Swedish match

Swedish match Employer Reviews

Great JOB ! for a RED NECK who loves to Chew !
Territory Mnager (Former Employee), FloridaApril 2, 2014
Pros: a job !
Cons: management is slow on all actions !
8-5 Job, learned that management will only hire and promote young HIRES ! The Hardest Part of the Job was the DRIVING with no License ! Most enjoyable was being able to SMOKE a BLUNT all Day LONG ! FREE !!
great company to work for ,excellent benefits ,along with a strong training program
Territory Manager (Former Employee), houston tx.March 8, 2014
weekly itinerary to folloe ,develop sales ,set displays,merchandise product,inventory controls and account responsibilities.
hardest part of job -contingent fund maintainance.
freedom to create
Management is not organized
Territory Representative (Current Employee), USAJanuary 1, 2014
Pros: daily sales
Cons: lack of empowerment
If you work hard with this company you will be rewarded. Training is lackluster and co-workers like to hear themselves talk about.....themselves.
Enjoyed working at this company
Senior Category Management Analyst (Former Employee), Richmond, VANovember 5, 2013
Swedish Match has a lot of good people with no a lot of turnaround. The culture is friendly and I made many connections. I gained a lot of experience and insight that I will be able to take to other employers.
Productive, fun work place.
Hopper Filler (Former Employee), Dothan, ALAugust 14, 2013
Pros: cooled work environment
Cons: short breaks
It's a simple and easy place to work. You basically just place the cigars in a tray, then stack the trays on a pallet. Their wasnt much that i learned while working there, but my co-workers were all polite, to be honest.
fulltime people treat the temps with respect.
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee), Owensboro, KYApril 21, 2013
Pros: we can wear shorts and caps instead of a hairnet.
Cons: being temporary is my biggest con. the company rarely hires.
A great way to start a productive day is a simple good morning to all of my co-workers to see the smiles on their faces.
Starting each morning is a group meeting with our group leader. they keep us informed of the production expected and the production we ended up with the on the prior day. communication is very important for all workers.
I would say – more... the hardest part of my day would be trying to keep everyone motivated through out the day, each day.My co-workers call me their mascot,since I take the time to keep them moving.
The best part of my job is how everyone gets a long. No drama. I look forward to going to work each day, due to a great work force team. – less
Excellent company
Export Manager (Former Employee), Johannesburg, South AfricaDecember 20, 2011
I learned a lot from my time with Swedish Match and assisted the company to grow it's market share throughout the export markets of Africa, Middle East and Europe as well as South East Asia
free cigarettes and lighters
production line employee (Former Employee), springvale, Melbourne, VictoriaJune 28, 2013
Pros: plenty of things to do to keep busy
Cons: some people had to much time for gossip
plenty of things to do to keep busy, hour rotations on line, ability to change for production line to forklift to data entry
Cheiro no interior da empresa muito forte.
Aux Produção (Former Employee), Curitiba, PRNovember 27, 2013
Pros: refeitorio
Cons: cheiro de cola forte
*Cheiro no interior da empresa muito forte no interior da empresa, muito dificil de trabalhar.
*Nada
*Não sem importava com os funcionários.
*Bons de trabalhar.
*O cheiro de cola.
*Almoço.
Empresa dinâmica e agradavel de trabalhar
Aux.Administrativo (Current Employee), Rio de Janeiro, RJOctober 29, 2013
Pros: refeição na empresa
Cons: nao fornece vale transporte
Entregas de documentos,aprendi me comportar profissionalmente em diversos Lugares/Setores e com pessoas de nível diferenciado.A direção é a raiz da empresa,onde me trouxe muito aprendizado e entendimento, força de vontade para chegar onde quero.
empresa internacional e boa gerencia
auxiliar produção (Former Employee), Curitiba, PROctober 10, 2012
trabalho noturno, parte dificil-quatro maquinas sem parar
gerencia boa, aprendi que tem que fazer o que realmente gosta.