Swarovski Employee Reviews

Easy and Supportive Company
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 19, 2017
I have worked for Swarovski for just over two years and I must say that it is a great company. All the tools you need to succeed are supplied to you. Making sales can be very easy and showcasing a product with so many benefits makes for a great professional atmosphere. The pay is decent and benefits are available.
A typical day consists pushing pushing for sales goals on a hourly basis. Very Simple. Management is supportive and friendly.
Hardest part can be making sales goal. But you are not punished for a slow day.
The best is the ease to pay ratio.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 12, 2017
The work place is fun. Displaying the products to the customers. Seeing the customers smile and satisfaction of the jewelry. Learning how to visually merchandise high end jewelry writhing a timely manner.
Pros
Fun, team player
Cons
Unrealistic goals for the day
sales
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 2, 2017
This is a place that has a brand and you just need to know the product information, easy to do if you have the willingness to learn about product and know how to sell. Not enough room for growth.
Great company to work for with flexibility and effective time management
Sales Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 26, 2017
Managed accounts from Palm Beach to Miami for Swarovski crystal and jewelry. Our accounts were independent retailers and department stores. Worked on displays and took counts of inventory. Set up trunk shows, bridal events and participated in storewide events.
Pros
Healthcare, travel reimbursement with mileage and expenses, employee discounts
No chance to grow professionally
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJune 19, 2017
Upper management is a clique and only promotes those that play their game. If you are one of their favorites you get away with murder regardless of performance.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Compensation. Skeleton crew at stores resulting in being alone for hours.
Really fun place to work in
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Woodburn, ORJune 19, 2017
It's a really fun place to work in there's a lot of friendly people there that are really professional that can help u with anything or any questions that you have .
Pros
Schedule flexibility
Cons
Break room a little bit too smalll
Awesome Company to work for
Sales Associate/ Key holder (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJ 08401June 16, 2017
Swarovski is a great company to work for. We have contests during the whole year and makes it fun to work for the company. Once a month if we make our goal we get bonus!!!
Fun and changing work environment, many opportunities to learn
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Riverhead, NYJune 1, 2017
A typical day at work included either opening or closing the store. If it was a weekday, the primary focus was restocking the floor, answering emails, cleaning and organization, and calling on clients to inform them of new products. If it was a weekday all focus was on customer traffic, sales and marketing.
Pros
Fun product to sell, loyal customers, amazing coworkers
Cons
Poor manager, not enough employees in weekends
Not for those who are shy
Brand Ambassador/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 30, 2017
If you don't like to push people into spending hundreds on trinkets, then Swarovski may not be the environment for you. You are responsible for all sales goal and are punished with low work hours if not met. You are constantly competing with your co-workers for sales.
great company but terrible management and not well organized
Assistant Manager/Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYMay 28, 2017
great company but I would recommend to try working for any city locations over Yonkers/whiteplains/bronx because those locations aren't as professional
Loved the management and rewards
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEMay 25, 2017
this company is run with great procedures and processes, its a fun environment. the floors are rough on your feet, but i loved this job and this company. i have nothing but great things to say about swarovski
Pros
fun, goal oriented, team player
Cons
hard floors
Fun Place to work
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  GAMay 17, 2017
Very fun place to work. Can get hectic at times. The wage you start with is good but there's no advancement! Whatever you do goes unseen for the most part and good is never good enough.
Pros
Nice peopl, decent pay
Cons
Unrealistic goals, little advancement, they want your life but they don't want to pay you No ones superman
good place to work
Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Plattsburgh, NYMay 15, 2017
Not a bad place to work, pay is a little bit lower than some places. But other than the pay the position I held was very easy and if I got stuck on something I could always talk to my manager to get help.
Pros
occasional free lunch
Cons
mandatory overtime
Very positive, clean and neat place.
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 13, 2017
I used to work in Swarovski Licensed Boutique operated by owner. My advice - go to the corporate: less troubles with deficiency of merchandise and environment culture as well.
Productive structure company. High demand of attention and sales experience.
Sales associate, key holder, bank depositor (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJMay 8, 2017
I enjoyed the competitive nature of the sales. I received bonuses almost every month for making over my sales quota. excellent company to work for if the management was better. It was the perfect first job.
Great jewelry
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Bridge waterMay 2, 2017
Good work life balance. Never really took work home with you. Great policy on sick time. Supportive of work life balance. Very laid back atmosphere. A little boring
Pros
Great discount
Cons
Slow at times
Produtive fun fast paced envoirmnment
brand ambassador (Former Employee) –  Barstow, CAApril 29, 2017
Typically I will go in open count in registers and et everything ready for the day. I learned how to visually merchandise high end jewelry within a timely manner.
productive and fun place to work at
Sales consultant (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAApril 20, 2017
It is a very laid back job. Better than the clothing retail stores. Not a stressful environment at all. Work at you own pace. You get to learn a lot from the videos you watch. Helped me grow my confidence and communication skills.
Pros
50% off discounts
Cons
no growth
Friendly place to work
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cabazon, CAApril 20, 2017
Friendly staff and management work with your schedule. I recommend this place to learn of different cultures from around the world and the beautiful crystals and jewlery you sell.
Pros
Growth, friendly staff
Cons
Slow days get pretty boring
Very strick atmosphere
Picker/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Plattsburgh, NYApril 17, 2017
I don't recommend working for this company. They have very strict policies. You seem be just a number in managements eyes. The HR department is very unprofessional lacking the desire to help.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swarovski. Our community is ready to answer.