Swarovski

Swarovski Employer Reviews

Fun filled day with a lot of sparkle
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Lone Tree, COJuly 31, 2014
Duties as a sales associate include running a cash register, providing outstanding customer service, building trust with the shoppers, creating a relationship with the customers, transitioning "just lookers" into buyers, hitting a sales goal, cleaning, opening and closing the store, being a responsible key holder of the store, showing product from behind – more... the glass, sending out repairs, and keeping track of store numbers.
I have learned to be a better seller with new techniques in a jewelry store. I have fun co-workers that is like a work family. My manager works well with us and the schedule.
The hardest part of this job is sometimes we don't have product because we sell out of it, and the most enjoyable is being able to try on the product that we do sell. I have learned a lot about this company that has me a lot more passionate about the product that we sell. – less
Swarovski is an Austrian owned Company
Store Manager (Former Employee), Phila Airport, PA, Tropicana, Atlantic City, NJJuly 20, 2014
Pros: good quality materials, easy to sell
Cons: unidentified
Swarovski is a great place to work. They reward their employees and seek to provide for every customer. Their management is responsible for providing results and sometimes is not monitored well enough by the main office that believes in all the right things. The home office has very high standards that is expected to exist at every level, The product – more... is extremely good quality with the exception of their metal choices. – less
slow pace
Store Manager (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 20, 2014
not room for growth, all about clientele business is what keeps the brand growing.
Great Place!
Jewelry Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 2, 2014
Pros: fun place to work
Cons: pay not good, ear piercings on all ages
Good management! Awesome team! Fun environment! No good pay and takes awhile to move up.
Great place for Sparkle Lovers!
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 21, 2014
Fun environment. Great place to meet people from all over the world. Customer connections and outstanding customer service is top priority. If you enjoy helping people find special gifts for special moments (ie wedding, birthday, anniversary) this is a great place for you, especially if you love all things that sparkles! You get to meet a lot of crystal – more... enthusiats whether they are figurine collectors who collects pieces for themselves and/or tradition as well as clients who love statement and/or classic jewelry pieces. – less
fun work place
brand ambassador (Current Employee), Whitehall Township, PAMarch 19, 2014
• Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices
• Computed sales prices, totaled purchases and processed cash or credit payments
okay
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Stamford, CTMarch 17, 2014
Pros: work life balance
Cons: pay
great company to work for, a lot of favoritism though. flexible hours independent culture.
Very cultures and upbeat place to work
Ability to train and manage staff (Current Employee), Orland Park, ILMarch 14, 2014
Typical day at work would be taking care of clientele, managing the sales floor trying to always meet and exceed sales goals. Working with the customers and having them leave satisfied with their pieces is always satisfying
very fun environment to work in
Key Holder (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMarch 9, 2014
Pros: good opportunity for job advancement, competitve paym good benefits, enjoyable working environment
Cons: sometimes can get slow
Very enjoyable experience if you like having close relations with customers. It has a very good opportunity for growth within the company. Has decent benefits as well as competetive pay. The hardest part of the job it could get slow at times but there is always things to do.
Retail Sales
Key Holder (Current Employee), Charter Township of Clinton, MIFebruary 25, 2014
A typical day at work consists of lots of selling and energy! I have learned a lot during my time here including dealing with advanced customer issues, managing myself and people around me. The hardest part of the job is getting to learn all merchandise when hired in. My co-workers are awesome & easy to get a long with.
Positive Company
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), United States of AmericaFebruary 11, 2014
Positive Company and Positive Company Atmosphere. This company stands behind an awesome Company Mission.
Great company to work for
Brand ambassador (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLJanuary 1, 2014
Pros: starting salary, great product, nice people to work with, great atmosphere
Cons: short breaks, retail
This company cares about the product and it's customers. They also have a great life/work balance for managers , as the times are more flexible for them. I see a great future for this company.
Love!
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Current Employee), NYDecember 18, 2013
Pros: always fun and new things going on
Cons: stressful
its a great environment however management isnt always the best
Professional, fun and creative working environment
Marketing and Training/Operations Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 26, 2013
Pros: establishing a brand new swarovski concept store domestically and internationally.
Cons: establishing a brand new swarovski concept store domestically and internationally.
Swarovski has giving me the opportunity to learn, to grow and to advance in my career. I have spent 5 fantastic years with Swarovski. I have had the chance to work with amazing people, from various backgrounds and various levels. From sales, to management, to marketing and training, the amount of knowledge acquired during my time with the company are – more... unvaluable. Swarovski has challenged me and supported me at the same time. – less
high expectations for little compensation
Key holder And Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), CANovember 5, 2013
Pros: flexible
Cons: compensation
You have a lot of responsibility for little pay. Corporate is crazy and their is hardly any room for advancement. No one gets promoted, the company would rather higher someone new.
Learning on all levels to achieve higher levels.
40 hour employee (Former Employee), Danbury, CTSeptember 27, 2013
Pros: bonuses
Cons: working by yourself 99 % of the time
Type of day at work would always be clients above all. Best part of working was learning the needs of clients. Acquire clients as friends.
Learned you can not believe in all your co- workers.
To over see stores when needed in other stores to help them run smoothly.
Good Team to Work For
Brand Ambassador/Keyholder (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: good team, strong, fun environment
Cons: false promises of promotions from district manager, lack of opportunities to advancement
I started during the fast paced Holiday season in 2011. It was fun, the team at the outlet was great, I still keep in touch with my manager and coworkers.

The ability to advance in the company is not there though, despite the promises that were made.
ok
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Wrentham, MASeptember 19, 2013
i like the environment, but the company policies are crazy.
Loved the company and brand... Worked with an exceptional team and was awarded "Store Manager Of The Year" and "Turn Around Store Of The Year"
Multi-Unit Store Manager (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 4, 2013
Pros: opportunity to express creativity
Cons: limited growth at company
Key Achievements~
• Store Manager of the Year/Turn Around Store of the Year 2011
• Doubled stores sales performance 2 years in a row, top store in district
• Managed/supported multiple locations within Los Angeles District
• Recruited, developed and retained top talent in a branded luxury environment
Great sales experience
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Richmond, VAAugust 25, 2013
Pros: bonuses
Cons: unrealistic sales goals
Great sales experience but little training on sales technique. Lots of employees come and go. Products became hard to sell during a recession and much of the products are geared to loyal customers.

1 2 3 4 5

About Swarovski

Swarovski delivers a diverse portfolio of unmatched quality, craftsmanship, and creativity that goes beyond the manufacturing – Read more