus is providing excellent care as well as being able to treat each patient with the new and latest medical equipment. The office is costantly busy, but here you are able to meet different people with differnet backrounds. Its amazing the interaction we have with our patients as well as co-workers. We feel like one big family and thats how we like our patients to feel once they leave our office, that we care that their well being is our priorty. Cardiology, I feel, is one difficult place to work but the most fun and experienceing place to be. The Doctors are great, very busy but they take the time to acknowledge you. Office staff and management are always supportive and encourageing and acknowledges your hard work and abilities.
Pros
great benefits, awesome co-workers, amazing management
Cons
the distance required for me to travel, no parking validation for employees and no free lunch
"Not"
Certified Medical Present Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lakeport, CAJuly 8, 2012
Management is terrible. There is not any loyalty or trust. Management repeats personel conversations to other employees, they lie right to your face just to get what they want. They allow hostility from doctors.
Pros
benefits and pay
Cons
lies from management there is no job security no matter how well you know and do your job
Extremely busy place learned a lot
Senior Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenbrae,caDecember 29, 2011
I was the only medical assistant for a year and half for four neurologists, and two internists,I got to set up the back office and I learned a great deal.
Pros
got to set up the clinic the way i wanted, and many other positive points to many to list