Suzuki

Suzuki United States Employee Reviews

I start verify my email and answer them as soon as possible. Prepared the trainigs that my boss will give in the day.
Asistente Administrativo (Former Employee), Río, PiedrasMay 26, 2014
Pros: 401 and medical insurance
Cons: the only department that still working are accounting and parts.
One of the most important subject is be aware of what course the technician need to be competitive in his job. If we see many come back work on the Shop, is because that technician does not know an specific knowledge of something, and search so we can give them what they need.

Every three months we have a meeting with the parts and service department of all the Suzuki dealer to see how they improve and what they need to do better his performance. If something I miss all these time is my co-workers we take care each other was a really nice environment to work. The only thing that I don't like is when we have to notify a technician that he felt on a course. I work at Suzuki del Caribe for 21 years and I really feel very proud of that company.

We have 401 and medical insurance.
unprofessional poor management fly by night
Journeyman Technician (Former Employee), Glenview, ILNovember 11, 2013
unprofessional work environment, no place for forward job movement, management is a joke. fly by night place of business
Easy work with good pay
Packing and Shipping (Current Employee), Mechanicsburg, PAMarch 30, 2013
Pros: everyone is helpful
Cons: you never know when you're done for the day. each day is different
It's a good, easy job. There are two fifteen minute breaks and a thirty minute lunch. Management has an open door policy and my co-workers are pleasant enough. Any of them would be willing to help you out with something. The heavy lifting is minimal, and there isn't any micromanaging. I enjoy being left alone to do my work without constantly being bothered about it. The hardest part of the job is the lack a variety in it.
GOOD PLACE TO WORK
Material Handler (Former Employee), Rome, GAFebruary 28, 2013
Pros: overall a great place to work
WONDERFUL PLACE TO WORK! GOOD PAY! GOOD TEAMWORK! GOOD MANAGERS! GOOD FOOD! CLEAN BATHROOMS!