Swarovski

Swarovski United States Employee Reviews

retail
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), boston, maMarch 26, 2015
its retail what can i say lots of hours standing my feet hurt, but love the management in prudential awesome team. love workign at the mall, you want to buy everything there :)
Great work place
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMarch 11, 2015
I have learned a lot about building relationships with customers in a new way.
A normal day consists of meeting goals and making sales according to the customers needs.
Co-workers are very friendly and helpful.
The hardest part is learning the new information.
The enjoyable part is helping people find a product they most enjoy.
swarovski
part time manaher (Current Employee), orlando, flMarch 2, 2015
Its a great company to work for and grow in. You are given a lot of responsibility. Small close team. Management was very helpful whenever needed.
Productive and friendly environment
QC Inspector/Inbound distribution processor (Current Employee), Cranston, RIFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: free wellness, business update meeting-free foods
Cons: too expensive to buy cafeteria foods
business sometimes slow to moderate
received and processed inbound, QC, pick and pack jewelry,
top of the game
great teammates
when business are slow
multi-tasking and learning new skills
Laid back atmosphere easy to adjust and be successful immediately.
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Cypress, TexasFebruary 12, 2015
A normal work day consist of assisting customers in making purchases, performing managerial type closing/opening duties, and visual changes of store. I have become well versed in precious metals and stones/gems. Management is a blast to work with, some of the best management I've encountered.Coworkers flow together seamlessly, I believe we have something special, uncommon for a work place.
Laid back atmosphere easy to adjust and be successful immediately.
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Cypress, TexasFebruary 12, 2015
Productive and fun working place.
Lead Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Pala, CAFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: excellent management.
Cons: working all shifts.
A typical day at Swarovski is that during the day its a slow and during the night shift it picks up and work goes by faster. I've learned that there is a lot of responsibilities when you get a promotion to be a leader. The co-workers at Swarovski are positive and enjoy working for the company. The hardest part of working for Swarovski is never having set hours. The most enjoyable part of working for Swarovski is the interaction with the guest that come in and view the product.
Professional and experience accounting specilist in AP,AR,GL,Tax
Assistant accounting manager-AP (Former Employee), C30January 24, 2015
Monitor AP payable, General Ledger, month end closing, accrual, account reconciliation and process foreign currency payment, cash flow management, produce and analyse financial report, tax reporting, annual audit and tax audit support. Guide and train team staffs.
fun and sparkling place to forget the daily
Brand Ambassador Supervisor (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 20, 2015
Enjoyed the most the customer and my co-workers. The company has excellent training program that help build a strong customer service team . The management team is very respectful and easy to work with.
Good for a stop
IT (Current Employee), Cranston, RIJanuary 20, 2015
If you are looking to move up the ranks, this is not the place to be. If you are starting out, or at a senior level then things are more bearable.
Great Place to work.
Part Time Assistant Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 10, 2014
I love working for Swarovski. The product, events, clients and work enviorment make my job rewarding as well as enjoyable.
productive and fun to work
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 4, 2014
Pros: paid vacation
The company gives a very good benefits such as bonuses. The management is very well organized.
Elegant stores, solid sales training
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCOctober 30, 2014
Pros: employee discount, no clothes to put away
Cons: very competitive culture, restrictive dress code
The stores are small but beautiful. It's hard to find a more pleasant place in which to spend your days. Unlike many retail settings, most customers are on their best behavior in these stores - always a huge benefit to employees! Swarovski expects every Sales Consultant to actively sell to everyone who comes through the door and to build an extensive client base to generate additional sales. Swarovski provides thorough, effective sales training, making it a good place to learn how to really sell. Managers above the Store Manager level visit occasionally, which is just as well since those visits can be very unpleasant. A word to the wise: if you don't like your Store Manager, find a different job. Management tends to not care or will probably be on the Store Manager's side. Probably true in any retail setting these days.
Your typical Security Job
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Cambridge, MAOctober 22, 2014
A typical day at work would be meeting new faces and signing people in the building. making sure everything is secure and up to par for our client.
Beautiful crystal jewlery & gifts
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Marlborough, MASeptember 25, 2014
Swarovski was a fun company to work for there was a lot of history behind many of the handmade pieces.
They lie
Jewelry Consultant (Current Employee), Aurora, ILAugust 15, 2014
Pros: earned bonuses
Cons: everything else
From day one I was told that with prober training and encouragement, because of my extensive retail experience that I would be able to have my own store within two years. After talking with other employees who have been with the company longer and I was told that this company DOES NOT promote from within. There has been no encouragement from anyone in regards to my work ethic or my performance, only unhealthy criticisms and blame passing. If you are looking for a career change avoid this company at all costs.
Fun filled day with a lot of sparkle
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Lone Tree, COJuly 31, 2014
Duties as a sales associate include running a cash register, providing outstanding customer service, building trust with the shoppers, creating a relationship with the customers, transitioning "just lookers" into buyers, hitting a sales goal, cleaning, opening and closing the store, being a responsible key holder of the store, showing product from behind the glass, sending out repairs, and keeping track of store numbers.
I have learned to be a better seller with new techniques in a jewelry store. I have fun co-workers that is like a work family. My manager works well with us and the schedule.
The hardest part of this job is sometimes we don't have product because we sell out of it, and the most enjoyable is being able to try on the product that we do sell. I have learned a lot about this company that has me a lot more passionate about the product that we sell.
Swarovski is an Austrian owned Company
Store Manager (Former Employee), Phila Airport, PA, Tropicana, Atlantic City, NJJuly 20, 2014
Pros: good quality materials, easy to sell
Cons: unidentified
Swarovski is a great place to work. They reward their employees and seek to provide for every customer. Their management is responsible for providing results and sometimes is not monitored well enough by the main office that believes in all the right things. The home office has very high standards that is expected to exist at every level, The product is extremely good quality with the exception of their metal choices.
slow pace
Store Manager (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 20, 2014
not room for growth, all about clientele business is what keeps the brand growing.
Great Place!
Jewelry Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 2, 2014
Pros: fun place to work
Cons: pay not good, ear piercings on all ages
Good management! Awesome team! Fun environment! No good pay and takes awhile to move up.

1 2 3

About Swarovski

Swarovski delivers a diverse portfolio of unmatched quality, craftsmanship, and creativity that goes beyond the manufacturing – Read more

Swarovski Salaries